• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
MHA is easily on par with Naruto and Bleach in terms of popularly

Black Clover has a solid fandom too. Both are moneymakers for WSJ

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fhn6iN0XwAE82Gh
Fh3ZiUhXoAQPyxt

OrlandoSky

Paramount
MHA is easily on par with Naruto and Bleach in terms of popularly

Black Clover has a solid fandom too. Both are moneymakers for WSJ
Yeah last I checked (which has honestly been a few years) Black Clover and MHA are part of the current HST with OP (although JJK may have taken Black Clover’s spot in recent years im not sure how it’s sales are doing).

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah never said this but the finale is staed by Ben to "huge" and one of the researchers ultraguy stated he thinks it'll invoke a "strong reaction"

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Goku vs Superman 3 and Galactus vs Unicorn are the biggest but I don’t think it’s either of those. It’s not Kyle Rayner or Simon yet either.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Did they say anything about having new franchises for this year's finale?
Given this season theme it'll likely feature a new franchise
What’s a really trendy comic book match-up it’s probably gonna be that.
Idk
Goku vs Superman 3 and Galactus vs Unicorn are the biggest but I don’t think it’s either of those. It’s not Kyle Rayner or Simon yet either.
They already mentioned Goku vs Superman 3 in a fireside chat if the fans wanted it and fans said no

Also they did want to bring Goku back in another one but given they said that instead of playing coy
as said Goku won't come back this season

It ain't Galactus vs Unicron given that one needs resources and Kyle vs Simon isn't big with the casual audience

Warlordgab

Illustrious
What about the animation?

They already had two 3D episodes in a row, so can we really expect a 3D finale? Isn't a different format far more plausible now?

A hispanic discord suggested AVGN Vs. Nostalgia Critic

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Hey DJ since you are here, i got a question, does season 10 have more new franchises to come in the future like season 9 done so far? In case as a researcher you are told or informed of them already
"I can't speak too much on it and honestly wouldn't want to (rather there be surprises). But, I think Season 10 has the best lineup in the show's history period.
Pretty much covers all the basis. (assuming nothing changes and it's a production pipeline so who knows)"

What a researcher said for Season 10

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
per the Luigi vs Pacman cast, they will do member exclusive videos of them going over every match-up submitted on the ballot, so in case they don't discuss your MU on the firesidechats, there's a likely chance they will discuss it on these videos. Beginning December.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

FYI, according to someone within the DB thread, Mori Jin's gonna be uni+ to low-multiversal soon on there. I don't watch or read GOH, so is any of this legit? I ask because it's entirely possible he's fighting Goku next season, and I don't really trust vs wiki when it comes to stats. :mjlol

@Thegoldenboy2188 any thoughts?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

FYI, according to someone within the DB thread, Mori Jin's gonna be uni+ to low-multiversal soon on there. I don't watch or read GOH, so is any of this legit? I ask because it's entirely possible he's fighting Goku next season, and I don't really trust vs wiki when it comes to stats. :mjlol

@Thegoldenboy2188 any thoughts?
>low multi
He has done fuck all to be universal let alone multiversal
At best he can summon clones of himself from other universes but i don't remember shit he did that was universal

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
>low multi
He has done fuck all to be universal let alone multiversal
At best he can summon clones of himself from other universes but i don't remember shit he did that was universal
Nigga's 90% convinced apparently that Jin Mori in his final form or whatever would fold Goku at his best. :mjlol

He even claimed lad should get similar scaling to what Goku gets. :russ

Back