Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Xenos honestly might be the way here, he can turn things around potentally if we're in gameloss territory but he also can just play Kingmaker, effectively or incidentally.

Then we go into tomorrow with 15 alive...I'm honestly scratching my head a bit at the players entertaining 4 scum. Hell even if Phenom is DV that seems a bit lite. We almost certainly have 5 and cointoss, role wise, on if he's one. Woof

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Ratchet is scum read because he gave reasons for voting me and thinking I was scum, which I debunked and then he came right back at me with new reasons. Clearly had made an opinion to lynch me and wasn’t backing down in light of new information which is anti-town. Also the fact Poyser wanted him dead and has now been killed.
You haven't debunked anything, no matter how many times you repeat that you have.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Then we go into tomorrow with 15 alive...I'm honestly scratching my head a bit at the players entertaining 4 scum. Hell even if Phenom is DV that seems a bit lite. We almost certainly have 5 and cointoss, role wise, on if he's one. Woof
You think 4 mafia (with 1 double vote) and 2 serials (basically a 2 man mafia) is "lite"?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Goth Boy is scum read because he’s offered fuck all in the limited posts he’s given. There was a big wagon on OLU for the same reason but no appetite for GB. I have to ask why?

Ratchet is scum read because he gave reasons for voting me and thinking I was scum, which I debunked and then he came right back at me with new reasons. Clearly had made an opinion to lynch me and wasn’t backing down in light of new information which is anti-town. Also the fact Poyser wanted him dead and has now been killed.

Odo is a tough one, but there are a lot of people who could be the third option. Mainly because he’s not offered much and Poyser thought he was scum.

Phenom is PoE and can really fuck us.

TAT is just next in line PoE wise

The top part I went and examined and this is the opposite of what I found - almost every player in my larger PoE had taken a swing at Goth, OLU seems like more of a reluctant push and the wagon yesterday still ultimately failed to reach. Take that as you will. Woof.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Goth Boy is scum read because he’s offered fuck all in the limited posts he’s given. There was a big wagon on OLU for the same reason but no appetite for GB. I have to ask why?

Odo is a tough one, but there are a lot of people who could be the third option. Mainly because he’s not offered much and Poyser thought he was scum.

Poyser didn’t think I was scum, he thought it was feasible I was scum and he tried to pressure me accordingly - there’s a big difference

if he thought he had the cards needed to put me away, he’d have played them and rallied other people to the banner but he didn’t.

that doesn’t make me town, but it’s a hole in your reasoning

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
What is the point of this post? Why are you asking me for guidance, did you plan on following through with whoever I decided to vote for today or...?
I plan on joining a consensus I can agree with, yes. I don't think my vote is worth 9 alone.

Imposter

Illustrious

Well Gram says Goth hasn't killed at least. That's a very minor point in his favour over other lynches.

BPD claimed the kill on Poyser although he makes sense as a mafia kill too.

What about Dalton?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I plan on joining a consensus I can agree with, yes. I don't think my vote is worth 9 alone.

That you can agree with being the catch - you haven't done much to qualify this besides Lethal and Rugrat. I am certainly.not lynching Lethal. Provide me with your top 5 slots.

I think today is a vote Xenos day, honestly.

Day 4 Vote Count 2

RDK

Marvelous
Who the fuck are you talking about?

Put it here

[Vote lynch Alco]
vote gram
Vote Lynch Alco
Mafia had a kill. And they would kill townies.

poyser was sus and so he was probs vigged

and someone else’s was killed because they were sus or threatening

turns out all three were town.

you could have killed your scummate if you wanted.

change vote lynch Goth boy
uh why?

vote ultra

@RDK
vote count pls​
Vote TAT
Sure [Vote Lynch TAT]
Fuck it.

[Vote Lynch TAT]
I actually want to being OLU back up again. In all the games I've seen him play, when he is town he tends to be very righteous about being mislynched, as if he's not self-aware about trolling games. Which is to say, I was expecting him to come out in a very condescending fashion towards his voters. That's been almost entirely absent, and frankly he comes across as a player that is caught and just treading water. @Ultra - I believe you took him off the board today, and that's rather hasty to me, especially when, as you've noted, there was less discussion around him which could lean scum over Goth Boy.

At the bare minimum, he should probably be shot, but we can't just leave all the useless slots to the Serial to solve.

As for the matter of the Serial, I do agree with TAT that they're going to need to be addressed at some stage. I don't think we have a dedicated Vig unless they were Doddsy, and even then it's not likely, by virtue of it being Day 4 and scum that was outed Day 1 is still alive. My current inclination is to gun for two scum (mafia) flips, and then circle back. We need some sort of plan in place - being dismissive of this discussion is how we get results like last day phase.

Then we have Lethal. Lethal has gone AWOL, which is NAI by itself, but it came off the back of him getting some easy town reads and some bad posts excused because "that's so Lethal". I'm inclined to, at a minimum, demand a claim today whenever he shows up, and if he doesn't, he is another player who should be shot.

Then there is Rugrat. I don't believe he has claimed, he absolutely should today. Frankly I wouldn't mind voting to lynch - he has spent all game sniping and riding the Poyser wave and any arguments I've made have been dismissed with "that's not the totality of his play". When you look at it holistically, what has he done to earn a town read? Nothing.

I believe Ultra, BPD, CP and Alco (by claim alone) are Town. I had forgotten about Retro's slot, but the miller claim from Oneiros is apparently as good as an Innocent Child (or near enough), so she can be town too. Imposter and Ekko lean town, largely due to investigations, out of which Ekko's is stronger than Imposters. That's a block we can work with. Which means:

Rugrat
Lethal
OLU
Goth Boy
TAT
Gram
Dalton
Phenom

Assuming all things being equal, about half that list should be scum. So my inclination is we purge that we probably win, which is where the focus needs to be. Phenom is a claimed Double Voter - probably legit, but not alignment indicative (actually I lean scum because 4 mafia is usually a bit low in a 23 player game, but having 5 votes would make it less swingy while still putting the non-town ratio to 1:4).

Vote: Lethal
where's my vote? idk. let's lynch the black guy

unvote
vote olu
Cool, that's all I needed.

Vote: TAT
unvote
vote TAT
unvote vote BPD

happy with this, I suspected him earlier and the way he's acted hasn't done him any favours​
Yeah lol. I've had this discussion before, too. I hate these "I think someone's suss so I"m gonna go back to their posts and find reasons to back that up" posts.

Flay is just a bit weird and his brain is one that I struggle to understand at the best of times. I didn't read the whole case but I can say the day 1 stuff about Flay trying his cringe UK accent stuff is completely something Flay would just do cos he thinks its funny.

also

unvote

since it seems like Alco's claim is legit?​
unvote
vote BPD

deserves to die for shooting poyser tbh, but also, TINFOIL​
Would like any of those in my POE to help me judge for sure.

Gonna put ultra in as town. Probs need to get onto my pc for a pretty colours list for other town reads.

Xenos to shoot amongst the inactives plz.

Vote: Ekko
:chill

vote lynch ekko
Unvote

vote: dragon
tempted to yeet phenom, OLU, or goth but I think we need to swing for the fences here and bust open a pinata

unvote
vote ratchet
Vote: OLU

Think I'll just go here. We only have about 4.5 hours so doesn't feel like anything else is going to go over.​
Just Rugrat and Ekko haven't claimed correct?
I'm not sure claims have changed too much for me. Goth hasn't performed a kill according to Gram so that's a minor point in his favour but I don't quite trust that result anyway. If Lethal is town I'd probably feel better about Phenom since a mafia double voter with a hated townie seems a bit much. Besides that, I don't think BPD's claim changes anything re TAT.
I think I'm back to OLU especially with the people voting them last phase.
At some combination of Phenom, Gram, Rugrat, OLU, Lethal, Goth, Dalton. I'd probably lynch Gram>Goth and Lethal>Phenom
I wouldn't rule out Alco, TAT or Ekko entirely but they at least have reasons to think they're town.

Vote OLU
Is there any reason not to Lynch Phenom here? Where I’m standing he makes sense in multiple scum teams (PoE is harsh enough on him as is) and his role is the most likely thing to lead to our downfall.

vote Phenom
Well someone needs to swing today

Unvote

Vote: PHEN0M

Vote Count:

Alco (1): Goth
Rugrat (1): Ekko
Ultra (1): Gram
TAT (3): BPD, xenos, Ultra
BPD (1): TAT
Ekko (1): BPD
Ratchet (1): CP
OLU (2): Ratchet, Imposter
Phen0m (2): Rugrat, Lethal

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch, you have about 1.5 hours

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
That or we can go back to the tried and have Xenos kill Goth/have Xenos kill OLU and see where we're standing. I am starting to get concerned about Xenos playing kingmaker or his extra kill getting manipulated woof

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
That you can agree with being the catch - you haven't done much to qualify this besides Lethal and Rugrat. I am certainly.not lynching Lethal. Provide me with your top 5 slots.

I think today is a vote Xenos day, honestly.
Uh, I definitely have, I broke down to a PoE of 8 earlier. Rugrat/Lethal/OLU/Phen0m/Xenos - all fine to go in my book. I'm not clearing TAT either but we're never going to reach an agreement there.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
???

I mean haza learned to play with us - 4 scum is an 18 player game amount, you can consider yourself debunked
Except it's 6 scum with the 2 serials, plus a possible double voter amongst the scum. What seems to get ignored is that the two serials are basically just 2-cell mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back