Death Battle Discussion

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Actually, how does Death Battle do research? I haven't kept up with them since 2015, do they read the source material or just blogs/forums?

If they do look through the source.

I feel bad for the researcher who has to go through 50+ novels for Misaka feats.:mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Whether you take the light speed lightning or not, you still got Touma and Kanzaki reacting to a photon beam in Volume 1 and Misaka herself dodging 4 Electron beams shot at her backside and practically point blank too

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
there's also junko dodging literal light (probably aim dodging though), mugino reacting to electromagnetic signals, etc etc

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Junko was aim-dodging the light from Iruka

Mugino I don’t recall that. She did swat away oncoming lightning from Misaka though.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Shit's been talked about since all the way back during season 1, and they kept saying they'll do it eventually. The tenth season is a historic milestone, so if there was ever a time to make and put out Galactus vs Unicron, it'd be now, for this season's finale. Fully 3D, of course.

Then I guess when that match(hopefully) materializes this season, you can look forward to your thread getting a shout-out, whether direct, or indirect, for all the hard work you've been putting into it, my guy. :yousmart

The one really good side to Frieza vs Megatron happening, is that since your TF rep is facing a DB character, you know they're going to give it the works and special treatment, most likely. Shit's gonna look badass, I'd wager, and the character interactions should be fun too, provided they don't go lazy on that, which with characters like Frieza and Megatron, they absolutely should not.
i need to reorganize the OP of that thread since there’s a lot more info to add now

the funny thing is im pretty sure it’s “the” TF feat thread by default solely because there just…aren’t any alternatives? VSB’s current stuff is outdated but their cosmology blog is still based on info I provided, CV uses a lot of stuff and scans from my thread etc.

So now I feel like I need to make the OP more comprehensive so people can just land right there and see everything lol especially now that there’s weird Kabbalah shit in it that’s been ignored for two decades

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
i think mach 20 was scaling off some other characters iirc

for whatever reason nearly every speed feat after the end of greed island was roughly mach 20 :skully
I really can’t recall any specific feats from Killua beyond “‘moving fast enough to perform a bunch of actions before the opponent even processes what happened” fast.
I saw the calculations and yes, there is a mach 20 from Cheetu, a mach 30+ from Pitou and a mach 300 from Netero.

I wouldn't give Killua power scaling from Netero but it's DB, also as @Thegoldenboy2188 says

I myself believe Godspeed is the speed of lightning and DB probably will go for that too.

It also happens that they take the anime as well and in general, calculating things with the anime's time frame improves a lot in terms of speed and KE.

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Junko was aim-dodging the light from Iruka

Mugino I don’t recall that. She did swat away oncoming lightning from Misaka though.
They on their blog listed the numbers of the anime chapters, LN, manga they are going to take.

And there are the original chapters of the anime in which Misaka is seen to deflect a Meltdowner after it was shot by a robot, not aim dodge, curiously the Astral Buddy caps that they are going to take are in which Junko is seen dodging the laser and his fight with Gunha, so they might take it as they might say it was aim dodge.

They are also going to take Kanzaki SS's novel so it can be assumed that they are going to take Brunhd's feats.

> Astral Buddy: 1, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 21
> Railgun S: 1-16, 20, 22-24
> Side Stories: Railgun SS1, Railgun SS3, Railgun LN, Index SS2, Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare, Railgun PSP SS, Kanzaki SS, Toaru Anbu no Item

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
They on their blog listed the numbers of the anime chapters, LN, manga they are going to take.

And there are the original caps of the anime in which Misaka is seen to deflect a Meltdowner after it was shot by a robot, not aim dodge, curiously the Astral Buddy caps that they are going to take are in which Junko is seen dodging the laser and his fight with Gunha, so they might take it as they might say it was aim dodge.

They are also going to take Kanzaki SS's novel so it can be assumed that they are going to take Brunhd's feats.

> Side Stories: Railgun SS1, Railgun SS3, Railgun LN, Index SS2, Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare, Railgun PSP SS, Kanzaki SS, Toaru Anbu no Item
Link pls? Is it the G1 blog?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

And there are the original chapters of the anime in which Misaka is seen to deflect a Meltdowner after it was shot by a robot, not aim dodge, curiously the Astral Buddy caps that they are going to take are in which Junko is seen dodging the laser and his fight with Gunha, so they might take it as they might say it was aim dodge.

No Railgun T? That’s a downer. First half was mostly Level 6 Misaka but Dream Ranker gave us Misaka fighting the Doppelgänger

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Killua_Zoldyck_vs_Misaka_Mikoto.png

Back