Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
Uh, okay. Deranged nonsense.
Excellent dismissing. You've spoken with zero conviction all game. Jog the fuck on.
Says absolutely nothing about what I do bring up about his play, goes off about how I've apparently both been tunneling him and also doing nothing, more interested in gotcha's me thinks!
You've shaded my mine but pushed nothing cos you're a coward. Poyser lapped you for 2 days and you shot him away. You cannot muster support to do anything, rather, hide in the shadows. Coward.

The X

Marvelous
F
both Poyser and Aurelian thought BPD was being OTT performative 🤔🤔🤔

Xenos if you really wanna help town, shoot this man, don't take my word for it, take the word of two confirmed townies
Dalton was right about you.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Excellent dismissing. You've spoken with zero conviction all game. Jog the fuck on.
You've shaded my mine but pushed nothing cos you're a coward. Poyser lapped you for 2 days and you shot him away. You cannot muster support to do anything, rather, hide in the shadows. Coward.
The same Poyser that was forced into claiming Day 3 in response to the wagon on him, yes. Lapped me for two days? I think I'm done engaging this nonsense, it's pretty clear you're just baiting/trolling. I have something close to 300 posts and that's "hiding in the shadows". There's just nothing I'm getting out of this, no doubt you will claim this means I'm scared of you or something, good luck with that narrative.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Also @xenos5 I think abstaining is the only real call to make here. You probably could shoot OLU again but the risk is of your shot gets manipulated scum can just win outright in the absolute worst case so it's likely too risky. If Phen0m flips scum, you can just blast OLU though (I'd say Lethal, but likely won't get the support on that). Good chance you actually don't shoot again unless there is clear scum outed. That's my two cents, anyway.

Or this, woof

Lethal

Exceptional
The same Poyser that was forced into claiming Day 3 in response to the wagon on him, yes. Lapped me for two days? I think I'm done engaging this nonsense, it's pretty clear you're just baiting/trolling. I have something close to 300 posts and that's "hiding in the shadows". There's just nothing I'm getting out of this, no doubt you will claim this means I'm scared of you or something, good luck with that narrative.
Then do something instead of tugging at strings. Fuck me. 300 posts and I can’t remember one of them actually trying to achieve anything.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
@Xenos if he flips town shoot OLU

If he flips scum shoot Grandma
Can I ask why? Especially if he flips town? If he flips scum we have leeway, so I get the logic there. I don't believe I'm your next biggest scum read after OLU or whatever either, so I can only assume your intent was to bait some sort of reaction out of me. Consider it taken I guess.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Spot on tbh, D1 becomes a crap shoot after this but there's some stuff to salvage I think

Do you still think he's scum or just trash at this point?

Do you remember why you thought this at the time?
He claimed miller, maybe Miller. I quoted his posts in the post you quoted.

thought it was a scummy thing to do.

TAT

Preeminent
Blud this is a fucking joke fam. Seriously man. Seriously blud. Seriously Haza fam I've had enough of this now blud. I've had enough now fam. I've had enough of this shit blud. Get him out fam. Get him out. Get CP out blud. Get him out fam. Get him out blud. I'm tired of this shit blud. Same thing phase in, phase out blud.

It's another fucking Day, we've mislynched another townie blud. ANOTHER DAY FAM. Catch the serial killer duo in the first day phase. What did he say to us at the second day phase? Go lose the game in 3 phases? 3 PHASES BLUD.

It was just mislynch, mislynch, mislynch. Mislynch, mislynch, mislynch. Odo, what the fuck blud? Seriously fam. What are you doing blud? What do you bring to this team fam? Seriously blud. Rugrat again! Blud I've had enough of this now fam. Seriously blud. I'm hearing it again, "WE GOT RUGRAT!". What the fuck is he doing?! What is he doing, blud?! Would I make him town leader? What playing like that?! He didn't even come over and thank his sheep blud! Only man I seen stay off the PHENOM wagon was Lethal and Ratchet! Everyone else jumped on. All of them jumped on. HOW DARE YOU?! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BLUD?! Travel One Last Forum yeah? Travel here for this fucking shit again?! These man are dickheads blud!

You know I'm not happy fam because come on blud, I want this MVP blud! I would do anything for this fucking MVP blud, yeah? Do you know how bad it is? Last night I was chatting to my mum, yeah? My mum's CP In. IS SHE MAD?! IS SHE MAD?! Seriously! Mum I love you but big man ting, I don't know what you're drinking in that tea yuh know. But yo. Because she saying to me, she's trying to defend him. You cannot defend this no more blud. It's undefendable fam. Every fucking game. Constant mislynches blud.

IT'S DEAD! Look where we have to go. A lot Mafia to be played. I agree with that but look where we have to go. We gotta go Fallout: New Vegas yeah? We gotta go to more Fairytale Mafia yeah? You think we're gonna get points playing like this? You think we're gonna get anything?

DON'T GIVE HIM NO TOWN LEADER ROLE! DON'T GIVE HIM NO TOWN LEADER ROLE BLUD! DON'T GIVE HIM NO TOWN LEADER ROLE BLUD! He don't deserve it. Game's done.

Whole team. Whole fucking team blud. Only man is Poyser. Buy me 11 Poyser's I'll be cool. I'll be cool, blud. The team is shaky fam. Shaky blud. No confidence blud! Ace looks like a fucking... he looks like Bambi. The guy's just there like...he don't know his town from his scum read blud! Pushes his town read instead of his scum read! The guy has, he has no coordination fam! No coordination blud. The town core looked weak today fam. I love Alco but why you sheeping like this blud?! Seriously! There's no individuality! There's no scum hunting! There's nothing, like Doddsy says blud THERE'S NOTHING THERE BLUD! Seriously! There's nothing there fam! It's dead! It's dead fam! And it looks like the rest of the players, it looks like they've had enough of CP. Because they're not even playing for him! They're not performing for him! What they doing for him?! The only one who fights is Poyser. He's the only man blud. And you hear people only call him town 3 times a game. It's disgusting fam! It's disgusting blud! It takes the piss every fucking phase blud! I've had enough of this shit Haza fam! I've had enough blud! Man are talking about "aw, aw," when we fucking won, "aw, aw, where's the C..O.Bs? (CP Out Brigade), rest in peace C.O.Bs!"

REST IN PEACE WHICH BLOOD CLAAT?! MI DEH YEH, YEAH? I'M BREATHING! LIVE AND FUCKING KICKING! YEAH?

Fucking mad blud about, where's your wagon? Where's your wagon? Blud the wagon might come out yuh know? Don't fuck about blud! Don't fuck about fam, it's done, I'm not happy fam because look, what we gonna say now? We got an indy lynch to fight for? FUCK THE INDY LYNCH! They're gonna give him the town leader role if he lynches an indy, you having a laugh?

Do Mafia look like they're gonna slip? They don't look like they're gonna slip. They're looking untouchable right now blud. They're smacking up every town team fam. Left, right and centre blud.

I support the team. I support the team for however many phases fam yeah? I clap them off even when they play shit yeah? Cos I support this team blud yeah? But I do not support this town leader yeah?

With the Ultra thing, Town were probably screaming Ultra Out yeah? But you see Ultra? Ultra, switched up his game! Ultra switched up his tactics! Because he realized this ain't working. CP'S DOING THE SAME SHIT FOR THE LAST 14 FUCKING YEARS BLUD! AND IT'S NOT WORKING! SERIOUSLY HAZA! HOW CAN YOU FEEL CONFIDENT FAM?! ARE YOU CONFIDENT?! YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE NOT! LET'S BE REAL, YOU'RE NOT FAM! YOU'RE NOT BLUD! NONE OF US ARE CONFIDENT FAM! NONE OF US BLUD! You see CP? CP won't change his game. CP won't change his tactics. He won't change it fam. He'll play the same thing phase in, phase out. That's why we're not gonna win-w-w-we won't amount to nothing! We won't fam! We won't blud! When we go Fallout: New Vegas we're gonna get embarassed blud! We're gonna get embarassed fam! Seriously blud!

FUCK THIS BLUD! I'VE HAD ENOUGH FAM. CP OUT BLUD! IMBACKONMYCPOUTBLUD! CP OUT BLUD! I'M BACK ON IT FAM!

One Last Username

Distinguished
Blud this is a fucking joke fam. Seriously man. Seriously blud. Seriously Haza fam I've had enough of this now blud. I've had enough now fam. I've had enough of this shit blud. Get him out fam. Get him out. Get CP out blud. Get him out fam. Get him out blud. I'm tired of this shit blud. Same thing phase in, phase out blud.

It's another fucking Day, we've mislynched another townie blud. ANOTHER DAY FAM. Catch the serial killer duo in the first day phase. What did he say to us at the second day phase? Go lose the game in 3 phases? 3 PHASES BLUD.

It was just mislynch, mislynch, mislynch. Mislynch, mislynch, mislynch. Odo, what the fuck blud? Seriously fam. What are you doing blud? What do you bring to this team fam? Seriously blud. Rugrat again! Blud I've had enough of this now fam. Seriously blud. I'm hearing it again, "WE GOT RUGRAT!". What the fuck is he doing?! What is he doing, blud?! Would I make him town leader? What playing like that?! He didn't even come over and thank his sheep blud! Only man I seen stay off the PHENOM wagon was Lethal and Ratchet! Everyone else jumped on. All of them jumped on. HOW DARE YOU?! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BLUD?! Travel One Last Forum yeah? Travel here for this fucking shit again?! These man are dickheads blud!

You know I'm not happy fam because come on blud, I want this MVP blud! I would do anything for this fucking MVP blud, yeah? Do you know how bad it is? Last night I was chatting to my mum, yeah? My mum's CP In. IS SHE MAD?! IS SHE MAD?! Seriously! Mum I love you but big man ting, I don't know what you're drinking in that tea yuh know. But yo. Because she saying to me, she's trying to defend him. You cannot defend this no more blud. It's undefendable fam. Every fucking game. Constant mislynches blud.

IT'S DEAD! Look where we have to go. A lot Mafia to be played. I agree with that but look where we have to go. We gotta go Fallout: New Vegas yeah? We gotta go to more Fairytale Mafia yeah? You think we're gonna get points playing like this? You think we're gonna get anything?

DON'T GIVE HIM NO TOWN LEADER ROLE! DON'T GIVE HIM NO TOWN LEADER ROLE BLUD! DON'T GIVE HIM NO TOWN LEADER ROLE BLUD! He don't deserve it. Game's done.

Whole team. Whole fucking team blud. Only man is Poyser. Buy me 11 Poyser's I'll be cool. I'll be cool, blud. The team is shaky fam. Shaky blud. No confidence blud! Ace looks like a fucking... he looks like Bambi. The guy's just there like...he don't know his town from his scum read blud! Pushes his town read instead of his scum read! The guy has, he has no coordination fam! No coordination blud. The town core looked weak today fam. I love Alco but why you sheeping like this blud?! Seriously! There's no individuality! There's no scum hunting! There's nothing, like Doddsy says blud THERE'S NOTHING THERE BLUD! Seriously! There's nothing there fam! It's dead! It's dead fam! And it looks like the rest of the players, it looks like they've had enough of CP. Because they're not even playing for him! They're not performing for him! What they doing for him?! The only one who fights is Poyser. He's the only man blud. And you hear people only call him town 3 times a game. It's disgusting fam! It's disgusting blud! It takes the piss every fucking phase blud! I've had enough of this shit Haza fam! I've had enough blud! Man are talking about "aw, aw," when we fucking won, "aw, aw, where's the C..O.Bs? (CP Out Brigade), rest in peace C.O.Bs!"

REST IN PEACE WHICH BLOOD CLAAT?! MI DEH YEH, YEAH? I'M BREATHING! LIVE AND FUCKING KICKING! YEAH?

Fucking mad blud about, where's your wagon? Where's your wagon? Blud the wagon might come out yuh know? Don't fuck about blud! Don't fuck about fam, it's done, I'm not happy fam because look, what we gonna say now? We got an indy lynch to fight for? FUCK THE INDY LYNCH! They're gonna give him the town leader role if he lynches an indy, you having a laugh?

Do Mafia look like they're gonna slip? They don't look like they're gonna slip. They're looking untouchable right now blud. They're smacking up every town team fam. Left, right and centre blud.

I support the team. I support the team for however many phases fam yeah? I clap them off even when they play shit yeah? Cos I support this team blud yeah? But I do not support this town leader yeah?

With the Ultra thing, Town were probably screaming Ultra Out yeah? But you see Ultra? Ultra, switched up his game! Ultra switched up his tactics! Because he realized this ain't working. CP'S DOING THE SAME SHIT FOR THE LAST 14 FUCKING YEARS BLUD! AND IT'S NOT WORKING! SERIOUSLY HAZA! HOW CAN YOU FEEL CONFIDENT FAM?! ARE YOU CONFIDENT?! YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE NOT! LET'S BE REAL, YOU'RE NOT FAM! YOU'RE NOT BLUD! NONE OF US ARE CONFIDENT FAM! NONE OF US BLUD! You see CP? CP won't change his game. CP won't change his tactics. He won't change it fam. He'll play the same thing phase in, phase out. That's why we're not gonna win-w-w-we won't amount to nothing! We won't fam! We won't blud! When we go Fallout: New Vegas we're gonna get embarassed blud! We're gonna get embarassed fam! Seriously blud!

FUCK THIS BLUD! I'VE HAD ENOUGH FAM. CP OUT BLUD! IMBACKONMYCPOUTBLUD! CP OUT BLUD! I'M BACK ON IT FAM!
De quoi?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Goth Boy, Ratchet, Odo, TAT, Ace are the scum team I reckon

Iffy on the last two. Think I'm most confident starting on Odo today. His endorsement of you yesterday felt strategic, assuming you're town he probably let you off with a town read very easily because you were doing something that was convenient for him. Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back