• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
but what are you talking about? Flower and phenom aren’t linked in any way
Oh lol, he voted Flower to add to her lynch, wolves could've worked out he had the +2 and offed him.
Doubtful though since nobody picked it as far as I can remember and it wasn't known until the claim.

Imposter

Illustrious
PoE isn’t kind to him but he doesn’t have anything in his posts that makes me think ‘scum!’ - there’s nothing of value at all, but that’s no real barometer of anything
What about his CFD vote on you? You seemed to take issue with that at the time

Ultra

THE BEAR
tbh this is dismissible- host might just not have reps and modkilling for inactivity is bush league stuff

If this is not a standard practice you guys have I don't even know why make a note about it in the OP. CBA.

My point remains that on a day where we should pivot into a strong lead probably the last thing we should do is fire in the dark. Woof.

Ultra

THE BEAR
one point in rugrats favour is that he claimed into those headwinds tho - he knows the game more than well enough to understand that

would be like if a jailkeeper claimed now

Ok well he's stacked up against Alco (host confirmed ability, and probably not Doddsy role), Imposter (Cop confirmed Doc, though this is actually not that foolproof, only claimed cross protection), and Bus Driver (flipped). Woof

Ultra

THE BEAR
OLU has offered some thoughts and stuff this game. Goth Boy has offered literally nothing.

we’d get a better reaction out of Goth Boy and OLU is more likely to contribute going forward. If we’re just pushing inactives it has to be goth Boy

Still never addressed my question about what burgeoning insight this guy fucking has by the way. Woof.

Grammaton

Consigliere
What about his CFD vote on you? You seemed to take issue with that at the time

Well yeah it was lazy dross but unlike you, he hasn’t really shown anything above that

If youre asking if I’m ok with him dying then whatever, but I feel we can try and do something more worthwhile

Imposter

Illustrious
Well yeah it was lazy dross but unlike you, he hasn’t really shown anything above that

If youre asking if I’m ok with him dying then whatever, but I feel we can try and do something more worthwhile
Why isn't it worthwhile? There are wagons to look back on with his flip

Ultra

THE BEAR
We have like two hours until EoD and we're considering lynching two people who are essentially bottomless pits. Tells you a lot about the game state either way. We've got players with string PoEs and townie clears but can't come to a decision. Points to either wolves who are harder to lynch in practice than they are in paper (Ratchet/Gram) or we got some good misclesrs (CP and/or Merry band of cop checks). Woof.

Ratchet

@Ultra All you've done today is talk away from lynches. We are sub 2 hours from EoD. I've asked you several times and you keep ignoring me - who are we voting?

Rugrat

Caldust
Why those and not others?

Also votes people

Goth Boy is scum read because he’s offered fuck all in the limited posts he’s given. There was a big wagon on OLU for the same reason but no appetite for GB. I have to ask why?

Ratchet is scum read because he gave reasons for voting me and thinking I was scum, which I debunked and then he came right back at me with new reasons. Clearly had made an opinion to lynch me and wasn’t backing down in light of new information which is anti-town. Also the fact Poyser wanted him dead and has now been killed.

Odo is a tough one, but there are a lot of people who could be the third option. Mainly because he’s not offered much and Poyser thought he was scum.

Phenom is PoE and can really fuck us.

TAT is just next in line PoE wise

Imposter

Illustrious
which ones?

point them out to me along with what you think you will learn from him flipping scum in your eyes
Well the one last phase for one and how people approached it. I don't really wanna do the lengthy analysis now based on a hypothetical flip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back