• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Curious to see you mention this two days in a row. There were 3 kills night, one being a red scum. If there was one more shot that failed on you again, that would be 4. Who do you think would hit you with another shot? Zeref? Vig?
Probably not a Vig, so some form of Scum.

Kobe

Paramount
Are you admitting you are a low hanging fruit? I've only played 1 game with you which was the weebs game and you played good in that game . Who is XDK?

Flower and TSworder I've been leaning town on.
RDK*

No, your argument seems to be I suspected you based on magic games alone. But you are doing the same thing with no additional thoughts. In D3, that would seem like a low-hanging fruit. And what does "other game" have to do with this? You were scum in that game with me. Seems like a random plug to your argument.

TSworder

Majin
The hostile indies are probably Zeref and Aknalogia, maybe they have some wincon to fight eath others idk, I doubt that mafia scum is shooting Ratchet

Ratchet

What do you think the logic is behind shooting you a second time, whoever it is, despite it failing the first?
Calling my bluff, possibly, there is also the matter that I don't easily fit into any scum team at this point hence lack of ability to put me into PoE. Honestly this is a bit of a weird question, they could just be shooting me because they think I have a dangerous role

Natalija

Divine Departure
Calling my bluff, possibly, there is also the matter that I don't easily fit into any scum team at this point hence lack of ability to put me into PoE. Honestly this is a bit of a weird question, they could just be shooting me because they think I have a dangerous role
Honestly I don't see a scum team shooting someone twice on early days when they should be going for the easy town targets in unison.

If they thought you were dangerous, surely they'd wait for stronger kills.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
IIRC Mango got on some wagon d1 with reasons I perceived to be very very thin, but I can't remember which wagon that was, TAT or Xadlin

The reasoning struck me as scummy at the time so ima say he's not teamed with whichever guy he voted at the time, but fairly likely to be teamed with the other now that we've seen those flips

Idk, maybe dueling someone who has equity to be on both scum teams is a better idea.

Natalija

Divine Departure
IIRC Mango got on some wagon d1 with reasons I perceived to be very very thin, but I can't remember which wagon that was, TAT or Xadlin

The reasoning struck me as scummy at the time so ima say he's not teamed with whichever guy he voted at the time, but fairly likely to be teamed with the other now that we've seen those flips

Idk, maybe dueling someone who has equity to be on both scum teams is a better idea.
Who would you suggest, what are your scum reads now?

Juliet

Illustrious
RDK*

No, your argument seems to be I suspected you based on magic games alone. But you are doing the same thing with no additional thoughts. In D3, that would seem like a low-hanging fruit. And what does "other game" have to do with this? You were scum in that game with me. Seems like a random plug to your argument.
I did not read your chart on why you were suspecting RDK and Tweet to be team mates because from a glance it looked like it was talk about the magic games and it was at that point where I had enough of reading this magic game talk. Are you saying that talking about magic games is low hanging fruit?

Kobe

Paramount
I did not read your chart on why you were suspecting RDK and Tweet to be team mates because from a glance it looked like it was talk about the magic games and it was at that point where I had enough of reading this magic game talk. Are you saying that talking about magic games is low hanging fruit?
Ok, so you did read at least up to the chart. Then, surely you knew that from D1 RDK and Tweet were the lynch redirects from TAT? Are you following up until now? Good. So there was no "case" where RDK and Tweet were suspected on the magic game results. What they did were looked into because of the CFD attempt in D1.

You seem ingeniune with questions like "Are you saying that talking about magic games is low hanging fruit?" You know very well what you are doing at the moment.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Who would you suggest, what are your scum reads now?
I think Mango, T-Pein and BPD are top of the pops in my scum read list atm, I already can't remember their interactions with the flipped players though so idk if some of them don't fit as scum (except Mango who I know doesn't fit on one of the two teams but also can't remember which)

Kobe

Paramount
Probably not a Vig, so some form of Scum.
I'm not sure why any hostile would want to waste another kill shot on you. From N1, it looks like it was scum who targeted you. If they think that you are a powerful indie, or PR town role, they would not waste another night shot on you.

Ratchet

Honestly I don't see a scum team shooting someone twice on early days when they should be going for the easy town targets in unison.

If they thought you were dangerous, surely they'd wait for stronger kills.
Well I was shot, I can say that with 100% certainty. No one has claimed it so I assume it was scum. Whether it be Indie Scum or Mafia Scum I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back