• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
What the fuck kinda request is this.

You want me to bring out my hand dandy notebook from 2020 and find you bussing an inactive.

I am clearing him because Charlie Cucked him from upgrading his role.
Charlie was red.
If he bussed Xadlin.
he didn't have to.
because TAT was gonna be the lynch if he hadnt switched.
dont think he is purple.
IDK if charlie would cuck his teammate like that.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
h2WxEYV.png

- Flower (1): Empty, Flower (2): Self, Flower (3): Clone
Based on this, RDK should get 0 from Flower (1). In order to maintain "0", Xadlin (1), TAT (1) and Tweet's shot on RDK (3) should be in total "0".

- Xadlin who didn't shoot anyone somehow has "4". There are in total 5 x Xadlin 3 shots, and 4 x Xadlin (1) shots. For him to get "4", he must hide his clone in (1) and leave (3) empty.
Based on this, RDK should get -1 from Xadlin (1). In order to reach "0", his TAT (1) and Tweet's RDK (3) should total to "0". That is only possible if his TAT (1) gets him +2, and Tweet's RDK (3) loses him -1. So RDK must have hid himself in (3), while TAT must have hid himself in (1).

- Tweet gets +1 from Magic (1), Magic (2), Magic (3). In order to maintain "2", RDK (3) and TAT (2) should be in total "1".
Based on above, Tweet successfuly predicted RDK's self-box so it gets him +2, but he got -1 from hitting TAT (2) so he must have hit TAT's clone box. So that tells us TAT (2) is clone.

- In order for Juliet to get +5, those who shot her must have missed. So Juliet (2) should be Juliet's clone. Kobe (2) was empty, and so was Xadlin (3) based on above. In order for Tpein to have -2, he must have hit one clone from TAT (3) and Hime (2). Based on above, TAT (3) is empty. So Hime (2) must have been clone.

--

TL;DR

Tweet, RDK and TAT knew each other's "self" clones. In combination with EoD shenanigans, it becomes very much possible that RDK, TAT and Tweet are teammates.

I hid in #1
Box #2 empty
CLone in #3

Kobe

Paramount
X's votes so far:

- Day 1 -
BPD -> Flower > Sworder > Flower > Kobe
Keeping his vote on me and not going for TAT or Xadlin can be interpreted as him not wanting to take part in CFD that day.

- Day 2 -
BPD -> Aurelian > Psychic > Xadlin > Tweet > Xadlin > Tweet > Xadlin
X was one of the CFD in Day 2. It doesn't seem like he would have to choose between Tweet and Xadlin here if they were all teammates.

- Day 3 -
BPD -> JW

- Day 4 -
BPD -> Prof (rescinded after ekko fixing Prof)

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I think unless Mango is with exactly rem/hayumi/olu he would be forced to play the game last night to try and advance his position/class. Even with one of those three (who I'm considering more inactive than others) I'd expect him to be asked to do so.

I'm buying his town that just lost interest in trying to advance and doesn't have anyone to push him to bother.

I guess he could be a final red slot too which would explain disinterest but I would only look there if tweet flipped non-red.

I think psychic is more likely town yes. Just seems to be floating around aimlessly and unshackled

Mango Claimed cop....

Kobe

Paramount
Shielded players from D2:

@Flower (was granted shield due to Psychic failing)
@John Wayne (was defended by Flower)
@T-Pein™ (defended by Aurelian)
@Black Pegged Dragon (was granted shield due to Magic failing)
@Kobe (defended by Ratchet)
@Ratchet (defended by Kobe)
@TSworder (was defended by Chuck)
@Chuck (was defended by T-Pein)
@Aurelian (was defended by Remchu)
@Natalija (was defended by TSworder)
@Dr_Professor83 (defended by X)
@Hans Tweetenberg (was defended by Prof)

Note: Flower defended JW after being granted shield. X defended Prof after being granted shield.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Oh ya he claimed cop randomly.

I'd like to lynch tweet most likely. Olu I see as high chance of being purple. I don't think all.of purple are just inactive so one of hime or nat could.be scum there (or even tpein because he just sheeped me onto red. Not sure if he voted xaldin day 2. Should go look at kobes chart tbh.

no I did not.
I was solving the tweet/RDK slot
you can check the threadmarks for the final votes btw.
Here is d2
seems like loot of players voted Tweet at some point but All switched to Xadlin when he claimed

Tpein -> RDK > Tweet
Magic -> Magic > Tweet
Flower -> Psychic > Hime > Tweet > Xadlin
Hime -> Tweet
Psychic -> Flower > Xadlin
Kobe -> Psychic > OLU > RDK > Tweet
Natalija -> Hayumi > Tweet
Tweet -> Xadlin
Juliet -> Xadlin
Ratchet -> Xadlin
RDK -> Xadlin
Xadlin -> Psychic
Prof -> Xadlin > Tweet > Xadlin
Sworder -> Tweet
Mango -> Mango > Xadlin > Tweet > Ruffles
Chuck -> Tweet > Xadlin
Aurelian -> Tweet > Xadlin
JW -> Xadlin
Dofla ->
RAEM ->
OLU ->
Hayumi ->
Ruffles ->

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Actually just 3 have bussing potential.
I think mango town.
Flower is a liar.
do not believe the truth thing.
BDP vote seems the most sus.

Magic

Resplendent

Actually just 3 have bussing potential.
I think mango town.
Flower is a liar.
do not believe the truth thing.
BDP vote seems the most sus.
Votes without context or timing don't matter as much. Like vote 5 to break a tie matters more than vote 9 when there's no competition.

Magic

Resplendent
juliet, prof, tweet all correctly shot tat's box.

teammate potential there. they all shot box 2 and i think that was his correct box. mafia could have shot at each other to improve their roles, guaranteeing advancement.
^btw I was dead on this. Fuck you juliet.

Magic

Resplendent
fang is aurelian right?

i doubt he is aligned with anyone
best case, town
worst case, indie

he didnt participate in the second thread and as we saw in tat's flip, mafia need to lvl up as well
either way he cant be aligned with tat in my eyes (unless maybe he, tat, AND xadlin r scummates? seems unlikely tho)
I like this btw. I forgot how much i liked it.

Aurelian looked bad post tat flip. Tpein and flower also defended him as just town.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Early day 2.

Flower is not purple.

Why?

Because why call your teammate a hostile indie.

She isn't gonna be red. She's town. Hooray.
i agree with the read but not the reasoning
it isnt hard to fake sus ur teammate imo

Magic

Resplendent
Juliet is probably town this game.

why?

idk about that dawg, that leading points in the second game thread for that event seems sussy more than lucky.

Oh right, you said maybe she knew where TAT's boxes were.

I'll say this. Just played together as wolves in another multiball not too long ago. She say in the sidelines and didn't contribute much. Sometimes her posts felt a little bit lost of behind. I think here there's a bit more directness to her posts and thoughts and it makes me feel like there's a bit more effort to have a thread presence. Feels different from when we were wolves together.
Good news everyone.

Bpd could be the other red scum.

Magic

Resplendent
i agree with the read but not the reasoning
it isnt hard to fake sus ur teammate imo
It isn't I agree.

But if you're going to fake sus your teammates you'd aught to fake sus them as actual.mafia and not a third party indy. Why? Because it makes the distancing more effective and actually gives credibility to you not being with that faction. Why start the phase calling your teammate a hostile indy? Like it wasn't mid phase or used to slyly defend them making weird or scummy posts. She starts the phase like that.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
It isn't I agree.

But if you're going to fake sus your teammates you'd aught to fake sus them as actual.mafia and not a third party indy. Why? Because it makes the distancing more effective and actually gives credibility to you not being with that faction. Why start the phase calling your teammate a hostile indy? Like it wasn't mid phase or used to slyly defend them making weird or scummy posts. She starts the phase like that.

does flower have any actual scum reads?
she usually says everyone is indie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back