Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
@Black Pegged Dragon

Obligatory The Supreme Alliance question. You're in, yes?

First impression is X seems pretty excitable, and TSworder is making sure his thread presence is seen. In X's case, I lean town ever so slightly, for Sworder I think a lot of what he has engaged with is easy, NAI content. Slight Scum pings. Don't love @Magic questioning the Kobe vote either - what sort of reasoning are you expecting from him 2 posts into the game?

Magic

Resplendent
@Black Pegged Dragon

First impression is X seems pretty excitable, and TSworder is making sure his thread presence is seen. In X's case, I lean town ever so slightly, for Sworder I think a lot of what he has engaged with is easy, NAI content. Slight Scum pings. Don't love @Magic questioning the Kobe vote either - what sort of reasoning are you expecting from him 2 posts into the game?

is everything on page 1 not easy?

i dont think any random vote is random. you still have some reason to go for you pick at random so im asking why they decided to pick ultra at random.

it's also far more likely to lead to some sort of content then a bunch of people saying they're hi or excited, no?

The X

Marvelous
@Black Pegged Dragon

Oh man, it's been a while since we've brought it out but you know I'm 100 in. We inviting Ultra or what?

Ratchy coming out and hitting from the start as well. Me likey.

Hayumi

Illustrious
[vote lynch Kobe]

hi kobe. Big name of Kobe. Not big fan of the vote. I know it's a random vote. But why ultra.
So you know it’s a random vote within the first few minutes of the game but you still question it as if he should have an explanation?

:hm

The X

Marvelous
who are the players youd say make this game stacked? as someone new im curious.
If seen RDK, Tpein, Aurelian, Prof, Kobe, Gad, Tweet, Poison, Mango, Melkor, Hayumi, Juliet, Nat, Ratchet, and Flower all play monster games before. The rest is simply because of experience or memory with them, not skill. I don't really Dr anyone I'd consider a weak player in this lineup from what games I've had with them.

The X

Marvelous
I've also heard of the legendary Magic as well. Heard he is one of the greatest players ever.

Poison

I'm named after Magic JOHNSON, unfortunately no magic for me.
Then use witchcraft. I have heard if you go straight down the road and then go left. Then left again. Left again. Then right. Again a left... and walk about 50 miles.... you will see a huge banyan tree and under its shade a witch sits to quench the thirst of your curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back