• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe

Paramount
I think with regards to Chuck, we also cannot ignore his farewell message.

oh well xd

good job whoever did it

also sorry [REDACTED] i hoped i'd help more

Definitely he did not say this for Juliet. It must have been an active poster at the time of his inclusion to the game. I could think of two:

Flower
X

It should be no surprise that X kind of dipped after Chuck's reveal. Same for Flower. She spammed the thread for D1/D2 but came to D3 late and asked for Nat for whom to vote. I'm not buying that she was sick (sorry Flowa).

Kobe

Paramount

Definitely he did not say this for Juliet. It must have been an active poster at the time of his inclusion to the game. I could think of two:

Flower
X

It should be no surprise that X kind of dipped after Chuck's reveal. Same for Flower. She spammed the thread for D1/D2 but came to D3 late and asked for Nat for whom to vote. I'm not buying that she was sick (sorry Flowa).

+ AM - I think he would also say this for AM, though AM was not active as much as them.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Flower
X

laaaaaaaaaaaame

Kobe

Paramount
Looking back the red team was absolutely noob.

> TAT not even showing up to counter vote his wagon
> Chucky who subbed in for an inactive
> Juliet coasting entire game

The 4th must be a power wolf that blends in as sheep.

Kobe

Paramount
It ain't gonna be flower m8
The remaining red can make copies of abilities. We have 2 claim for "duel" - one resolved itself, one did not. I wouldn't be so sure.

+ Her requesting min. 2 votes on a wagon reminded me of one of the game mechanics in Weebs.

Magic

Resplendent
The remaining red can make copies of abilities. We have 2 claim for "duel" - one resolved itself, one did not. I wouldn't be so sure.

+ Her requesting min. 2 votes on a wagon reminded me of one of the game mechanics in Weebs.
And on play? Setup spec will lead to sidetracks. There's much more scum equity in others based on play.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

she is playing it safe.
just like I said b4.
she ain't even scum hunting
and she was buddy buddy with Ratchet. (obv indie)
Looks like indie trying to stay on the sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back