• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

shiny

Paramount

Alright, I'm gonna be done with this thread and move on past anyone else putting down comments or otherwise. This is legit getting sad to look at with these reaches dudes are doing and then acting as if "Fate is always this complicated" as they then try and scale Garou to Serious Punch Squared that's somehow puts him into Galaxy level.

...When has that ever been stated? Hell, when has it ever been shown that any source of energy allows characters to use power beyond their means? If anything, it's just the Cronus Crown that gives far more benefits to Zeus than the Mountain does(Hell, it's Zeus running himself ragged that gave him a DRASTICALLY shortened Lifescale than any other Machine God)

Why does U-Olga fall into that category? What Magical Energy is she taking from anything past Magellan giving her a body? This is like saying Goetia somehow gets Magical Energy from the Earth or the 7 Greater Grails.

Why the hell do you think that science suddenly flies out the window when it comes to Textures in the Nasuverse? Gravity doesn't suddenly cease to exist nor does the need to eat, avoid the heat and cold and so on and so forth. All you have is the Mythological setting there and the fact there is far more Magical Energy and Ether in the air than before. This is like saying because Harry Potter exists, Gravity is somehow far weaker in that franchise.

Top Fucking Kek. Also, I think the Machine Gods that came from a whole ass different Universe and traveled across it would have a far more balanced take on the Universe than any Human would. Also finally, what the hell is that last part? Does... does Imaginary not know that the Machine Gods(and Gods as a whole in the Nasuverse) and Humanity exists on 2 different wavelengths? Why the hell would they teach Humanity ANYTHING and how would Humanity even UNDERSTAND it? A reminder that Quetzalcoatl comes off far more human than any other God in the franchise but that's because she's insane by THEIR standards due to sheer Authority overload.

WRONG.png

Again, this is literally stated by Da Vinci and Holmes:

Also:

artemis_lostbelt.png

This may be the False Texture... but those look like Stars to me...

PQJyNIy.jpg

The actual Texture itself... there is also Stars and other space shit in here... where are the Clouds again? :jordangif
Pf. Everything is much simpler.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"You're joking right. Holy Right has a limit. Sure it gains strength on the opposition but it isn't that strong under normal circumstances ((that was why he needed Index knowledge and Touma's arm) and seeing as he lost to a really nerfed MG who in the same book had his skin peeled out by an attack that sent him to outerspace space, a non-boosted Aliester, and considers Ollerus his superior... I don't think he's gonna do much much (ahem I mean he's not gonna do anything except tickle) someone who wrecks a planet with a love tap."

Yeah this guy has no idea how the Holy Right works lol :tupac

Pf. Everything is much simpler.

Believe it or not, they legit deny those entirely as "they are just trailers" despite being made precisely with the intentions of what happens in the them as a whole(They especially tried that with the Cosmos In The Lostbelt Part 2 OP which yeah, the fight never actually happens but the team explicitly still wanted it to be something you can see happen and enjoy which means they made it in the sense that yeah, shit IS happening and can be an intepretation of what will happen.)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

"You're joking right. Holy Right has a limit. Sure it gains strength on the opposition but it isn't that strong under normal circumstances ((that was why he needed Index knowledge and Touma's arm) and seeing as he lost to a really nerfed MG who in the same book had his skin peeled out by an attack that sent him to outerspace space, a non-boosted Aliester, and considers Ollerus his superior... I don't think he's gonna do much much (ahem I mean he's not gonna do anything except tickle) someone who wrecks a planet with a love tap."

Yeah this guy has no idea how the Holy Right works lol :tupac
Fiamma didn’t get any boost in knowing Index’s grimoires besides being able to use all her spells she knows.

All it did was allow him unlimited use of the Holy Right

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Gotta say. This cringelord Vtorx nerd can give even Starsight a run for her money in trash takes

I really can't think of how Muigino can win this if characters like Hamazura can evade Muigino attack twice and it's not like it's an instant attack. First it forms and then fires, that enough time for Bakugo to speedblitz her hell and back.

Please dork, name the following:

1) When has Hamazura ever avoided a Meltdowner shot that wasn’t an obvious misfire

2) Please name when ever has a wasted clown like Bakugo demonstrated anything that implies he can speed blitz someone who can casually react to Misaka’s lightning.

I’d love to go on SB and personally clown you myself but those shit-licking fuckheads that make up the SB mod staff that had to bend their own rules just to have me banned can each go fuck themselves with a cactus.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Gotta say. This cringelord Vtorx nerd can give even Starlight a run for her money in trash takes

Please dork, name the following:

1) When has Hamazura ever avoided a Meltdowner shot that wasn’t an obvious misfire

2) Please name when ever has a wasted clown like Bakugo demonstrated anything that implies he can speed blitz someone who can casually react to Misaka’s lightning.

I’d love to go on SB and personally clown you but the SB mods that had to bend their own rules just to have me banned can shove a cactus up their asses.

Honestly any? [At least if he scales to Shigaraki and Izuku speed wise] Mugino isn't really that fast physically, she needs Meltdowner to move out the way of certain attacks and almost got caught in an explosion because of it. She couldn't hope to fight a saint like Misaka could, or blitz a saint tier like Accelerator, so there goes any of that speed scaling.

I wouldn't even scale her to Misaka's lightning since not onlyis it inconsistent for her other showings, she only reacted to it because of her ability to interfere with electrons, which helps her and other electric ability users since when those kindve attacks are coming, and the Misaka she fought was so sleep deprived
she could barely generate any lightning

can fight Misaka and react to her attacks (albeit while she's pretty exhausted)
doesn't scale to her

??

Why yes, this does make sense.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Citation needed that Misaka or Mugino can “sense electrons” and that apparent Spider Sense to electrons allowed them dodge the other attacks over their own simple reaction speed

Spoiler alert: Neither have any such power nor was that ever stated in the fight, just that they can control electrons to control the attacks of the other.

The amount of dipshits that make up this “electron sense” headcanon being at work for that fight is staggering.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Citation needed that Misaka or Mugino can “sense electrons” and that apparent Spider Sense to electrons allowed them dodge the other attacks over their own simple reaction speed

Spoiler alert: Neither have any such power nor was that ever stated in the fight, just that they can control electrons to control the attacks of the other.

The amount of dipshits that make up this “electron sense” headcanon being at work for that fight is staggering.
I'm pretty sure they do but that doesn't explain the obvious fact that they're not aim dodging each others attacks

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I'm pretty sure they do but that doesn't explain the obvious fact that they're not aim dodging each others attacks
They don’t. Misaka has a radar that comes from constant EM wave emissions from her body that bounce back to her from anything they touch, giving her 360 degrees awareness of her surrounding and no possible blind spots to exploit.

Mugino explicitly does not have this power because she does not produce EM waves like Misaka does with her power over electrons only controlling electrons themselves.

Mugino has nothing but her natural 5 senses to be aware of her surroundings with. It’s why she’s fallen to sneak attacks from behind that wouldn’t work on Misaka

2:50

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Very much a thing actually

Most likely, no one could have escaped that lance when attacked head on. No matter what form of defense or evasion they attempted, they would have had no hope of surviving. That attack had been given the parameter of "no human can oppose it". Unless one left the territory of man, one would be smashed to pieces. Not even Fiamma of the Right or Ollerus could have done anything when faced with it.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Not seeing any brute force there.

It's a specific conceptual parameter of Gungnir that allows it to be unavoidable by those in human territory.

The Holy Right = Michael = /= Fiamma himself

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Why do you think it's described as an auto win button with overwhelming "power"?

The word "power" repeatedly being in quotation marks.

It's reality warping/conceptual manipulation, much like Terra's Execution of Light.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Why do you think it's described as an auto win button with overwhelming "power"?

The word "power" repeatedly being in quotation marks.

It's reality warping/conceptual manipulation, much like Terra's Execution of Light.
Simple, because Fiamma isn’t the most powerful in the verse. If you drop the hyperbolic writing and go with some scaling to things like Curtana or even White Queen, then Fiamma goes plenty far in Dragon Ball anyway

Back