• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Xenos shoots/we lynch the other four

So you’re sold on the other 4 but I’m the priority strictly off a DV. You got your eggs in the Phenom basket off setup speculation when we haven’t lynched/killed a single scum member. Got it. What if they’re packing roles that can actually affect the outcome during night and you are focused on me. Seems short sighted.

Does the math actually lend to needing to get rid of me right now? If I were to be scum does my extra vote lead to a scum victory next phase based on numbers?

Ultra

THE BEAR
If I’m smelling what you’re cooking, wouldn’t that be expected anyway?

I think if mafia has any capacity to they start redirecting him at this stage of the game, which isn't good. I'd rather him not shoot at all going forward, hence why I tried lynching him the other day. Woof.

The X

Marvelous
Sorry they were terrible kills. Fang in particular was fucking horrible. Literally everyone read him as town but you. Could have cleared at least one utterly useless slots but instead you focused on people who could be easily discussed and resolved.

I have no interest answering if you're going to engage me with such garbage as "kinda gross!". You haven't done shit this game. Why are you giving me shit and not Ratchet? Instead of incessantly questioning me over how I'm reading townies show me your solve instead of chasing your tail around.
They weren't terrible kills and I'm not shooting inactive slots.

Why are you trying to flip this into Ratchet?

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Oh Lethal is hated, that lends to the speculation I suppose. I have a better sense of where Rug’s coming from now, sucks that I just was afk and put us in this position to have to have this convo but alas here we are.

Alco

Distinguished
Listen i understand where Rugrat is coming from with regards to the scum team being able to expedite a lynch if I was scum. I also understand that there is literally no way to read my slot based on my inactivity so I’m not fighting a scum read but where my issue lies is that apparently there’s no way i don’t fit on a 5 man scum team, so he doesnt have ANY better read on who could be scum outside of me based purely on setup speculation?? That seems like a huge red flag to me. I don’t know that he’s scum as i haven’t read but I feel like there’s gotta be a better target he can at least talk about as a lynch outside of me off actual gameplay.
If I understand it correctly its more an opportunity cost thing.

though if I’m being honest, this is exactly how I’d react to all of this.

The X

Marvelous
We have 16 players left

the split I’m guessing is 10/5/1

If we mislynch it’s 9/5/1

If the SK doesn’t hit right it’s 7/5/1 in day
With 13 players left potentially including a town Lethal and scum Phenom they will have the required votes to lynch Lethal and its game
If wolves have five players, why would they have a DV?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
We have 16 players left

the split I’m guessing is 10/5/1

If we mislynch it’s 9/5/1

If the SK doesn’t hit right it’s 7/5/1 in day
With 13 players left potentially including a town Lethal and scum Phenom they will have the required votes to lynch Lethal and its game

I think if mafia has any capacity to they start redirecting him at this stage of the game, which isn't good. I'd rather him not shoot at all going forward, hence why I tried lynching him the other day. Woof.

I can abstain from shooting in the upcoming Night Phase. It doesn’t do me any good for town to go down this early:dank

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
never trust ratchet #never forget #mafianam #cantrrustwonttrust #prob has a mullet #justiceforWGplayersinfujismadnessgame #rickrolled? more like ratchetrolled

Grammaton

Consigliere
Probably

Haza hasnt didnt really give a full definition and I dont really think its needed

You know what a jailkeeper does

well no there’s 2 main variants and both are in circulation so I suggest you find out

and there’s a good reason for it too if you read between the lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back