Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison

If seen RDK, Tpein, Aurelian, Prof, Kobe, Gad, Tweet, Poison, Mango, Melkor, Hayumi, Juliet, Nat, Ratchet, and Flower all play monster games before. The rest is simply because of experience or memory with them, not skill. I don't really Dr anyone I'd consider a weak player in this lineup from what games I've had with them.

Peggy dragon, have I played with you before?

Magic

Resplendent
So you know it’s a random vote within the first few minutes of the game but you still question it as if he should have an explanation?

:hm

is that scummy? am i scummy to you hayumi? where do your thoughts lead you, im so excited to know.

The X

Marvelous
All I know about this series is that it have some very cute girls+ from what the host wrote at the beginning of the thread, they use magic and can transform/evolve
It is all about the magic and power of friendship. With those two things, we can be fucking unstoppable.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
@Black Pegged Dragon

Obligatory The Supreme Alliance question. You're in, yes?

First impression is X seems pretty excitable, and TSworder is making sure his thread presence is seen. In X's case, I lean town ever so slightly, for Sworder I think a lot of what he has engaged with is easy, NAI content. Slight Scum pings. Don't love @Magic questioning the Kobe vote either - what sort of reasoning are you expecting from him 2 posts into the game?
Not a fan of this, feels like performative overanalyzing

Magic

Resplendent
Not a fan of this, feels like performative overanalyzing
is he one typically to come in and try to get the thread moving? giving goods and doing stuff that is allowing your play to be analyzed is generally town play(that every scum player can mimic). but during a stage of fluff id say it good to move towards any kind of analysis than nothing.

Hayumi

Illustrious
is that scummy? am i scummy to you hayumi? where do your thoughts lead you, im so excited to know.
inherently scummy? No, I just don’t find the logic in saying you know it’s random and proceeding to vote them as if they would have a valid reason off the bat.

:whutpepe

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
is everything on page 1 not easy?

i dont think any random vote is random. you still have some reason to go for you pick at random so im asking why they decided to pick ultra at random.

it's also far more likely to lead to some sort of content then a bunch of people saying they're hi or excited, no?
Sure, but I'm not sure why you wouldn't just let it play out beforehand - we can assume safely enough that any motivation behind his random vote would, more likely than not, be based on external factors rather than anything in game (even if he's scum, the reasoning behind his vote would more or less be the same as there isn't really any "distancing" going on in RVS. While it certainly appears to be more productive than, say, "I'm excited", it doesn't actually mean anything for this game.

And all of this is to say, of course, that there are plenty of ways to interact with the thread that aren't either questioning the reasoning behind random votes (that we know aren't going to be motivated by any in-game behaviour, as there was none) or saying hi/that they're excited.

Now to circle back to what I said about Sworder, yes it's all easy, but there are still posts that drive the game forward. Sworder so far has made no attempt at engaging with the game itself - preferring to talk about someone posting in another thread and the flavour. I suppose you can take exception with the word I used, but I think the point I'm making is plain - he is here, posting, and yet not actually doing anything. So I felt it worthy of note.
Oh man, it's been a while since we've brought it out but you know I'm 100 in. We inviting Ultra or what?

Ratchy coming out and hitting from the start as well. Me likey.
Sure thing.
This is the pretty hair morning Imouto!!!!!!!!!!
We'll see.

Magic

Resplendent
inherently scummy? No, I just don’t find the logic in saying you know it’s random and proceeding to vote them as if they would have a valid reason off the bat.

:whutpepe

i never said the reason would be valid. every single reason he would give me is an invalid reason to vote ultra as the game just started. i just said i wasn't a fan. i wanted to know more. maybe he wasn't a fan of ultra's last game and so he wanted to vote him out of spite. maybe ultra screwed him in the past so he was voting him because "fuck ulra, i wont let him get me again". maybe it's because they always vote each other to start the game and it's nice safe play.

the potential was endless! motive is always fun. especially when you know exactly 3 players in the game.

The X

Marvelous
Sure, but I'm not sure why you wouldn't just let it play out beforehand - we can assume safely enough that any motivation behind his random vote would, more likely than not, be based on external factors rather than anything in game (even if he's scum, the reasoning behind his vote would more or less be the same as there isn't really any "distancing" going on in RVS. While it certainly appears to be more productive than, say, "I'm excited", it doesn't actually mean anything for this game.

And all of this is to say, of course, that there are plenty of ways to interact with the thread that aren't either questioning the reasoning behind random votes (that we know aren't going to be motivated by any in-game behaviour, as there was none) or saying hi/that they're excited.

Now to circle back to what I said about Sworder, yes it's all easy, but there are still posts that drive the game forward. Sworder so far has made no attempt at engaging with the game itself - preferring to talk about someone posting in another thread and the flavour. I suppose you can take exception with the word I used, but I think the point I'm making is plain - he is here, posting, and yet not actually doing anything. So I felt it worthy of note.
Sure thing.
We'll see.
I just checked the list again, Ultra isn't even a fucking player in this game. I just assumed he was because @Kobe voted for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back