Death Battle Discussion

In wat basis
Crash has defeated N. Tropy who has power and full control over time and space itself and creates time paradoxes for fun. Female and male N. Tropy’s, both with the energy of the Rift Generator can shatter dimensions, alter space and time, destroy dimensions, and remake it or reset the timeline.
IMG_7371.webp
IMG_7372.png

IMG_7377.webp

IMG_7378.webp

Crash has defeated the Evil Twins who are stated to be an evil that surpasses Uka Uka and they both easily defeated Aku Aku and Uka Uka. They also described themselves as “masters of infinite dimensions, with power over reality itself”. They also were going to use the Vice-Versa-Reversa device to absorb all the goodness in Crash’s dimension and swap all the bad stuff on the 10th Dimension. The series likes to refer universes as dimensions, the 10th Dimension is the moral opposite of Crash’s Dimension.

Before Twinsanity and Crash 4, Crash defeated Crunch powered up by the Elemental Masks. The Elemental Masks are stated capable of demolishing cities and mountains, also stated to ravage the globe, and Wa-Wa is stated to “flush the world clean and rebuild it” and Rok-Ko can cause earthquakes and landslides.

IMG_7374.jpg
IMG_7376.jpg

Cortex’s Minimizer can shrink planets such as the Earth. The Minimizer is powered by the Crystals. The Crystals are stated that they can prevent the catastrophic solar flux. In Twinsanity, it also powered the Psychotron that can transport anyone to another dimension.
IMG_7382.jpg
IMG_7383.jpg
IMG_7379.png
IMG_7381.png
IMG_7384.jpg

Warlordgab

Illustrious
It seems we'll be hearing news from Ben/Chad in a hour or so. Probably a status report given how quickly all of this unfolded

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Damn, I knew Rooster Teeth was involved with the animated fights but figured the closing of Rooster Teeth meant the animators would be relocated and just work exclusively on Death Battle.

Hope for the best but in case this really is it for Death Battle, I’m just glad it ended on such a high note with such a banger of a season like none other before it.

GuhMj7I.png

Back