• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Distinguished
So I think a good way to go is to lynch SK Xenos then lynch all the people who thought it was a good idea keeping him around

I would listen to cases but it seems like people aren't as good at reading scum as they think they are
lmao

The X

Marvelous
Just woke up. Does Ratchet have a real case on me or is he just wishing he was dragon with the let’s push lethal shit come day 4. Seems he’s got not a lot going solve wise and one could WIFOM that he knocked Poyser off when the heat got applied.

Speaking of the little lizard he’s counterclaiming Flay, right? But didn’t Flay claim JOAT? I don’t think I saw it directly
Bro, just woke up? You missed a whole tucking day phase.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
in before scum had a gravedigger and doddsy was the vig and they used his role to kill poyser and are making it look like BPD just being awful town

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Awful usage on the kill skip tbh
I mean what was so bad about it? Yeah we couldn't kill the SK but it still stopped a mafia kill and possibly xeno's as well and there was no guarantee he was going to shoot who we told him to

Dalton

Distinguished
I still think BPD is town but that entire case strikes me as someone who started with a conclusion and worked his way towards reaching it.

In the process we got more of that same symptom that Poyser and Ultra are afflicted with, the notion that someone they find scummy just can't ever have a single point in their favor, their posts are just pure shit all the way.

Y'all really gotta stop doing that as town.
Yeah lol. I've had this discussion before, too. I hate these "I think someone's suss so I"m gonna go back to their posts and find reasons to back that up" posts.

Flay is just a bit weird and his brain is one that I struggle to understand at the best of times. I didn't read the whole case but I can say the day 1 stuff about Flay trying his cringe UK accent stuff is completely something Flay would just do cos he thinks its funny.

also

unvote

since it seems like Alco's claim is legit?

The X

Marvelous
Yeah lol. I've had this discussion before, too. I hate these "I think someone's suss so I"m gonna go back to their posts and find reasons to back that up" posts.

Flay is just a bit weird and his brain is one that I struggle to understand at the best of times. I didn't read the whole case but I can say the day 1 stuff about Flay trying his cringe UK accent stuff is completely something Flay would just do cos he thinks its funny.

also

unvote

since it seems like Alco's claim is legit?
Alco's claim is probably legit, yeah. Since Doddsy was critical of the usage of stopping kills D1, unlikely that his janitor role was the one that did that. Therefore, Alco probably just town.

The X

Marvelous
Also, it's really weird you guys are frowning on isos. I consider it like writing an essay. You know the point you want to prove, but you have to go back and find the evidence to make your point even worthwhile.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
BPD/Aurelian probably t/t for me

Gonna be honest I have almost nothing to add from my read back of those last pages as I burned myself out reading that argument.

Someone vig Xenos on the off chance he is lynch immune obvs, shouldn't have to be said but still
:mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back