Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
^I see I won't be getting an answer here.
The issue is he's vouching for an OLU or N0M lynch but then jumps on the Xenos wagon. Are you fucking blind?

Throw this in with wanting to vote the town off over the wolf, well, it's looking like curtains for you two :)

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
it was meant more to provoke imposter into actually having some reads/positions on those players rather than the seemingly amorphous ‘he’s null so I might lynch, but I might not’ bollocks he’s putting out
I can accept that explanation, but then what do you think of Lethal using your support as a point in his favour (given that in your case, you'd have external motivation behind it).

Imposter

Illustrious
lmao good catch
Imposter you need to answer lethal there btw
Like that thought process makes less than 0 sense - surely if you’re scared of mafia DV, you lynch the DV???

Am I missing something?
it was meant more to provoke imposter into actually having some reads/positions on those players rather than the seemingly amorphous ‘he’s null so I might lynch, but I might not’ bollocks he’s putting out
Those posts were meant to provoke me into providing reads? Reads more like a lazy gotcha. I'd already explained my thought process behind Lethal/Phenom
The issue is he's vouching for an OLU or N0M lynch but then jumps on the Xenos wagon. Are you fucking blind?

Throw this in with wanting to vote the town off over the wolf, well, it's looking like curtains for you two :)
Are you legitimately not reading anything?

Grammaton

Consigliere
I can accept that explanation, but then what do you think of Lethal using your support as a point in his favour (given that in your case, you'd have external motivation behind it).

you’re aware I’m pretty confident lethal is town right?

Subsequently I don’t think anything of it

Grammaton

Consigliere
Those posts were meant to provoke me into providing reads? Reads more like a lazy gotcha. I'd already explained my thought process behind Lethal/Phenom

Are you legitimately not reading anything?

hey look you finally quoted something of mine you apparently didn’t like!

Day 4 Final

RDK

Marvelous
[Vote Lynch Xenos]

My only catch here is that we probably lack a means of clearing Goth/OLU without a lynch, but it's fucking abominable we had our chance. I'm taking safe passage into tomorrow and cutting out losses here.​
Vote: Xenos
Vote xenos
Unvote. Vote Xenos

Let's at least get this done then​
Looks like this is the way.

vote Xenos
Vote Xenos
Unvote

Vote: Xenos

Vote Count:

Alco (1): Goth
Rugrat (1): Ekko
TAT (2): BPD, xenos
BPD (1): TAT
Ratchet (1): CP
xenos (7): Ultra, Ratchet, Gram, Imp, Alco, Rugrat, Lethal

Lynch was not achieved. It is now Night 4, night will last 18 hours or until all actions are received.

STOP POSTING

Last edited:
Night 4

RDK

Marvelous
Night 4

Ekkologix was killed, he was:

Welcome to EastEnders Mafia!

Congratulations, you are Alfie Moon, Walford aligned.

eastenders-alfie-moon-1670242026.jpg

Role: 2x Motivator

Alfie, you have achieved legendary status in Albert Square as everyone favorite "cheeky chappy"! You're always there smiling and laughing when the chips are down which let's face it, in Walford that's all the time... This game you will be here for motivational support! On two separate nights you may motivate two separate players and give them an extra use of any active ability they may have. If a player has multiple active abilities the first listed in their role will be motivated.

You win once all threats to Walford are eliminated.

It is now Day 5, with 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch, you have 24 hours

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Is there not a single scum flip?! I was trying to get myself integrated by checking someone specifics interactions

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
@xenos5 who did you shoot?

Vote: Ratchet

I do take issue with one thing from Ratchet last night.

He folded very quickly into "shoot Phenom as risk management if he's scum double voter", when the originator of the suggestion was Rugrat...one of his top suspects.

And IMO it's not like the take is logically foolproof on it's own, independent of any reason to scum read Phenom. Could just as easily be a bulwark against the fact that there's 5 mafia/SK's.

Either way we've limp dicked two days in a row of a lynch we probably lose. Horrid town power this game. Woof.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Town

Ultra
Retro
Dalton
Alco
CraigPelton
Lethal
Black Pegged Dragon
Imposter

PoE:

Phenom
Grammaton
Ratchet

Rugrat
One Last Username
TAT
Goth Boy

Is what I'm working with here for reference. Maybe one misclear in the town list at best. Only two if I can see a CP/Imp tinfoil scum world. Woof.

I don't think Goth/OLU are *both* scum. Would be rather convenient. They've been ragged on a ton both by the players in this list and in general. Fuzzier when you factor in their bussing potential too. Likely one is though. Surmising their alignment from play is mostly not likely to yield good results so best I can do is use how others have treated them lol.

Rugrat is kind of a hard player for me to read. Him and Ratchet aren't aligned. Anything else is somewhat fair game.

I think I've found myself too easily deferring to Ratchet/Grandma's respective capacities as scum this game and not just realizing neither are super townie. Have a bit more consideration here that I'll lay out later but I think both are on the table.

TAT seems slightly townie in his exchange with BPD but has jackshit to verify his claim and his gameplay has been preeeerttyy bad. Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back