• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Magic here telling everyone to play wagon analysis and then straight up diminishing the person that pushed our only purple lynch more than anyone
You know that's true but at the same time these people make themselves look bad and you seem like a wolf in a pig pen.

Kobe is also obvious town. Ima stand by him. Not his lynches tho. The acknowledgment of flowers truth tell isn't something, at this stage conceding and giving a pass for as it basically removes a person from you poe for something that many others are willing to push aside.

Kobe

Paramount
h2WxEYV.png

- Flower (1): Empty, Flower (2): Self, Flower (3): Clone
Based on this, RDK should get 0 from Flower (1). In order to maintain "0", Xadlin (1), TAT (1) and Tweet's shot on RDK (3) should be in total "0".

- Xadlin who didn't shoot anyone somehow has "4". There are in total 5 x Xadlin 3 shots, and 4 x Xadlin (1) shots. For him to get "4", he must hide his clone in (1) and leave (3) empty.
Based on this, RDK should get -1 from Xadlin (1). In order to reach "0", his TAT (1) and Tweet's RDK (3) should total to "0". That is only possible if his TAT (1) gets him +2, and Tweet's RDK (3) loses him -1. So RDK must have hid himself in (3), while TAT must have hid himself in (1).

- Tweet gets +1 from Magic (1), Magic (2), Magic (3). In order to maintain "2", RDK (3) and TAT (2) should be in total "1".
Based on above, Tweet successfuly predicted RDK's self-box so it gets him +2, but he got -1 from hitting TAT (2) so he must have hit TAT's clone box. So that tells us TAT (2) is clone.

- In order for Juliet to get +5, those who shot her must have missed. So Juliet (2) should be Juliet's clone. Kobe (2) was empty, and so was Xadlin (3) based on above. In order for Tpein to have -2, he must have hit one clone from TAT (3) and Hime (2). Based on above, TAT (3) is empty. So Hime (2) must have been clone.

--

TL;DR

Tweet, RDK and TAT knew each other's "self" clones. In combination with EoD shenanigans, it becomes very much possible that RDK, TAT and Tweet are teammates.

Magic

Resplendent
Well yeah if you're gonna try and diminish my strong town play I expect you to back it up otherwise it's just insulting
How is it insulting. Mother fucker if you're town let's win this game so we can go gloat. There's no time for self pats. Go catch more purple, make me look stupid.

RDK

Marvelous
You know that's true but at the same time these people make themselves look bad and you seem like a wolf in a pig pen.

Kobe is also obvious town. Ima stand by him. Not his lynches tho. The acknowledgment of flowers truth tell isn't something, at this stage conceding and giving a pass for as it basically removes a person from you poe for something that many others are willing to push aside.
It's called scumhunting

If people make themselves look bad it's often because they ARE bad

It's like that "yes it's that simple" meme

Look at Xadlin for example. If you think I'm bussing then that's fine but I will be insulted by it and I'll tell you that

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
What we need to solve:

1. RDK/Tweet lynch redirect from D1
tweet looks worse from it imo
+ additional sus:
OLU (you guys know that AM needs to be vigged or policy lynched every single game. Don't give him a pass. Never. He has been non-factor so far, no contribution and coasting)
agree.
Doflamihawk (opportunistic wagon on Prof and simping Flower)
tf? :dead

Kobe

Paramount
- Flower (1): Empty, Flower (2): Self, Flower (3): Clone
Based on this, RDK should get 0 from Flower (1). In order to maintain "0", Xadlin (1), TAT (1) and Tweet's shot on RDK (3) should be in total "0".

This was a total lie. Flower did not tell the truth here. That is why it did not make sense based on how TAT's vote tally resulted in 0. Ekko confirmed that there was no mistake.

RDK

Marvelous
How is it insulting. Mother fucker if you're town let's win this game so we can go gloat. There's no time for self pats. Go catch more purple, make me look stupid.
Well for collaboration sake I do agree with you that Kobe is probably town even though I can't stand him this game. I'm also still giving Flower a reluctant pass.

Sworder I'm trusting will resolve. I also think Mango is almost certainly town.

Tweet is likeliest red scum

it's tempting to say purple could be inactives but I have you and maybe Nat penciled in as some potentially troublesome scum slots

Magic

Resplendent
It's called scumhunting

If people make themselves look bad it's often because they ARE bad

It's like that "yes it's that simple" meme

Look at Xadlin for example. If you think I'm bussing then that's fine but I will be insulted by it and I'll tell you that

Where I come from town players routinely make themselves look bad and need to be saved from themselves.

We come from the same place.

I'm sure that happens here too based on the zero town wins.

Breh are you insulted because im not giving props? Great job on xaldin, we need more.

Magic

Resplendent
Well for collaboration sake I do agree with you that Kobe is probably town even though I can't stand him this game. I'm also still giving Flower a reluctant pass.

Sworder I'm trusting will resolve. I also think Mango is almost certainly town.

Tweet is likeliest red scum

it's tempting to say purple could be inactives but I have you and maybe Nat penciled in as some potentially troublesome scum slots
Why is mango town?

Psychic is probably town too agree?

RDK

Marvelous
Why is mango town?

Psychic is probably town too agree?
I think unless Mango is with exactly rem/hayumi/olu he would be forced to play the game last night to try and advance his position/class. Even with one of those three (who I'm considering more inactive than others) I'd expect him to be asked to do so.

I'm buying his town that just lost interest in trying to advance and doesn't have anyone to push him to bother.

I guess he could be a final red slot too which would explain disinterest but I would only look there if tweet flipped non-red.

I think psychic is more likely town yes. Just seems to be floating around aimlessly and unshackled

RDK

Marvelous
I also noted actually that psychics reads seem very cookie cutter, not really sure what to make of that tho...I think I feel good about it?

Kobe

Paramount
Assuming that the spread is 4 - 4 - 1 - 1 - 1:

Red: TAT, Chuck, Juliet, ?
Blue: Xadlin, ?, ?, ?
Acnologia: Ratchet
Zeref: ?
Future Rogue: ?

We have 6 more non-town to find. 10 town left. I do agree that reducing the number of faction kills should be a priority.

Magic

Resplendent
Living Players - (16/26):
1. T-Pein™ - slight town. Never red.
2. Black Pegged Dragon
3. Kobe -I think just town based on overall non-compliance from.everyone and going hard at ratchet with no real pay off for it.
4. Psychic
5. RDK- unlikely to be either red or purple but slight chance of either
6. @Hans Tweetenberg
TSworder- iirc he helped with tats wagon and just vibes town. Don't think his role was a scum fake either.
10. @One Last Username
raem
11. DoflaMihawk-not red because of how tat tried arguing her out of a town read. Also read psychic as townie. Could be purple tho.
12. @MangoSenpai
13. Hayumi-still seemed townie when they popped back in and I did like their earlier play. Tat did defend this read tho.
14. Natalija-liked their effort this phase. Could be power Wolfing purple. Worth revisiting as the game goes on. Not too sure why they demanded three people to claim as if that would.help solve them

15. hime-im just unsure tbh.
16. Flower

Magic

Resplendent
I think unless Mango is with exactly rem/hayumi/olu he would be forced to play the game last night to try and advance his position/class. Even with one of those three (who I'm considering more inactive than others) I'd expect him to be asked to do so.

I'm buying his town that just lost interest in trying to advance and doesn't have anyone to push him to bother.

I guess he could be a final red slot too which would explain disinterest but I would only look there if tweet flipped non-red.

I think psychic is more likely town yes. Just seems to be floating around aimlessly and unshackled
Oh ya he claimed cop randomly.

I'd like to lynch tweet most likely. Olu I see as high chance of being purple. I don't think all.of purple are just inactive so one of hime or nat could.be scum there (or even tpein because he just sheeped me onto red. Not sure if he voted xaldin day 2. Should go look at kobes chart tbh.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
It would make no sense for him to death tunnel another indy lol. What does he gain as nontown from that? His frustration he showed and the death tunneling points to a frustrated town that wanted it to go his way.

IDK what his win condition is but maybe he needed to kill ratchet or something.
I guessed Ratchet was some sort of indie that needed to kill X people cuz he had flavor cop.
If Kobe is the dude that got posted by host that is looking for this other guy
Makes sense he thinks Ratchet looking for him.
And if you look at Ratchets win condition.
Ratchet was looking for this 3rd indie too.
Future something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back