• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Seen a lot of devil's advocates for Deku on reddit. Well:

Asta is way too fast, strong and durable. Early on in Black Clover during the Eye of the Midnight Sun arc, you already had light speed characters. Think of this as it were the Saiyan Saga early (Not 1:1 obviously). This was before Asta had any transformations.

He negged a country destroying Demon on his first Devil Union transformation. He scales above Salamander who has a Country level (Large Island minimum) statement of ocean vaping iirc. He beat 100% Half Manifested Lucifero who was a threat to "The World". With Demon slasher, he can use his own version of Yami's Dimension Slash called Infinite Slash Equinox which would one shot Deku.

Asta can fly, has precognition via ki sensing, can make his demon slayer sword skyscraper level sized so even if speed was equal he would not miss.

Asta wins Low Diff.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FhkcTzGXkAAyFX-

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The only way Deku can beat Asta is if DB chooses to ignore the LS stuff for some reason and also tries to play up the quirks not being "magic"

Asta took a literal beat down from Lucifero who scales above all the Great Magic Knights (including Mereoleona who ashed a monster the size of a city) and just kept getting back up

He has Yami's dimensional slicing thing now as well so durability doesn't mean anything

Also he's just flat out a better fighter even when ignoring stats.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The only way Deku can beat Asta is if DB chooses to ignore the LS stuff for some reason and also tries to play up the quirks not being "magic"

Asta took a literal beat down from Lucifero who scales above all the Great Magic Knights (including Mereoleona who ashed a monster the size of a city) and just kept getting back up

He has Yami's dimensional slicing thing now as well so durability doesn't mean anything

When was this?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
ben said like 12 times that he wanted to use kamen rider and asked for matchups
They're a lot more keen on bringing the Kamen Rider series into Death Battle
“Kamen Rider has to be on the show at some point” - Mr Ben Singer

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

With the way quirks are now they may as well be magic. The whole science fiction angle of quirks have basically been thrown aside :mjlol .

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ever since he fully turned the katana into the "Demon Slicer" iirc. He can make it pass through and only cut what he wants, which I took as being the same type of dimensional attack Yami uses.
Hmm… I get where your going since they both even share the same name of ending with Equinox but the selective intangibility isn’t really elaborated on and saying it’s the same as Yami’s Dark Magic which severs space is a bit of a reach.

Id love to argue Asta being able to cut space but I don’t see it here. There are characters with feats intangibility that aren’t necessarily messing with space and dimensions

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
What notable speed feats for negs
Some guy mentioned scanning a universe or some shit

probably some shit in the cartoon he'd scale to the issue is manga g1 Megatron's durability is so much higher than anything Frieza could do that he can just stand completely still and win. I had completely overlooked Megatron-Omega shaking off the Matrix cannon feat. Golden Megatron is>>>>his Megatron Omega form

I'm worried they're gonna buy into that dogshit "IDW characters are all universal" nonsense though lmao

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Explain me that feat again

7 lights/star power each have power over one respective universe, which in transformers are infinite in size (idk how DB takes infinitely sized universes, im just explaining how it is in transformers). Megatron Omega takes a shot from a fully charged Silver Matrix cannon wielded by Primus and survives. Silver Matrix is capable of harnessing all 7 lights and previously fused the seven universes together into the Precursor World. Golden Megatron has two of them, from different points in the timeline, as well as Golden Power from The One. So he's solidly multiversal and bare minimum has universal durability waaaaay beyond the baseline, if not higher.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
7 lights/star power each have power over one respective universe, which in transformers are infinite in size (idk how DB takes infinitely sized universes, im just explaining how it is in transformers). Megatron Omega takes a shot from a fully charged Silver Matrix cannon wielded by Primus and survives. Silver Matrix is capable of harnessing all 7 lights and previously fused the seven universes together into the Precursor World. Golden Megatron has two of them, from different points in the timeline, as well as Golden Power from The One. So he's solidly multiversal and bare minimum has universal durability waaaaay beyond the baseline, if not higher.
Hmmm may help him out but not enough to stomp by DB standards

Back