Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
12JzZbh.png

3 shots, 3 kills. Not even dragons make for worthy sport.
The King will await the rest of the winners at the finish line.

Thanks for the game @Ekkologix!​

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
He is suspected as red godfather due to a combination of avoiding TAT wagon and Juliet vote to save him.
I know you can be reasoned with so please tell me how it's "saving" me when we literally agreed to tie the duel and people just almost shat the bed on that?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Tbh I‘d rather hit Purple than Red today, so if Tweet is Red he should come clean and help us out tbh. Purple basically f***ed half of the Red team themselves.
Bad idea imo, if red actually are down to one guy, getting rid of the final one is gonna get rid of one factional kill per night and also make hunting scum significantly easier since there'll be no more scum players who can hunt for other scum

I say that knowing full well that I'm a leading candidate for red scum rn

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Right sure, but can you say how I've kind of debunked your suggestion that he "tried to defend his opponent"... saying you're open to the vote being tied and then logging off til EOD isn't really a sincere attempt to defend anyone

I do see what you're saying but for me it's just not enough to dismiss the possibility of it being a scum duel at all
Before somebody accuses me, let it be known that I never said I'd defend the guy, all I agreed to was to tie the duel. In hindsight that was probably not a good idea tho, he's got good scum equity imo.

Reactions: RDK

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Oh ok nvm I looked at that stuff again and apparently she actually broke the tie in my favor lmao

Yeah that's just scummy pseudo-linking tbh

I'll tell you something weird about Juliet....
She is a "saver"
She will not allow her mates to get lynched.
Her being blatant like this is not "weird"
Actually it is expected.

She has done this multiple times and it usually results in 2 for 1 but she never learns.
Most recently she faked a lie detect on pettysanders/lordtentai .
When he flipped scum she was obviously scum too.
Before that she intentionally "fake slips" in the thread as mafia so they dont lynch her mate.
Here is the meme role kekko did on her for the members mafia.

intentional-slip-000000.png

The X

Marvelous
She is a "saver"
Actually it is expected.

She has done this multiple times and it usually results in 2 for 1 but she never learns.
Before that she intentionally "fake slips" in the thread as mafia so they dont lynch her mate.

Oh my gosh, poor Juliet, she intentionally slipped to save me long ago.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
She is a "saver"
Actually it is expected.

Idk what to tell you man, I'm town and this is just a fake connection she made to get me mislynched

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
No, it’s not just that. Her reasonings for dueling me is bogus and you know it. She just wants me up in lynch votes. But I will note here that you seem to be soft defending her.

Also think BLD might be scum with Flower. He also follow her to vote me last phase as well.
Don't think this holds up when there was already a phase where she pseudo-dueled you with that role of hers and you didn't get lynched that time. I think people sussed your reaction at the time but also don't think the lynch was close to being you?

Hayumi

Illustrious
She is a "saver"
Actually it is expected.

Can confirm from the games I’ve been scum with Juliet in the past, if there’s one thing about her she don’t give af about if it’s obvious or not she’ll always back her scummates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back