Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
zeus_vs_odin__mythology__by_rayluishdx2_dfz25rh-pre.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

It's an unlikely fight to happen (since both have better matchups, especially Touma) but fuck this track (and the fight tbh) go hard

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The funniest thing about the chosen undead vs the dragonborn is they could have gone full madmen and instead of the DB they could have used the Nevarine or The Hero of Kvatch.

:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro @Paxton
xxp2tgsrej381.png

Bro what are 99% of these matchups
Haven’t read Part 8 yet but I’m going to soon now that it’s finished. But isn’t that women next to Lucy that one JoJo character with a Stand that controls vectors? @OtherGalaxy

Lucy’s just thematic since her power is also called Vectors

Medusa from Soul Eater also used Magic based on vectors

Tatsumaki, Magneto, Tetsuo (his manga version anyway) are probably from all being in the same ballpark as Accel in power.

Gojo because of how both are the number 1 strongest with abilities that passively make them untouchable

I have no clue about the rest. Lelouch is especially WTF. I’d have compared him to Shokuhou, both being able to control minds and reliance on manipulating and strategy over direct fighting

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Haven’t read Part 8 yet but I’m going to soon now that it’s finished. But isn’t that women next to Lucy that one JoJo character with a Stand that controls vectors? @OtherGalaxy

Tatsumaki, Magneto, Tetsuo (his manga version anyway) are probably from all being in the same ballpark as Accel in power.

Gojo because of how both are the number 1 strongest with abilities that passively make them untouchable

I have no clue about the rest. Lelouch is especially WTF. I’d have compared him to Shokuhou, both being able to control minds and reliance on manipulating and strategy over direct fighting
Add (Elsword) is because the Asian community (China, Korea and Japan) classified as Accelerator's copy.

Kurumi, Shadow, Esdesth are for classifying them as edgelords.

Kumagawa is because many years ago on the internet there was spam of Misogi vs Accelerator.

For the others I do not understand the connection, there are even a couple that I do not know.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

yeah her stand is kinda weird though and we only ever saw her use it once, she can place arrows on things and control where they go/separate things from each other etc
I think she used it to save…her unborn child somehow

it was a strange arc

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
yeah her stand is kinda weird though and we only ever saw her use it once, she can place arrows on things and control where they go/separate things from each other etc
I think she used it to save…her unborn child somehow

it was a strange arc
Just like all of Part 8. :maybe

That’s funny. Accel once used his powers to save both a pregnant woman and the uborn baby

Being in his edgy, self-loathing “I’m a Villain phase” at the time, he was still a dick about it though

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
iirc she used it to put the baby back into her womb, because Dr Wu had…turned it into rock and was extracting it or…something

JJL was always weird as shit but it was around this arc that it just went fully nuts

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Just like all of Part 8. :maybe

That’s funny. Accel once used his powers to save both a pregnant woman and the uborn baby

Being in his edgy, self-loathing “I’m a Villain phase” at the time, he was still a dick about it though

Just another instance of Accelerator's ability being nonsensically precise :mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
And people have the nerve to say Kakine fed him the information on how his Dark Matter works :tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And people have the nerve to say Kakine fed him the information on how his Dark Matter works :tupac
All Kakine explained was that he was using Dark Matter to both find the vectors that Accelerator subconsciously allows through (air to breathe, gravity, some degree of light to see etc.) and strike him with the matching vectors while taking advantage of his powers esoteric nature being beyond any natural physics Accel is familiar with.

It was a psychological flex of him saying he knows Accelerator’s weakness and can exploit it.

He didn’t count on Accel just going “matter that breaks normal physics and goes after my whitelist?” Neat, guess I’ll just do a quick update and include them in what my powers work on.”

Sigismund

>if Magnus can reach at least Uni

Lmao he doesn't even come close. Even using scaling from Chrono Cross characters early game, he tops out at Large Planet level and Relativistic. It is an absolutely horrible stomp in favor of even DBZ Piccolo, let alone DBS Piccolo

Back