• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional

Vote Count:

Alco (1): Goth
Rugrat (1): Ekko
Ultra (1): Gram
TAT (3): BPD, xenos, Ultra
BPD (1): TAT
Ekko (1): BPD
Ratchet (1): CP
OLU (2): Ratchet, Imposter
Phen0m (2): Rugrat, Lethal

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch, you have about 1.5 hours

That's 7 votes now on Xenos

Is Dragon's vote thing a mistake or legit?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Like that thought process makes less than 0 sense - surely if you’re scared of mafia DV, you lynch the DV???

Am I missing something?

Imposter

Illustrious
Phenom COULD be mafia and if he is it doesn't rule you out. You're both in my POE. What don't you understand about this?

Ratchet

I feel like I'm losing brain cells reading this. I think his point is pretty obvious and I don't know why this isn't clear to you.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
You guys do remember I have a 1x Lynchproof, right? So this is as good as a no lynch. And at a time you guys can’t really afford it.

Imposter

Illustrious
You lynch Lethal. He flips town, Phenom is probably good
He flips mafia, Phenom could be anything

You lynch Phenom. He flips town, Lethal could be anything
He flips mafia, Lethal could be anything

Lethal

Exceptional
You guys do remember I have a 1x Lynchproof, right? So this is as good as a no lynch. And at a time you guys can’t really afford it.
If you're legit about this (cos Flower's PM doesn't hint at it), then where would you be shooting tonight?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
It looks like we won't even get the votes anyway. Miserable game.

If you're legit about this (cos Flower's PM doesn't hint at it), then where would you be shooting tonight?
I said it earlier when I thought consensus had formed around TAT but I can just shoot the second most voted wagon after the main wagon gets lynched (It was OLU at the time, though now I guess he’s tied with PHEN0M).

I’m open to other ideas though. That just felt like the one that stuck closest to the will of the majority to me.

Lethal

Exceptional
I said it earlier when I thought consensus had formed around TAT but I can just shoot the second most voted wagon after the main wagon gets lynched (It was OLU at the time, though now I guess he’s tied with PHEN0M).

I’m open to other ideas though. That just felt like the one that stuck closest to the will of the majority to me.
Yeah I think N0M is a good shot tbf. Or Ratchet too. Ekko as well.

Ratchet

Phen0m/OLU are fine with me. Phen0m largely because of risk management.

Grammaton

Consigliere
That post was actually more addressed to Gram than you.

it was meant more to provoke imposter into actually having some reads/positions on those players rather than the seemingly amorphous ‘he’s null so I might lynch, but I might not’ bollocks he’s putting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back