Luminous
V.I.P. Member
im now reminded of SB thinking Enel would be a better fight for Misaka
wtff-cat-confused-orange.gif
nigga wut

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I read people who say that there is an image of a kind of zodiac that indicates the matches of this season, by any chance does anyone know of that?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Alex vs Cole really is an anomaly with how popular a match up it is. Since both characters haven’t had any significant media with them in well over a decade now.

Which is plenty of time for most things to fall into niche or forgotten today

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Alex vs Cole really is an anomaly with how popular a match up it is. Since both characters haven’t had any significant media with them in well over a decade now.

Which is plenty of time for most things to fall into niche or forgotten today
The MU needed a Ballot to happen

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
They also take the movies, in the second movie Jed when fighting Netero this happens

But both are stronger than Killua, Killua manages to cut Jed in one scene, I don't know if they would take that into account for the Death Battle.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I don't care for the next death battle. Like I know Killua is from To Aru and IDK where Mikasa is from but that's all I know.
If I had a dollar for every time people called her Mikasa because of Attack on Titan…

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
They also take the movies, in the second movie Jed when fighting Netero this happens

But both are stronger than Killua, Killua manages to cut Jed in one scene, I don't know if they would take that into account for the Death Battle.

The use shit from non Canon stuff as long it's back up there power in canon

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Pretty much. That’s why they allowed Goku his non canon SS4 for the first Death Battle with Superman

However:
I call bull on Unrelenting Force snuffing out the First Flame.
Alduin wasn't even at his full kalpa eating power when the DB beat him .
The arrows from Auriel's Bow don't have infinite speed.
Miraak didn't destroy a continent in his lore fight with Vahlok.
In no sane interpretation of the lore is the DB some multiversal entity.
Chosen undead isn't universal at all.

So it sounds like both got high ends that don’t really hold up against scrutiny? I mean if you were gonna claim an elder scrolls protagonist is in the universal range at any point I wouldn’t use the Dragonborn, I imagine Oblivions after Shivering Isle or the Vestige have better claims to it. At least the latter when making use of certain stuff does notable things like beating up Molag Bal.

I already see some people being salty about this, the real fun is when people start bringing it into SB VS. forums lol.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

I already see some people being salty about this, the real fun is when people start bringing it into SB VS. forums lol.
The salt flood has begun, and I have brought the popcorn to watch. :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Thousand years of downplay down the drain

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
To-Aru boys got their MU, even if it's not their most preferred, coming up.

Anyone wanna bet @OtherGalaxy gets his, with Megatron vs Frieza right after? Or maybe he gets real lucky, and we get Galactus vs Unicron, for the season finale. We are on the tenth, after all, so gotta go out with a bang. :mjpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i feel like 10 would be a good time for Galactus vs Unicron finally

pretty sure my thread is the best place for tf feats online currently (and itll pop up a lot even searching for unrelated TF lore), so hopefully theyve seen it and dont butcher the research on Unicron since his feats are a lot more obscure in general compared to Galactus

im not really expecting Megatron vs Frieza, but id be happy to see anything TF (as long as they don’t do them fuck ass fraud universal IDW takes)

Last edited:
Back