• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
TAT putting in effort right when he gets called out is SUSSY

I think I get what X is hinting at, @Black Pegged Dragon you may want to consider claiming just to make it explicit and get the votes needed because this town is fucking lazy and Tweet is throwing spokes in this hot wagon. Woof.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I mean I can also shut up again and let you have pointless 60 page exchanges with townies some more which'll further decrease the chance of the inactives ever bothering to read if that's what you'd prefer

TAT

Preeminent
I mean I can also shut up again and let you have pointless 60 page exchanges with townies some more which'll further decrease the chance of the inactives ever bothering to read if that's what you'd prefer

no no see BPD only wants you to talk if you agree with him

TAT

Preeminent
unvote vote BPD

happy with this, I suspected him earlier and the way he's acted hasn't done him any favours

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Tbf I do agree him showing up basically as soon as the world "counterclaim" got uttered is suspicious

And seeing as a CC took place this oughta be pretty binary

The X

Marvelous
TAT putting in effort right when he gets called out is SUSSY

I think I get what X is hinting at, @Black Pegged Dragon you may want to consider claiming just to make it explicit and get the votes needed because this town is fucking lazy and Tweet is throwing spokes in this hot wagon. Woof.
I'm considering it to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back