• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

And she divulged this information without pressure on herself, only because it was on Xenos? So she gets lynched or shot, they both lose. If he gets lynched, he can survive it at least once. So for us that leaves one of several but simple solutions: trust Flower and Xenos as being non-hostile indies and if there are multiple deaths in the night phase, refocus on them again?

Or what? Take Flower out just to be safe and see if she was lying or not about their condition with her flip?
I’m about 90% confident she’s just full of shit tbh

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
flower said depending on what Xenos flipped she was gonna go after me next phase.
what the...
but Xenos wasnt even gonna flip according to her
That was meant as a f*** you because my point regarding your slip still stands. We‘re not Mafia. You are.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
You know what you’re right

@xenos5 I’d love to talk about Sherlock
May as well at this point. Loved the Moriarty reveal. Him using Sherlock's tendency to make deductions from the smallest of tells to mislead him into thinking he was a random gay guy was perfect :skully

Final season was a bit weird with Sherlock's sister though. Not as strong of a villain, but it was nice to see Moriarty again through the recordings.

The X

Marvelous
Dishonest representation - he obviously had a poor reaction to the TSA thing, and we were merely a couple hours into the day anyway.

I don't know what your end goal was here. Surely you didn't expect to go the game without claiming? I actually thought you had a good claim up your sleeve, I did not expect this.
Honestly a bit thrown off by all this. Probably just wolf Flower trying to get out of it.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
And she divulged this information without pressure on herself, only because it was on Xenos? So she gets lynched or shot, they both lose. If he gets lynched, he can survive it at least once. So for us that leaves one of several but simple solutions: trust Flower and Xenos as being non-hostile indies and if there are multiple deaths in the night phase, refocus on them again?

Or what? Take Flower out just to be safe and see if she was lying or not about their condition with her flip?

anyone interested in a Aurelian CFD?

:garr

Poyser

May as well at this point. Loved the Moriarty reveal. Him using Sherlock's tendency to make deductions from the smallest of tells to mislead him into thinking he was a random gay guy was perfect :skully

Final season was a bit weird with Sherlock's sister though. Not as strong of a villain, but it was nice to see Moriarty again through the recordings.
Yeah final season kinda sucked except episode 2 which I really enjoyed. Season 3 wasn’t great either tbh. Sad how it declined! Seasons 1 and 2 were peak telly tho, fucking loved them both. Fucking loved Andrew Scott’s portrayal of Moriarty as well. Beast of a cast

Ratchet

Honestly a bit thrown off by all this. Probably just wolf Flower trying to get out of it.
But that would require flower to be fake claiming survivor out of hand for basically no gain. I don't see that. Could see them being a small scum, co-serial or something. I don't think they're plain Survivors, but I'd be surprised if she's straight up scum.

Ratchet

Natalie Dormer was Moriarty in one Sherlock tv show. That was neat.

The X

Marvelous
But that would require flower to be fake claiming survivor out of hand for basically no gain. I don't see that. Could see them being a small scum, co-serial or something. I don't think they're plain Survivors, but I'd be surprised if she's straight up scum.
Flower is the vote today then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back