Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
vote PHEN0M

I do think gram and imp are more likely to flip scum but think we gotta do this today

And for gods sake people just fucking vote him. Nobody cares about the wild hair up your noses or your pressing need to get someone's thoughts. Just. Fucking. Lynch.

TAT

Preeminent
I'm liking the CP/Rugrat team, you guys have come a long way

unvote vote PHENOM

sorry pal, you did yourself no favours and the quicker the game ends the better if you are town

Imposter

Illustrious
Bus driver, 1x jailkeeper, a commuter apparently, and a motivator who can refill shots...I don't think the setup spec is favorable to Imp at all actually. What do scum have for protection if not a bg?

Ultra's the only one who's actually seen a lynch through this game lol and he hasn't dragged his feet at EOD unlike SOME. I think he's more likely to be town than you
I take it you think TAT and Rugrat are town then? Mafia barely even have need for protection since i'm pretty sure I wouldn't even protect against an arsonist unless you say it counters a SK which likely would've only been able to kill every other night anyway. Funnily enough a commuter and jailkeeper would protect against an arsonist.

Vote Phenom

TAT

Preeminent
Pretty difficult to get any sort of discussion going atm that isn't about the indies or instigated by them

Flower can call people scum all she wants, all that'll do is elicit more responses from those people and give us borderline useless interactions

Spot on tbh, D1 becomes a crap shoot after this but there's some stuff to salvage I think

Actually now that I think of it

There was that shite post of yours

And now this overanalysis of Flower

Eh fukkit

[Vote lynch BPD]

Do you still think he's scum or just trash at this point?

Vote lynch Ekkologix

Do you remember why you thought this at the time?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
you should be motivated to make others see your own perspective and pin him to the wall and discuss his slot rather than just being content with saying he's suspect while taking no initiative to get him over.
The problem here is, with Lethal, I could pull up posts that are, objectively, scummy, with clear scum motivation behind them that happens to fit the established PoE I have, and none of it will matter, because he is a player who gets to play like scum as town. It will do nothing, not for me, not for you, not for any other player, because it will be easily dismissed with "that's Lethal lol". If you recall, I started pushing him quite early, back in Day 2, and the first reaction I got was from Poyser, who proceeded to dismiss what I was saying and imply I'm scummy for saying it, all because the target happens to be Lethal.

So building a case doesn't actually serve any means because the meta "defence" is just naturally going to be more compelling. Thus, doing what I am doing - pointing out the issues with his play on a play-by-post basis, makes more sense to me. A case actually only meets the arbitrary standard Lethal himself set, in which he would probably just move the goal posts afterwards anyway. I appreciate that this may come across as cynical, or is otherwise motivated to excuse a lack of substance to my read, but I think my consideration is more than fair when you examine how Lethal has been treated this game. I simply think it's a fair better use of my time to be pointing out that his scum reads aren't developed, he has displayed very little progression, he demands standards he doesn't even try to hit himself and then uses not meeting those standards as indication of being scum (a direct contradiction- where is his case on me to justify his vote?), the Ekko kill is directly beneficial to him, the way he tried to use Poyser's death to clumsily argue it was me being scared of interacting with Poyser despite that requiring one to ignore Days 2 and 3 entirely, etc... if this is compelling enough, then I just can't meet that standard. I'm also forced into some level of compromise because of the constant struggle to achieve a lynch, which is why I'm okay with voting and considering the likes of Phenom, Rugrat, even OLU.

The only point I want to touch upon put of the rest of your post was your indication that I'm pursuing players others aren't keen on lynching - if I'm going against the grain of the thread it should indicate that I am at least attempting to solve the game (or presenting myself as such, I suppose) rather than going with the flow - which by itself would be a hallmark of Scum. So I don't really see why you'd bring it up as a negative here. It's clearly not serving to improve my thread position, after all!

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
How close are we to hammering this? I expect I'll be around tomorrow to do so, and I don't want to accidentally do so, but I'm also aware that we're all sick of bot ky chi g so frankly the respite from actually doing so would be a bit of a kickstarter here.

TAT

Preeminent
Like it’s just seemed so performative rather than a genuine attempt to solve. You see the posts tweet brought up where he’s replying to her after she’s outed herself and is still trying to act like he’s proving she’s not town or arguing in bad faith lol. It’s pointless because we already know she’s not town. He’s acting like her saying he’s scum after saying she’s town is some big gotcha when she’s already admitted she’s not town and was town reading him to try and stop him from pushing her.

he’s also stayed pretty bullish about wanting to talk about it too, and he justified it with well I think she’s wolf. I pulled him up on that and he backtracked a little by being like “oh well I haven’t tried to think it through, I just think she’s bad for town” but then later on he doubled down by saying he’s leaning she’s a wolf. I don’t think that thinking she’s a wolf makes any sense at all if you think about her actions for even 10 seconds kek. Which is why I think he’s just being disingenuous

If she does flip wolf then obviously it’s fairly unlikely that they’re aligned as their interactions make no sense as teammates, but if she does flip indy which is the most probable outcome then I think he looks pretty bad due to his actions around her

the short version is, every time I’ve been in a game where he’s been town, he’s been very assertive bordering on aggressive

the last game i played with him he was scum, and he had a very hands off, always behind the game and making reactive posts kind of gameplay

he’s a decent player so it’s possible he’s adjusted but I feel pretty good about my take

two conflicting opinions about BPD, think I'll trust Poyser in this situation, Gram/BPD Maf team anyone?

Day 5 Vote Count 3

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Ok

vote phenom

[Vote Lynch Phenom]

Woof

vote PHEN0M

I do think gram and imp are more likely to flip scum but think we gotta do this today

And for gods sake people just fucking vote him. Nobody cares about the wild hair up your noses or your pressing need to get someone's thoughts. Just. Fucking. Lynch.

I'm liking the CP/Rugrat team, you guys have come a long way

unvote vote PHENOM

sorry pal, you did yourself no favours and the quicker the game ends the better if you are town

I take it you think TAT and Rugrat are town then? Mafia barely even have need for protection since i'm pretty sure I wouldn't even protect against an arsonist unless you say it counters a SK which likely would've only been able to kill every other night anyway. Funnily enough a commuter and jailkeeper would protect against an arsonist.

Vote Phenom

Updated:

Day 5 Vote Count 3

Ratchet: 1
Phenom: 9
TAT: 1

Lethal: Ratchet
One Last Username: Xenos < Phenom
TAT: Xenos < Phenom
Rugrat: Phenom
Xenos: TAT
Ultra: Phenom < Ratchet < Unvote < Phenom
Black Pegged Dragon: TAT < Ultra < Phenom
Retrolize: Phenom
Alco: Phenom
CraigPelton: Phenom
Imposter: Phenom

Players that have NOT voted: 5

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch, you have about 11 hours (assuming original ETA from host) remaining
Inform me if I missed any votes since the last update

Last edited:

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Also @xenos5 I think abstaining is the only real call to make here. You probably could shoot OLU again but the risk is of your shot gets manipulated scum can just win outright in the absolute worst case so it's likely too risky. If Phen0m flips scum, you can just blast OLU though (I'd say Lethal, but likely won't get the support on that). Good chance you actually don't shoot again unless there is clear scum outed. That's my two cents, anyway.

Lethal

Exceptional
@Lethal what are your thoughts on Phenom, since you are a hated townie?
I think I had him slight blue based off interactions in posts, but nothing concrete. The DV thing conflicts with me as hated though and gives wolves easy ammo
@Lethal why did you suspect Ekko so much? Why did you have Craig, the claimed cop, as a town read, but then have Ekko, who Craig checker as town N1, as such a hard scum? Why weren't you willing to trust the cop even a little?
Because he did sweet fuck all, outside of popping in for his fleeting moments of hindsight heroism and spam posts of bullshit. I'm ok to trust the cop, sure thing, but never fully with the possibility of II around. You cannot be this dense on purpose?
3. Phenom - Double voter
4. Grammaton - Psychologist
5. Ratchet - Mason
8. CraigPelton - Cop
9. Alco - Killstopper
10. Rugrat - Commuter
12. Ultra - Dog post restriction
13. xenos5 - SK
14. Retrolize - Miller
16. One Last Username - Vanilla
17. Black Pegged Dragon - Arsonist
18. Lethal - Hated townie
19. TAT - Jack of all trades
20. Goth Boy - Vanilla
21. Dalton - Vanilla
22. Imposter - Bodyguard
Thanks
Why are people assuming BPD had another arsonist shot when he has said this?
Cos he claimed 3 lol. FAKED it to get it off.
I’ve hated basically everything about Imps play but it’s likely he’s town based on the cop check and I doubt a driver is towns only way of guarding against kills
Again II is a possibility and he could be claiming the janitor role from Doddsy.
When I was hated townie in Elden Ring, I was also a 1x vanillaizer. Weird that Lethal just had a passive of hated townie here.
Oh shit, based off of 1 game. 20+ others on WF/WS where hated is just hated.

Lethal

Exceptional
Also @xenos5 I think abstaining is the only real call to make here. You probably could shoot OLU again but the risk is of your shot gets manipulated scum can just win outright in the absolute worst case so it's likely too risky. If Phen0m flips scum, you can just blast OLU though (I'd say Lethal, but likely won't get the support on that). Good chance you actually don't shoot again unless there is clear scum outed. That's my two cents, anyway.
Nah he can shoot you. Then your bullshit can stop. You babble about me for 4+ days but do fuck all about it. Shouting my name hoping I'll send you flowers. Sorry babes, I'm spoken for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back