• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Only in hypothetical ones long after Accelerator lost the capability to keep his powers on passively
So in other words... LordAizenSama ignoring context, yet again?

What a surprise :tupac

When and where?

Like, actual comic issue/panel where this is stated and/or a panel where Magneto actually mind controls someone like Charles.

Because from what I remember, his telepathy is vestigial at best.

Why do I have to dig so thoroughly if you are the one just pretending everyone is speaking out of their ass, Mr. No Credibility?

All I know is that Magneto has some level of Psionic Ability and defenses on his own whether it's through his powers, a manifestation of his will or both.

ok and?

I'm saying it sounds like nonsense and I'm almost certain there's context being ignored

He didn't even bother to MENTION any of his sources for what he's saying (although I know Magneto already has atomic-scale precision and can perform astral projection, at least).

I would at least preface such a message by saying "if you guys need citations I got them".
Lazy ass motherfucker didn't even do that, which makes what he's saying sound incredibly suspect.

I mean... just because the person isn't citing their sources doesn't mean they are wrong...

Charles Xavier being able to fight off The Phoenix and Shadow King are well known parts of his mythos and character, it's honestly amazing you didn't know this as the former was in The Dark Phoenix Saga and the other is a well known part of his backstory.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Why do I have to dig so thoroughly if you are the one just pretending everyone is speaking out of their ass, Mr. No Credibility?

All I know is that Magneto has some level of Psionic Ability and defenses on his own whether it's through his powers, a manifestation of his will or both.

I mean... just because the person isn't citing their sources doesn't mean they are wrong...

Charles Xavier being able to fight off The Phoenix and Shadow King are well known parts of his mythos and character, it's honestly amazing you didn't know this as the former was in The Dark Phoenix Saga and the other is a well known part of his backstory.
tldr heaven forbid I ask a nigga to cite what they're claiming

:giogio

:doge

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
tldr heaven forbid I ask a nigga to cite what they're claiming

:giogio
And what he's saying is you shouldnt be vehemently denying someones abilities when you have no knowledge of the character. That said no Magneto himself is not psychic but he has developed the mental defenses to be able to tell all of the most prominent telepaths to fuck off because he got tired of Charles and his shenanigans.

Telepaths are awful people

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
20240519_120311.jpg

:tupac

I can't help but chuckle when they think that Iron Man would lose to Shaltear, especially with the Extremis Armor of all things. Even funnier they keep picking the lowest ends possible(Or just lacking context) to make Iron Man look weaker than he is.
It's even funnier because they literally have pages to where Tony was transmuted within the armor itself and was perfectly fine when Ultron lost, yet here they are acting as if Shaltear is anything close to on the level.

images

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

lets see, overall

aruto, at his best is pmuch a worldwide superpc which mixes quantum mechanics and lots of precog/at least relativistic+ in speed, and also has

• reaction evolution
  • hacking on techs and all
  • energy techs reflection
  • can resist poison/mind techs
  • data manipulation
  • perception manipulation
  • a form of memory manipulation

i dont know whats going on the with recent crossovers and all, just saying what i know from his tv series version

in other words, aruto is sentos lil bro, and can also solo series like bleach, one piece, nardo, fairy tail, yyh and series of that level, easily

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
lets see, overall

aruto, at his best is pmuch a worldwide superpc which mixes quantum mechanics and lots of precog/at least relativistic+ in speed, and also has

• reaction evolution
  • hacking on techs and all
  • energy techs reflection
  • can resist poison/mind techs
  • data manipulation
  • perception manipulation
  • a form of memory manipulation

i dont know whats going on the with recent crossovers and all, just saying what i know from his tv series version

in other words, aruto is sentos lil bro, and can also solo series like bleach, one piece, nardo, fairy tail, yyh and series of that level, easily
In the movie that takes place after EoS, Aruto also has a form named Hellrising Hopper. According to the databook, this form can destroy a planet.
images

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
In the movie that takes place after EoS, Aruto also has a form named Hellrising Hopper. According to the databook, this form can destroy a planet.
images

Metal Cluster Hopper also tanked a surface wiping laser beam.

Currently Zero-Three (the fusion of Ark and Zea in Outsiders) can even keep up with Clock Up.

Back