• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
I think Mango, T-Pein and BPD are top of the pops in my scum read list atm, I already can't remember their interactions with the flipped players though so idk if some of them don't fit as scum (except Mango who I know doesn't fit on one of the two teams but also can't remember which)
Tpein did a lot of work to dissuade people from Aurelian direction which looks good. Several times.

Of course the argument could be made that they may have killed him if they were gonna kill him anyway they never considered him a mislynch option

Natalija

Divine Departure
I think Mango, T-Pein and BPD are top of the pops in my scum read list atm, I already can't remember their interactions with the flipped players though so idk if some of them don't fit as scum (except Mango who I know doesn't fit on one of the two teams but also can't remember which)
BPD was pushing for a lynch pretty hard yesterday.

Ratchet

I'm not sure why any hostile would want to waste another kill shot on you. From N1, it looks like it was scum who targeted you. If they think that you are a powerful indie, or PR town role, they would not waste another night shot on you.
And yet, I was shot. Like, what is this supposed to prove exactly? I'm not told explicitly who shot me. There is 0% chance I wasn't shot (from my perspective). What you do with that information is up to you.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Well I was shot, I can say that with 100% certainty. No one has claimed it so I assume it was scum. Whether it be Indie Scum or Mafia Scum I don't know.
Ya it was probably scum, just trying to figure out the thought process there. It's real odd.

Kobe

Paramount
And yet, I was shot. Like, what is this supposed to prove exactly? I'm not told explicitly who shot me. There is 0% chance I wasn't shot (from my perspective). What you do with that information is up to you.
Sure, that could be the case. From my PoV, it also looks like you have TMI on the night results and "alignments", hence becomes convenient to push the narrative that you may be shot. There is no way that we can prove that you were shot - no hostile would come forward. You seem to be aware of this, yet want to stick to your argument. You don't even entertain that vig may be the one to have shot you in the second night.

I think your spot needs to be resolved today. I hope you understand.

[Vote Lynch Ratchet]

Ratchet

Ya it was probably scum, just trying to figure out the thought process there. It's real odd.
If I had to guess, Purple scum probably shot me N1, Red scum could have tried N2 or even Purple again. I do lean more towards it being Mafia than Zeref but that's just a hunch.

Ratchet

Sure, that could be the case. From my PoV, it also looks like you have TMI on the night results and "alignments", hence becomes convenient to push the narrative that you may be shot. There is no way that we can prove that you were shot - no hostile would come forward. You seem to be aware of this, yet want to stick to your argument. You don't even entertain that vig may be the one to have shot you in the second night.

I think your spot needs to be resolved today. I hope you understand.

[Vote Lynch Ratchet]
I have no reason to entertain a Vig shooting me. This post doesn't hold up to reason - where even is this TMI exactly? Moreover, you completely ignore that I've been asking Prof to claim, you can assume it's mechanical. Are you upset that your scum kills failed twice?

Kobe

Paramount
I have no reason to entertain a Vig shooting me. This post doesn't hold up to reason - where even is this TMI exactly? Moreover, you completely ignore that I've been asking Prof to claim, you can assume it's mechanical. Are you upset that your scum kills failed twice?
Are you suggesting that I'm scum and shot you?

You asking Prof for claim has no bearing on your posts isolated with what you came forward. It does not make sense for the mafia teams to target you two nights in a row when there are 20 players left in the game. It doesn't seem like you are posing a particular threat to them given you claimed no negative actions for N1. So what would be their logic?

Ratchet

The argument that I somehow need to be resolved (lynched) today on the basis of me surviving kills looks plainly scum motivated to me. There is not actually any pressing requirement for me claiming this, and moreover I have 0 reason to assume I was shot by a vig after being on a scum lynch (and calling for it) yesterday, and we can also probably assume the vig kill was Chuck. That leaves 2 more kills, plus a third on me. None of those are town. QED - I was shot by scum.

Ratchet

Are you suggesting that I'm scum and shot you?

You asking Prof for claim has no bearing on your posts isolated with what you came forward. It does not make sense for the mafia teams to target you two nights in a row when there are 20 players left in the game. It doesn't seem like you are posing a particular threat to them given you claimed no negative actions for N1. So what would be their logic?
I haven't claimed anything for Night 1 - I claimed yesterday I could prove myself, and they also know my role's powerlevel is fairly high. That's motivaton to shoot me, at least once. There are two scum groups, and they're not co-ordinated. Even if *you* think it doesn't make sense for Mafia to shoot me, why does that mean I need to be lynched *today*?

Kobe

Paramount
The argument that I somehow need to be resolved (lynched) today on the basis of me surviving kills looks plainly scum motivated to me. There is not actually any pressing requirement for me claiming this, and moreover I have 0 reason to assume I was shot by a vig after being on a scum lynch (and calling for it) yesterday, and we can also probably assume the vig kill was Chuck. That leaves 2 more kills, plus a third on me. None of those are town. QED - I was shot by scum.
There were no other results from N1, except one kill. So it suggests that one of the faction kills failed. So it brings me to the question that what makes you think that there are 4 killers in the game?

Ratchet

Like the absolute most you have is "I'm not sure I buy that you were shot". Which, okay, cool, but if that's your only basis for a lynch today then the issue speaks for itself. *Especially* after I've claimed to have some information that implies another player is scum.

Kobe

Paramount
Like the absolute most you have is "I'm not sure I buy that you were shot". Which, okay, cool, but if that's your only basis for a lynch today then the issue speaks for itself. *Especially* after I've claimed to have some information that implies another player is scum.
Your narrative that you were shot could be fabricated if you were the faction that their kills failed in N1. We have no way of proving that unless we resolve your spot. Do you understand now?

Ratchet

There were no other results from N1, except one kill. So it suggests that one of the faction kills failed. So it brings me to the question that what makes you think that there are 4 killers in the game?
I think 4 killers is plausible, yes. 2 mafia teams - 2 kills. Town should have a Vig, 3 kills. Then there needs to be one more kill between Indies/other town. Which is within reason. Some of these kills are probabaly conditional, and we know from Night 3 kills will be more/less effective depending on who they target, so it's certainly possible.

Ratchet

Your narrative that you were shot could be fabricated if you were the faction that their kills failed in N1. We have no way of proving that unless we resolve your spot. Do you understand now?
Sure - but you don't have any reason to prove this now either, which is exactly my point. My flip will tell you kills failed on me, it's not information that you absolutely need to proceed with the game, and it certainly isn't information that needs to be proven today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back