Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of Day 1
  • RDK

Marvelous

Flower was:

Welcome to EastEnders Mafia!

Congratulations, you are Jack Dalton, Ganglands aligned.

EX1aeqIXYAIYe0v.jpg

Role: Serial Killer Duo and 1x Bulletproof

A major antagonist of this long-running Soap, you ran the crime organization known as the firm which orchestrated the disappearance of beloved character Den Watts. You are part of a Serial Killer duo. Together your faction will have a kill every even night, if one of you dies, you will have a kill every night thereafter. Providing you did not complete a kill the previous night you will survive the first kill that would result in your death during this game.

You win once you or Johnny Allen are the last player standing

It is now Night 1, no posting.

Night will last 24 hours or until all roles are received

Day 2 Vote Count 1
  • RDK

Marvelous
    actually, let's do this

vote aurelian
    down.

GIF by WWE

Vote Lynch aurelian
    Yeah Tweet was pretty sketch D1. I think that's a good start.

Vote Tweet
    vote ekko
    Going to bed, gonna go here for now​
    Actually you know what I just ISOd tweet and I retract my defence of him lmao

just noticed he only said Alco’s entrance was uninspiring after alco had sussed and voted tweet. I had assumed that tweet had sussed Alco’s entrance and then alco made his other posts later but that’s not what happened. I also forgot about the absolutely pointless “that seems like a lot of town reads” post he made to me. Then when tpein called it out he said “I didn’t say anything about the reads themselves” which just doubly makes it pointless lol

so I apologise ultra, take my vote

vote tweet
    [Vote Lynch Tweet]

Woof woof, motherfucker
    Vote Poyser
    vote Aurelian Tchouameni

because I think he slipped and I just don't like authority figures init​
    @Ultra
    He was pushing for Odo actually.
    I was pushing for tweet and he diverted me to odo.

Vote lynch Tweet
    well aside from the fact I can't follow his thought process at all which admittedly is probably NAI, the numerous times he's echo'd poyser feels a bit sus and then the way he challenged my reasonable assumption that all kills were stopped last night felt like forced aggro scum. not really confident on him though just wanted to see if I got an EDIBLE reaction after applying some pressure but hasn't been the case

coming around on tweet tho. I think BUSSING him here is the right play as his play feels more outright scummy rather than confusing like Aurelian's. the BPD vote was bad as he seemed obvtown to me, and then the unvote and explanation for both the vote and the unvote was not convincing, and now the OMGUS on Poyser. smells bad

unvote
    vote tweet
    Aight. [Vote Lynch Poyser]
    vote Tweet

Might wanna claim in full, mein freund.​
    vote Tweet
    Unvote

I’m taking my vote off as people voting are annoying you, in exchange for you giving some reads.​
    Vote Poyser

:mjpls
    [unvote]

Fuck everything​
    And with all of this said

Vote: Black Pegged Dragon

Let's fucking go!​
    vote gram

I wouldn’t mind giving this some air actually. It’s just a feeling I can’t shake​
    vote ratchet

yeah this guy stinks. He’s not even voting for me​
    Vote Ratchet
    Vote OLU

Outside of the early Ekko vote there isn't really anything productive and I struggle to get past those odd posts after night was posted. Could probably say the same about a handful of others but yeah​
    vote tweet
    Im probably not gonna be around much for the rest of the day so I feel like getting this flip and going from there probably the best course of action. I’d much prefer to try and hit mafia over lynching xenos today at least​
    I got and idea, let's sync our votes together so we can have more power in this thread, we are being drowned out by the louder but no substance voices

unvote vote OLU

Vote Count

Tweet (5): Ultra, TP, CP, Alco, Poyser
    Poyser (3): BPD, xenos, Doddsy
    BPD (1): Lethal
    Ratchet (1): Rugrat
    OLU (2): Imposter, TAT

With 22 Alive it takes 12 to lynch, you have 6 hours remaining

Last edited:
    Day 2 Final Vote Count
  • RDK

Marvelous
    k

unvote
    vote tweet
    unvote vote Tweet

Vote Count

Tweet (12): Ultra, TP, Alco, Poyser, Imposter, xenos, OLU, BPD, Ratchet, Goth, CP, TAT
    Poyser (1): Doddsy
    Xenos (1): Aurelian

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch. This has been achieved.

Tweet will be lynched...

Day 2 Tweet is lynched
  • RDK

Marvelous
    End of Day 2:

Tweet was lynched he was:

Congratulations, you are Den Watts, Walford aligned.

200px-Den_Watts.jpg

Role: Tree Stump

Dirty Den! Everyone thought The Firm had taken care of you back in 1989 when you were plunged into the Canal. Turns out this wasn't the case and you returned 14 years later! You won't have to wait 14 years this time, if you die you will be able to continue posting, you will not have any vote power and you will not count towards the numbers in the game.

You win once all threats to Walford are eliminated.

Tweet returns as a Tree Stump...

It is now Night 2, night will end in 18 hours or once all actions are received...

No more posting.

Night 2
  • RDK

Marvelous
    Night 2

As the end credits got going, we saw an unidentified bodybag being carried away...

Doddsy had died, he was:

???

It is now Day 3, with 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch, you have 24 hours...

Day 3 Vote Count 1
  • RDK

Marvelous
    Vote Ekko

He had tmi​
    vote BPD

reasoning for keeping the SK around was seriously flawed, if you as Mafia would be more scared and SK kill hits you than town then you can disagree, otherwise here we go​
    yeah it seems like this aggression is for show, putting it on a little too thick

unvote vote Poyser
    [Vote Lynch Alco]

Woof woof​

Vote Count:

Ekko (1): Imposter
    Poyser (1): TAT
    Alco (1): Ultra

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch

Day 3 Vote Count 3
  • RDK

Marvelous
    Vote Lynch Gramma
    Sure
    Vote Gramma
    vote lynch gramma
    Vote Odo
    Can I offer anyone a nice Lethal lynch instead?

Vote Lethal
    Unvote

@Poyser did you mention who your N1 target was?​
    Sure then

vote gram
    anyway I’m going to bed

unvote

For now. I’m not sure whether or not I’m fully sold on lynching gram blind tbh, and I’m still pretty interested in a ratchet direction.

vote ratchet

Might switch back lol I’ll see tomorrow​
    [Vote Lynch Alco]

I actually think Imposter's earlier reaction to my questioning was kind of townie in a weird way so he just keeps getting worse and worse.​
    Vote Lynch Alco
    Vote Goth Boy
    Vote Rugrat
    vote OLU

surely we can find a consensus here at least??

brb sleep​
    vote OLU
    OLU should probably just be Vigged/SK'd.

Where are the votes at currently? Am personally down with voting for Lethal or Rugrat.

Vote: Rugrat
    So you're getting no traction on anything else cos Poyser is making you his bitch and Fang fucked you up, so you swing for the lowest form of fruit and come around my way.

The fuck have you even done other than rambling complete gobshit trash?

Vote: Dragon
    Ah, the classic. Coming at me with nonsense reasons and then doubling down with completely different (also wrong ones).

I pushed Tweet on D2 (I was the first to mention he’d been OMGUS’ing twice in a row) and then took my vote off him when he seemed to be making an effort to contribute.

I voted you because your reasons of voting me (which you’ve backed down from) made no sense and I’ve had my vote parked on you most of D2 and a fair bit of this phase.

vote ratchet
    Unvote. Vote OLU

<4 and a half hours to deadline for the record​
    Towns sense of direction hours before the lynch has been utterly abhorrent. Can't even decide on a lynch let alone who Xenos is killing. Woof.

I don't think we should shoot Dalton/Phenom for the simple reason that those slots are so inactive the host is likely to act on them on his own. And if they were scum I would take issue if they were still submitting abilities and whatever while fragrantly breaking the activity rule. Woof

[Vote Lynch OLU]

Vote Count:

Poyser (2): TAT, Ekko
    Gramma (2): Alco, OLU
    Alco (1): Goth
    Rugrat (2): TP, Ratchet
    OLU (3): CP, Poyser, Imposter
    Goth (2): BPD, Ultra

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch

You have about 2 hours

Night 3
  • RDK

Marvelous
    It felt like a Christmas episode...

T-Pein was killed, he was:

Congratulations, you are Tanya Branning, Walford aligned.

0_Tanya-Branning-EastEnders-620596

Role: 2x Absorber

Everyone loves you Tanya despite the fact you've had a hell of a time since moving to the Square. You've had your fair share of unfortunate incidences let's say that, but despite your children's delinquency, deaths in the family and numerous affairs involving your wannabe bad boy ex-husband Max Branning you've kept on moving forward. As such you've proven you can withstand a lot and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! This game you will absorb the first 2 actions that target you, you can use up to one of these actions per night.

Aurelian was killed, he was:

Congratulations, you are Sharon Watts, Walford aligned.

11-07-2022-744267679.jpg

Role: Mason

Adopted daughter of Den and Angie Watts, Sharon has been a member of the EastEnders family for decades and her relationships on the square have been many and few between. As a mason, you'll spend this game in conversation with one of your many connections made over the years.

Poyser was killed, he was:

Congratulations, you are Charlie Slater, Walford aligned.

Article-1345077-01AF8D7C00000578-495_233x423.jpg

Role: 2x Bus Driver

Walford's beloved cabbie, you are Charlie Slater, head of the Slater household. Whenever someone needs a ride, you're the first to take the call. On two nights this game you may take two fares. You'll switch two players and actions that target each player will instead target the other.

It is now Day 4, with 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch, you have 24 hours

Day 4 Vote Count 1
  • RDK

Marvelous
    Day 4 Vote Count 2
  • RDK

Marvelous
    Who the fuck are you talking about?

Put it here

[Vote lynch Alco]
    vote gram
    Vote Lynch Alco
    Mafia had a kill. And they would kill townies.

poyser was sus and so he was probs vigged

and someone else’s was killed because they were sus or threatening

turns out all three were town.

you could have killed your scummate if you wanted.

change vote lynch Goth boy
    uh why?

vote ultra

@RDK
    vote count pls​
    Vote TAT
    Sure [Vote Lynch TAT]
    Fuck it.

[Vote Lynch TAT]
    I actually want to being OLU back up again. In all the games I've seen him play, when he is town he tends to be very righteous about being mislynched, as if he's not self-aware about trolling games. Which is to say, I was expecting him to come out in a very condescending fashion towards his voters. That's been almost entirely absent, and frankly he comes across as a player that is caught and just treading water. @Ultra - I believe you took him off the board today, and that's rather hasty to me, especially when, as you've noted, there was less discussion around him which could lean scum over Goth Boy.

At the bare minimum, he should probably be shot, but we can't just leave all the useless slots to the Serial to solve.

As for the matter of the Serial, I do agree with TAT that they're going to need to be addressed at some stage. I don't think we have a dedicated Vig unless they were Doddsy, and even then it's not likely, by virtue of it being Day 4 and scum that was outed Day 1 is still alive. My current inclination is to gun for two scum (mafia) flips, and then circle back. We need some sort of plan in place - being dismissive of this discussion is how we get results like last day phase.

Then we have Lethal. Lethal has gone AWOL, which is NAI by itself, but it came off the back of him getting some easy town reads and some bad posts excused because "that's so Lethal". I'm inclined to, at a minimum, demand a claim today whenever he shows up, and if he doesn't, he is another player who should be shot.

Then there is Rugrat. I don't believe he has claimed, he absolutely should today. Frankly I wouldn't mind voting to lynch - he has spent all game sniping and riding the Poyser wave and any arguments I've made have been dismissed with "that's not the totality of his play". When you look at it holistically, what has he done to earn a town read? Nothing.

I believe Ultra, BPD, CP and Alco (by claim alone) are Town. I had forgotten about Retro's slot, but the miller claim from Oneiros is apparently as good as an Innocent Child (or near enough), so she can be town too. Imposter and Ekko lean town, largely due to investigations, out of which Ekko's is stronger than Imposters. That's a block we can work with. Which means:

Rugrat
    Lethal
    OLU
    Goth Boy
    TAT
    Gram
    Dalton
    Phenom

Assuming all things being equal, about half that list should be scum. So my inclination is we purge that we probably win, which is where the focus needs to be. Phenom is a claimed Double Voter - probably legit, but not alignment indicative (actually I lean scum because 4 mafia is usually a bit low in a 23 player game, but having 5 votes would make it less swingy while still putting the non-town ratio to 1:4).

Vote: Lethal
    where's my vote? idk. let's lynch the black guy

unvote
    vote olu
    Cool, that's all I needed.

Vote: TAT
    unvote
    vote TAT
    unvote vote BPD

happy with this, I suspected him earlier and the way he's acted hasn't done him any favours​
    Yeah lol. I've had this discussion before, too. I hate these "I think someone's suss so I"m gonna go back to their posts and find reasons to back that up" posts.

Flay is just a bit weird and his brain is one that I struggle to understand at the best of times. I didn't read the whole case but I can say the day 1 stuff about Flay trying his cringe UK accent stuff is completely something Flay would just do cos he thinks its funny.

also

unvote

since it seems like Alco's claim is legit?​
    unvote
    vote BPD

deserves to die for shooting poyser tbh, but also, TINFOIL​
    Would like any of those in my POE to help me judge for sure.

Gonna put ultra in as town. Probs need to get onto my pc for a pretty colours list for other town reads.

Xenos to shoot amongst the inactives plz.

Vote: Ekko
    :chill

vote lynch ekko
    Unvote

vote: dragon
    tempted to yeet phenom, OLU, or goth but I think we need to swing for the fences here and bust open a pinata

unvote
    vote ratchet
    Vote: OLU

Think I'll just go here. We only have about 4.5 hours so doesn't feel like anything else is going to go over.​
    Just Rugrat and Ekko haven't claimed correct?
    I'm not sure claims have changed too much for me. Goth hasn't performed a kill according to Gram so that's a minor point in his favour but I don't quite trust that result anyway. If Lethal is town I'd probably feel better about Phenom since a mafia double voter with a hated townie seems a bit much. Besides that, I don't think BPD's claim changes anything re TAT.
    I think I'm back to OLU especially with the people voting them last phase.
    At some combination of Phenom, Gram, Rugrat, OLU, Lethal, Goth, Dalton. I'd probably lynch Gram>Goth and Lethal>Phenom
    I wouldn't rule out Alco, TAT or Ekko entirely but they at least have reasons to think they're town.

Vote OLU
    Is there any reason not to Lynch Phenom here? Where I’m standing he makes sense in multiple scum teams (PoE is harsh enough on him as is) and his role is the most likely thing to lead to our downfall.

vote Phenom
    Well someone needs to swing today

Unvote

Vote: PHEN0M

Vote Count:

Rugrat (1): Ekko
    Ultra (1): Gram
    TAT (3): BPD, xenos, Ultra
    BPD (1): TAT
    Ekko (1): BPD
    Ratchet (1): CP
    OLU (2): Ratchet, Imposter
    Phen0m (2): Rugrat, Lethal

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch, you have about 1.5 hours

Day 4 Final
  • RDK

Marvelous
    [Vote Lynch Xenos]

My only catch here is that we probably lack a means of clearing Goth/OLU without a lynch, but it's fucking abominable we had our chance. I'm taking safe passage into tomorrow and cutting out losses here.​
    Vote: Xenos
    Vote xenos
    Unvote. Vote Xenos

Let's at least get this done then​
    Looks like this is the way.

vote Xenos
    Vote Xenos
    Unvote

Vote: Xenos

Vote Count:

Rugrat (1): Ekko
    TAT (2): BPD, xenos
    BPD (1): TAT
    Ratchet (1): CP
    xenos (7): Ultra, Ratchet, Gram, Imp, Alco, Rugrat, Lethal

Lynch was not achieved. It is now Night 4, night will last 18 hours or until all actions are received.

STOP POSTING

Last edited:
    Night 4
  • RDK

Marvelous
    Night 4

Ekkologix was killed, he was:

Congratulations, you are Alfie Moon, Walford aligned.

eastenders-alfie-moon-1670242026.jpg

Role: 2x Motivator

Alfie, you have achieved legendary status in Albert Square as everyone favorite "cheeky chappy"! You're always there smiling and laughing when the chips are down which let's face it, in Walford that's all the time... This game you will be here for motivational support! On two separate nights you may motivate two separate players and give them an extra use of any active ability they may have. If a player has multiple active abilities the first listed in their role will be motivated.

It is now Day 5, with 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch, you have 24 hours

Day 5 Vote Count 1
  • Aurelian

Titan
    Administrator
    Decepticon
    @xenos5 who did you shoot?

Vote: Ratchet
    Vote lynch xenos

Hes not scummy he is scum

vote Xenos

not entertaining anything else unless it's iron clad (shout out to Big Show)

I’m sorry, but it’s frankly astounding that nobody wants to lynch Phenom. No way he flips town lolol

vote Phenom

[Vote Lynch TAT]

You can’t give me a single reason why I would work with the other scum team, or how lynching me when I have a 1x Lynchproof would benefit town.

You coming in with this defeatist “if we lose because we lynched the SK now we deserved to lose” stance is not helping anything.

[Vote Lynch Phenom]

Case is persuasive enough to be my default vote for now. Woof. Bbl

[Vote Lynch Ratchet]

Woof!

Vote Ultra

Alright Rugrat, you win.

Vote Phenom

Day 5 Vote Count 1:

Ratchet: 1
    Phenom: 2
    Xenos: 2
    TAT: 1

Lethal: Ratchet
    One Last Username: Xenos
    TAT: Xenos
    Rugrat: Phenom
    Xenos: TAT
    Ultra: Phenom < Ratchet < Unvoted
    Black Pegged Dragon: TAT < Ultra < Phenom

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch, you have about 18.5 hours remaining.

Last edited:
    Reactions: RDK
    Day 5 Vote Count 2
  • Aurelian

Titan
    Administrator
    Decepticon

Day 5 Vote Count 1:

Phenom: 2
    Xenos: 2

One Last Username: Xenos
    Ultra: Phenom < Ratchet < Unvoted

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch, you have about 18.5 hours remaining.

Vote lynch Phenom

Fine. Still doesn’t mean that Xenos scummy role isn’t scummy,

Change Vote lynch Phenom

Updated:

Day 5 Vote Count 2:

Phenom: 4
    Xenos: 1

One Last Username: Xenos < Phenom
    Ultra: Phenom < Ratchet < Unvote
    Retrolize: Phenom

Players that have NOT voted: 9

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch, you have about 12.5 hours remaining.

Day 5 Vote Count 3
  • Aurelian

Titan
    Administrator
    Decepticon
    Ok

vote phenom

[Vote Lynch Phenom]

Woof

vote PHEN0M

I do think gram and imp are more likely to flip scum but think we gotta do this today

And for gods sake people just fucking vote him. Nobody cares about the wild hair up your noses or your pressing need to get someone's thoughts. Just. Fucking. Lynch.

I'm liking the CP/Rugrat team, you guys have come a long way

unvote vote PHENOM

sorry pal, you did yourself no favours and the quicker the game ends the better if you are town

I take it you think TAT and Rugrat are town then? Mafia barely even have need for protection since i'm pretty sure I wouldn't even protect against an arsonist unless you say it counters a SK which likely would've only been able to kill every other night anyway. Funnily enough a commuter and jailkeeper would protect against an arsonist.

Vote Phenom

Updated:

Day 5 Vote Count 3

Phenom: 9

One Last Username: Xenos < Phenom
    TAT: Xenos < Phenom
    Ultra: Phenom < Ratchet < Unvote < Phenom
    Retrolize: Phenom
    Alco: Phenom
    CraigPelton: Phenom
    Imposter: Phenom

Players that have NOT voted: 5

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch, you have about 11 hours (assuming original ETA from host) remaining
    Inform me if I missed any votes since the last update

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back