• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
how-do-we-tell-him-mr-krabs.gif
I don't believe your bull shit this game. You won't flip town.

RDK

Marvelous
I haven't really shut down Craig, I've posted the PoE I'm working with several times over now with him in it. I'm expressing my reservations around the case on him. If I had my pick I'd probably support Rugrat's lynch, then probably Lethal.
This is so poor in hindsight.

RDK

Marvelous
I honestly think there were several opportunities for Ratchet to have coached her into offering something that was...not what she had to show. Just as it doesn't take much to read Psychic scum, I feel like a couple of well placed posts would be all it takes to make a case for her being townie. Vinegar was also a potential escape route for him yesterday, so I'd basically have to assume he conceded quite a lot there that he possibly didn't have to. There are conflating factors here too, maybe Psychic was uncooperative, maybe he was occupied with a certain other ongoing game to intervene, w/e, point is I don't suspect him off his play around Psychic.
I know this is kind of along the lines of what I was getting at before but do you not think given that CP has flipped scum the same things could have been said for him with regards to captaining Psychic more diligently. I rate CP higher than I do Ratchet and probably would lean more toward Psychic just going leroy jenkins here

RDK

Marvelous
Independently I haven't had any major issue with Dalton's posts, he's there because I haven't seen anything that makes me think he must be town too. I see your point, but the "hole" can be reconciled by him simply having a scum read of CP entirely independent of any association with you (like he said). So yeah I don't really have a problem with the post - if I have a problem with anything it's trying to read into players distancing before grounding his scum reads on either.
This is also terrible. You had Dalton scum and just hoped nobody would call you out on it, once they did your answer is obviously absolutely awful.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I know this is kind of along the lines of what I was getting at before but do you not think given that CP has flipped scum the same things could have been said for him with regards to captaining Psychic more diligently. I rate CP higher than I do Ratchet and probably would lean more toward Psychic just going leroy jenkins here

...You think CP is better scum than Ratchet?

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

The guy who I had pinned to his partner 300 posts in to his partner? The guy who signed off on a mutual duel bus?

The guy couldn't even come close to replicating his town meta. Are you smoking crack?

RDK

Marvelous
@Ratchet

I'm not as confident in the Juice direction. Here are some of my observations of her behavior in my game

1) She feels productivity obligation. Try harding a bit, felt obligated to come up with a bunch of nonsense forced reads at the start of the game to seem productive.

2) Busses as a fall back. When she got suspected, every other post was Mango mango mango, she retreated to bussing constantly as a safe position, and then just came up with excuses for taking her pushes off the plate when it came time to mislynch.

I think the biggest problem with painting Juice as scum here is that while her behavior around Psychic looks awkward in isolation, I see almost 0 attempt from her to tie in anyone to Psychic or paint anyone else as suspect. This is remarkably strange, I think, for her to do at her level of scum play.
This is a good post. I agree with the assessments and don't think they need to be made to town read juice if you're scum.

RDK

Marvelous
Evans is kinda scummy in the sense that he's actually forming reads, questioning players, and having sane takes that show some level of understanding of the game state instead of death tunneling Ekko/Pein from the word go

:zilla:
Do you think they would be aware enough to replicate this if he was scum with T-Pein?

RDK

Marvelous
Haza my man stop hunting ghosts, we're not lynching Ultra or Ratchet
Ratchets posts are lowkey sus as hell man

And the only reason I've been given that he's town is that he wouldn't have let psychic kamakazi as if he was round her house telling her what to write

Think he's good candidate for wolf

Why do you read him town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back