• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
If there's a big bad indy it could.be psychic explaining her complete self pres combined with trying to and failing to rank her role. Ratchet also needed to rank his role.

Kobe

Paramount
And on play? Setup spec will lead to sidetracks. There's much more scum equity in others based on play.
Why didn't TAT defend himself then? Can you not see one of the reds being planted on his wagon early on? I think it is as plausible as a redirect.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
If there's a big bad indy it could.be psychic explaining her complete self pres combined with trying to and failing to rank her role. Ratchet also needed to rank his role.

psychic does that regardless.
I said this.
NAI
last time she was scum she was killing inactive players that looked at her the wrong way....
Town was going nuts trying to figure out X person was killed and not the outed cop or whatever.
She was just killing people that slightly sussed her.
I heard she got a vig shot.
she gonna use it on flower.

💀

Magic

Resplendent
Why didn't TAT defend himself then? Can you not see one of the reds being planted on his wagon early on? I think it is as plausible as a redirect.
Sure I could see that, but based on what I Just read from bpd and chuck it's more likely bpd than others

Also tat dipped both times in thread after pressure from me. He might just not have wanted to deal with me.

Kobe

Paramount
Sure I could see that, but based on what I Just read from bpd and chuck it's more likely bpd than others

Also tat dipped both times in thread after pressure from me. He might just not have wanted to deal with me.
or.. maybe you were distancing from each other.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
@Psychic if you shoot flower ill kill you.

Literally. Use your shot to narrow down purple pool.

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by Top Talent

you gonna get got now. rip.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
we should discuss that Purple Mafia has been killing reds every night and Red Mafia has been shooting at Ratchet.

:zilla6:

Shooting Chuck and Juliet.
I think they just assumed it was a safe kill and not mafia.
I dont think either of them were exceptionally susssed lowkey.

Trying to off Ratchet every other night probably means Ratchet was up to something or that they think he is scary.
Not sure who would fear Ratchet....
And I dont remember him pushing anyone in particular

RÆM

Distinguished
Tweet is Sussed.

Tweet says he's duelist.

Tweet proves his role. I haven't read it but I'm sure he asked who he should due and raem was a consensus rather than his own individual choice(I can be corrected if wrong).

Tweet back pedals on duel because if it results in a mislynch he could look bad from it when the whole point of the duel was mostly.to showcase it. In the end the duel.didnt help town at all when it could.have if utilized in better ways.

So ya there's definitely scum motive there. Going all in on mislynches is not game winning plays as scum. You need long term viability.
I like your thinking here

Natalija

Divine Departure
Why are you role fishing?
Also where was this energy when raem was literally gonna be lynched and refused to claim anything?
He rather die than claim.
Why yall let that slot live tho.
Cringe...

Tag him and ask him what he got for us.
Cant tag him

Why not miss nat.

Mr. Nat?

@nataim trying to quote a post of yours but can't find it. Anyway, something about hitting purple today instead of red. Non we want to hit to red to eliminate red to reduce night kills(because of faction kill) by one, extending the game and giving town more day phases aka lynches. The longer the game goes the harder it is for scum to win as the more involved they have to be in mislynches.
I believe you mixed me up with Flowa.

I remember reading about the case on RDK/ Tweet having scum equity with Tat if I’m not mistaken so either one of them sounds like a good place to start so unless something changed probably one of them .

Other than that Kobe was gunning hard for Ratchet yesterday without seeming to seriously consider Prof, but maybe he’s just a lot smarter than me and saw through the fabricated bussing thing easily lol. But I get scum vibes from him like I have from the start.
:dank This is why I sus you. Why are you voting Tweet if you suspect Kobe?
That isn't a town mindset lol.
??
Outside of myself I think kobe is town too as stated above. Why do you think hayumi is scum? They have been largely absent since d1 I believe.
I addressed it on D1, he doesn’t say much even when he speaks, refer to post above

Why do you think rdk is town nata
Well, he helped me and Flower with an ability, I don’t think scum would do that. If he’s doing it to scam us, then he’d be on TAT’s team, but I doubt scum is wasting such a friendly ability on town in the state they’re in. So town
Why is your thinking so black and white.
We have to make some simple conclusions instead of believing everything is 3D chess. Usually the simplest solution is right; and in the case of the duel that is the case.

Hi nat.

We both look bad for not thinking xaldin was scum. Thoughts?
I was wrong. It is not rocket science

Nat is never red. Again purple equity rises. Stronger town players than others but could just be a stronger scum player.

Bpd red stock rising like a mother fucker. He just randomly tries to claim Chuck is town only to he shot down by nat and prof then gives up lol.
Did you suddenly start suspecting me cause I suspected you or? 👀

Natalija

Divine Departure
Lol I got lost in my posts

@T-Pein™ the same energy was there for Rem, we had begged for a claim, are you high? Claiming is part of mafia, don’t act like it’s a new thing.

@Magic I’m a woman

Natalija

Divine Departure
we should discuss that Purple Mafia has been killing reds every night and Red Mafia has been shooting at Ratchet.

:zilla6:

Shooting Chuck and Juliet.
I think they just assumed it was a safe kill and not mafia.
I dont think either of them were exceptionally susssed lowkey.

Trying to off Ratchet every other night probably means Ratchet was up to something or that they think he is scary.
Not sure who would fear Ratchet....
And I dont remember him pushing anyone in particular
For what reason do you believe scum did it? Prof is not the only vig in town, he is far too weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back