• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Would you suggest that the same is happening here with you in lieu of Flower?
The thread feels a lot like d1 tbh in that there's one large topic with some minor ones getting close to no attention by comparison, the difference though is I'm not indy so talking about me actually has merit.

Poyser

Tweets reaction to being pushed in Elden ring is fairly similar actually with the exception of the fact he didn't get so butthurt in that one lol

Alco

Distinguished
Speaking of reads - Rugrat with no reads and Pein not having a scum pile to sort through. Seems ol Pein is missing his dweeb buddy indeed.
Rugrat actually has some reads, including a quite generous town read on me, I must say

Lethal

Exceptional
Rugrat actually has some reads, including a quite generous town read on me, I must say
Meant to say scum reads. But yeah, I disliked his Fang read. He was able to explain yours, iirc it was centered around yourend of d1 posts towards tweet

Lethal

Exceptional
Matter of fact I do mind right now
natalie-portman-sad.gif

Please?

Poyser

Tweet can you address some of my longer posts from earlier today (real life day) plz? There's a world here where I can see you as town but your play around me in particular is pretty hard to reconcile for me

Poyser

also any thoughts on how ratchet has handled this whole wagon so far? not just at tweet but anyone

Rugrat

Caldust
Speaking of reads - Rugrat with no reads and Pein not having a scum pile to sort through. Seems ol Pein is missing his dweeb buddy indeed.
I gave a read list at the start of day, but there’s not been an awful lot that’s happened. It’s just the Tweet wagon and I’m fairly unsure on him, because I rated Alco’s case but his (Tweet’s) defence doesn’t give me reason to think he’s scum.

Poyser

Lethal

Exceptional
Woof woof!

Decent chance CP is scum here too. I usually find myself agreeing with him a bit more with him when he's town, he'll drop the occasional random thought that has 0 provocation but shows a good though lt process and I just don't see much of that here. In his scum games he'll often just chirp what other people said and he does a good deal of comparative evaluation and false dichotomies.

Could see him being partners with tweet as well. Tweet drops his name for no reason in his scum reads, no elaboration, and zero response on CP's part. Then says he likes CP for making a push on his town read...?

confused-dog.gif

My only reservation is Fang doesn't seem like an obvious scum push with how different he's been from his previous games, but I'm not going to give someone points for that if Fang is town.
Ooo this is saucy

Also can dead/repped out players stop fucking liking posts? Looking at you @Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back