• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Granted it's been a couple of years since I've seen the 2nd MHA film but why did they use the density of actual water for a cloud? I know Ben said DB's mantra is to give both combatants the benefit of the doubt and hyball their feats as much as realistically possible to see who measures higher but c'mon dude :obamalaugh
Liam don't tell me this was you 👀

OrlandoSky

Paramount
if they are doing vegito vs gogeta.

what is stopping them from doing like, idk Thor vs Hulk then.
I think because, Vegeto and Gogeta can’t canonically fight each other so simple powerscaling to settle it isn’t as easy. Tbf they’ve done other in Universe match-ups before:
>TMNT battle royale
>Kanto Starter Battle Royale
>Mega Man Battle Royale
>The Seven battle Royale (Ok im starting to notice a trend)
>Red team vs Blue team

Blocky

Illustrious
I think because, Vegeto and Gogeta can’t canonically fight each other so simple powerscaling to settle it isn’t as easy. Tbf they’ve done other in Universe match-ups before:
>TMNT battle royale
>Kanto Starter Battle Royale
>Mega Man Battle Royale
>The Seven battle Royale (Ok im starting to notice a trend)
>Red team vs Blue team
They should do a Justice League Battle Royal. Find out who is actually the strongest member.

That would actually be a better season finale too.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Also I don’t think Vegeto or Goheta has another match-up other than each other. The only others are Omnimon and Composite Superman.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Gogeta vs Vegito is redundant. Wasn’t it even retconned recently that Fusions and Potaras are now equally strong?

The only thing Gogeta has over Vegito is a better track record of actually beating the opponents.

SS4 Gogeta vs Gogeta or Vegito Blue would have been more interesting or other popular and contested debates like Broly vs Jiren

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Gogeta vs Vegito is redundant. Wasn’t it even retconned recently that Fusions and Potaras are now equally strong?

The only thing Gogeta has over Vegito is a better track record of actually beating the opponents.

SS4 Gogeta vs Gogeta or Vegito Blue would have been more interesting or other popular and contested debates like Broly vs Jiren
Apparently GT is being used for Gogeta, so it might actually be GT SS4 Gogeta vs DBS Blueberry Vegito?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Apparently GT is being used for Gogeta, so it might actually be GT SS4 Gogeta vs DBS Blueberry Vegito?
That’s more interesting.

General consensus is Super > GT but Death Battle did have SS4 Goku put up a better fight against Superman in the first video compared to SS God and Blue Goku who both pretty much got wasted by Supes in the rematch

Blocky

Illustrious
Kinda confusing too.

Like are they using DBS Gogeta or GT Gogeta? Or is it Composite?

If it's the latter, they'll have to give SSJB and SSJ4 to Vegito too. Really depends what version they're using.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
That’s more interesting.

General consensus is Super > GT but Death Battle did have SS4 Goku put up a better fight against Superman in the first video compared to SS God and Blue Goku who both pretty much got wasted by Supes in the rematch
S1 DB this not current remember

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I know, think even the consensus of Superman changed between battles. Plus Goku vs Superman Rematch was based on the movies and not the truly absurd feats demonstrated in Super.
Super hadn't even gotten to the universe shaking feat yet. That came out like a few weeks after the DB, in what had to be the most LOL DB curse moment to date on the show. Even led to people meming that Toriyama had seen the DB and decided to give Goku a buff. :mjlol

Back