• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Says absolutely nothing about what I do bring up about his play, goes off about how I've apparently both been tunneling him and also doing nothing, more interested in gotcha's me thinks!

Ratchet

I'd still keep Lethal in there (Hated townie alongside Double Voter townie actually seems pretty pointless to me), obviously Rugrat, OLU, Dalton, Goth... might have to consider Imposter again too. That's 6 names and looking for 5 scum.

Ratchet

I'd still keep Lethal in there (Hated townie alongside Double Voter townie actually seems pretty pointless to me), obviously Rugrat, OLU, Dalton, Goth... might have to consider Imposter again too. That's 6 names and looking for 5 scum.
Ah yeah, Gram too. And Tat. So basically need to find two or three townies in that list.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Also @xenos5 I think abstaining is the only real call to make here. You probably could shoot OLU again but the risk is of your shot gets manipulated scum can just win outright in the absolute worst case so it's likely too risky. If Phen0m flips scum, you can just blast OLU though (I'd say Lethal, but likely won't get the support on that). Good chance you actually don't shoot again unless there is clear scum outed. That's my two cents, anyway.
Yeah, i'll abstain until we actually have some room for error.

Ratchet

We haven't had any Vanilla claims outside of Dalton and Goth and OLU have we? I'd guess there are probably two Vanillas, in which case I'd lean Dalton and Goth over OLU.

Working from there, we would be looking at potentially one townie between Lethal/Rugrat/Imposter/Gram/TAT?

Eh will see the flip first. Don't want to get stuck thinking about something that I have to throw away in a few minutes.

TAT

Preeminent
The only thing I ever really said of substance about Flower/Xenos/BPD connection was BPD's weird focus on keeping on solving Xenos/Flower after she already outted they were Indies to protect Xenos from getting lynched and claiming indirectly, iirc, Survivor roles. He came off to bullish and kept wanting to push and solve her more, his interactions with Xenos were fine since I was in past games, in the same spot as he was like the ER game, but I never claimed Xenos/Flower were scum anyways, just unsure how to handle outted Indies (if the claim holds up on her flip).

Normally BPD isn't this highly aggressive or single-minded.
T-Pein? Sure.
Ekko? Sure.
BPD? Not commonly.

His behavior feels performative at this point with me and earlier with Flower after her confession.
So IDK.

both Poyser and Aurelian thought BPD was being OTT performative 🤔🤔🤔

Xenos if you really wanna help town, shoot this man, don't take my word for it, take the word of two confirmed townies

Ratchet

Same as I had before, really. I would have maybe liked to vote Gram here. Was coming back to maybe drop a vote there and leave.
One thing I need to actually think about is what the gain would be in a world where Gram and OLU are both scum, for Gram to play like he had today. Distancing would be a given but it's not a very obvious angle to me. He seemed to not have a clear direction when I'd expect otherwise if it were planned so that gives some food for thought.

TAT

Preeminent
Yeah, i'll abstain until we actually have some room for error.

what do you think of Poyser and Aurelian, both being confirmed town thinking BPD was being OTT performative and both of them ending up dead admittedly by BPD's hand?

Ratchet

We haven't had any Vanilla claims outside of Dalton and Goth and OLU have we? I'd guess there are probably two Vanillas, in which case I'd lean Dalton and Goth over OLU.

Working from there, we would be looking at potentially one townie between Lethal/Rugrat/Imposter/Gram/TAT?

Eh will see the flip first. Don't want to get stuck thinking about something that I have to throw away in a few minutes.
I feel like I'm forgetting a name but it isn't coming to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back