Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayumi

Illustrious
Idk what to tell you man, I'm town and this is just a fake connection she made to get me mislynched
Ngl that logic doesn’t even make sense , what are the chances that she gets killed the very next night and revealed as scum? Slim to none, there would be no purpose in trying to “frame” you there.

Not to mention Juliet isn’t the type to try and frame someone like that intentionally.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Ngl that logic doesn’t even make sense , what are the chances that she gets killed the very next night and revealed as scum? Slim to none, there would be no purpose in trying to “frame” you there.

Not to mention Juliet isn’t the type to try and frame someone like that intentionally.
We wouldn't even be talking about me or Juliet if she hadn't done that, and her tying herself to me like that doesn't require her to flip immediately either

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I skimmed and I'm leaning town on Flower and Aurelian. Tsworder claimed he can revive which can be confirmed and he is probably town. I have alot of null reads.

I don't know how Kobe plays as town and I've only played 1 game with him when he was scum when he subbed in. In the beginning he didn't post much and in later day phases he posted more pretending to scum hunt and I thought he played good. I'm null on him.

Xadlin and TAT I've never played with. Xadlin's last few posts it looked like he started reading from page 1 and instead of giving reads he gave a summary which I didn't like. Tat's posts looked like they are suspecting Magic since they said Magic is encouraging suspicion for the sake of suspicion. He hasn't even come back afterwards and he still has his vote on Tsworder who claimed reviver which doesn't look good.

@TSworder when are you gonna revive bruh
we all forgot about this...

here she sorta distances from TAT.

TAT and Xadlin both looked bad by play. I saw some players switch their votes from TAT to Xadlin and I saw it as nai. In a completed game of mine which was like 4 months ago I voted a scum player and then switched my vote to another wagon close to end of day and the player that got lynched flipped scum and I was on the other wagon.

Her first post after TAT flipped scum,
She says the people that switched votes from TAT to Xadlin ( Tweet / RDK ) are OK and gives an excuse as to why its ok to do that.
She said this in response of me pushing RDK tho.

The way how I'm interpreting his posts on day 2 when he said he got players to vote TAT on day 1 and from reading his posts on day 1 I didn't find where he said he got players to vote TAT.

Her two susses are me and Kobe.
She was accusing me of being teams with TAT but she was team with TAT.
I think she doesn't like that I tried to cuck her from ranking or maybe I was pushing her mate...

I did not read your chart on why you were suspecting RDK and Tweet to be team mates because from a glance it looked like it was talk about the magic games and it was at that point where I had enough of reading this magic game talk. Are you saying that talking about magic games is low hanging fruit?

Idk about this.
doesn't like kobe sussing Tweet/RDK
Kobe was tunneling RDK and so Was I for a minute.
Secondary was tweet tho.
hmmm.....

Duel [All votes in the duel count as 1]:
Tweet to win = 4
(Tweet, Tpein, Kobe, BPD)
RAEM to win = 4 (RAEM, Natalija, Hime, Magic)

What is this? Tweet was leading like 7 to 1.

This is when Tweet about to be lynched via his duel.
few minutes later she does this.

[Vote Duel Tweet]

She was not even caught up....according to her posts.
But she decided to lynch Raem over tweet easily.
Magic notices this and says.

lol why are you breaking up ties if you're hardly caught up?

She just replies with
He is sus bro.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
@TSworder when are you gonna revive bruh
we all forgot about this...

here she sorta distances from TAT.

Her first post after TAT flipped scum,
She says the people that switched votes from TAT to Xadlin ( Tweet / RDK ) are OK and gives an excuse as to why its ok to do that.
She said this in response of me pushing RDK tho.

Her two susses are me and Kobe.
She was accusing me of being teams with TAT but she was team with TAT.
I think she doesn't like that I tried to cuck her from ranking or maybe I was pushing her mate...

Idk about this.
doesn't like kobe sussing Tweet/RDK
Kobe was tunneling RDK and so Was I for a minute.
Secondary was tweet tho.
hmmm.....

This is when Tweet about to be lynched via his duel.
few minutes later she does this.

She was not even caught up....according to her posts.
But she decided to lynch Raem over tweet easily.
Magic notices this and says.

She just replies with
He is sus bro.

So yeah...
Kobe not being interested in this kinda sus.
dude fr not even town and just pushing people that push him or who he thinks are a threat to him.
I see indie there fr

But yeah
Juliet was flustered about the people pushing Tweet/rdk all game, saved him and sussed the people pushing them.
Me, magic and kobe

Kobe

Paramount
So yeah...
dude fr not even town and just pushing people that push him or who he thinks are a threat to him.
I see indie there fr

But yeah
Juliet was flustered about the people pushing Tweet/rdk all game, saved him and sussed the people pushing them.
Me, magic and kobe
I'm not interested in what? Are you seriously suggesting that I would be an indie literally hunting scum and pushing for hunting scum when I can just stay low? If I was not on Ratchet and stayed low, Ratchet would have costed the day same as always.

Your point makes no fucking sense. Get a grip. Ratchet did not claim wincon yesterday even when I pushed. What the fuck did you do to push Ratchet?

Kobe

Paramount
I was also on Juliet and even pushed her in D2. Should we revisit the magic games from D1 and D2 to see who benefitted from what?

I'm literally on every shit and trying to hunt scum. Diverting from who voted Prof in D3/D4 with idiotic "indie" hunting like this is just playing like an ignorant town (I don't even think you are scum).

Look into Prof's wagon and stop this nonsense.

RÆM

Distinguished
So yeah...
I see indie there fr

But yeah
Me, magic and kobe
Could be a team there.

Magic

Resplendent
@nataim trying to quote a post of yours but can't find it. Anyway, something about hitting purple today instead of red. Non we want to hit to red to eliminate red to reduce night kills(because of faction kill) by one, extending the game and giving town more day phases aka lynches. The longer the game goes the harder it is for scum to win as the more involved they have to be in mislynches.

Magic

Resplendent
That's assuming there's 4 members per team which I do think there is as anything.more would be a bit much.

Magic

Resplendent
Can anyone tell me why tf you lynched JW?
Because prof was a dumb lynch due to his ability to kill

I didn't really see ratchet as worthwhile to lynch as he was actively providing material.and was more likely to be night killed.

John was looking at the thread and not saying anything in eod and iirc didn't want to lynch either xaldin or tat hence he had the highest potential to flip one or the other.
Ergo out of the 3 options it looked like we had it made the most sense.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
@nataim trying to quote a post of yours but can't find it. Anyway, something about hitting purple today instead of red. Non we want to hit to red to eliminate red to reduce night kills(because of faction kill) by one, extending the game and giving town more day phases aka lynches. The longer the game goes the harder it is for scum to win as the more involved they have to be in mislynches.
u cant find it bc @Flower was the one who said that

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Because prof was a dumb lynch due to his ability to kill

I didn't really see ratchet as worthwhile to lynch as he was actively providing material.and was more likely to be night killed.

John was looking at the thread and not saying anything in eod and iirc didn't want to lynch either xaldin or tat hence he had the highest potential to flip one or the other.
Ergo out of the 3 options it looked like we had it made the most sense.
what r ur reads rn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back