• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
It's on page 105 I believe.
sry, i dont see anything there from them
anyway i dont really see where they avoided talking abt xadlin? closest to deflecting off xadlins wagon that i see is when they said that xadlins lynch wouldnt provide any info

RÆM

Distinguished
Okay so vote analysis kind of destroyed my Tweet and RDK are purple teammates thing.
They both voted day 1 for Xadlin (purple)
Count:
TAT = 6 (Magic, Prof, Sworder, Flower, Tpein, Aurelian)
Xadlin = 5 (Melkor, Ratchet, Mango, RDK, Tweet)
Kobe = 3 (Hayumi, BPD, Hime)
Ratchet = 1 (JW)
Sworder = 1 (TAT)
Hime = 1 (OLU)
RDK = 1 (Kobe)

Not Voting: Xadlin, Tpein, Psychic, Gad, RAEM, Ruffles, Poison, Juliet, Natalija
Juliet and gadmaster/chuck did not come to his rescue they could have easily swayed it to xadlin lynch if they did. Unless they bussing their own day 1 which is funny. I don't have context of how the vote went about just looking at the vote count.

day 2 vote
Count:
Xadlin = 10 (Tweet, Juliet, RDK, Ratchet, BPD, Prof, Chuck, Flower, JW, Aurelian)
Tweet = 5 (Hime, Magic, Tpein, Kobe, Sworder)
Psychic = 1 (Xadlin)
Ruffles = 1 (Mango)
RDK = 1 (Natalija)
Flower = 1 (Psychic)

Not Voting: Dofla, RAEM, OLU, Hayumi, Ruffles
both red scum on the wagon for xadlin (pruple)
is there red in the tweet counter wagon? Hime or Sworder?
I town read pein, magic and kobe.

day 3 vote
Count:
Prof = 7 (Dofla, Hayumi, Flower, JW, RAEM, Hime, Natalija)
JW = 7 (RDK, Tpein, BPD, Magic, Ratchet, Sworder, Juliet)
Ratchet = 2 (Kobe, Mango)
Kobe = 1 (Prof)

Duel [All votes in the duel count as 1]:
Tweet to win = 5 (Tweet, Tpein, Kobe, BPD, Juliet)
RAEM to win = 5 (RAEM, Natalija, Hime, Magic, Ratchet)
both leading wagosn would result in town being lynched.

Looking at these 3 days
@hime hasn't been on any solid mafia lynches.
Avoided Xadlin wagons day 1 and 2,, Avoided red lynch day 1
day 3 voted prof.

day 4 TODAY
Count:
Tweet = 5
(Hime, Tpein, Dofla, Psychic, Hayumi)
BPD = 5 (Natalija, Mango, RDK, Flower, Sworder)
Psychic = 1 (BPD)
Flower = 1 (Kobe)
RAEM = 1 (OLU)

RDK not voting for Tweet. 🙃🙃🙃 but uh lol not a + or - imo
Assuming RDK and tweet can't be purple they were on xadlin's nuts day 1
Hime voting for a townie?

Hime purple scum
Dofla scum? I don't think he voted day 1.... So can't track that.

[Vote Lynch Hime]
funny how I ended up on what uh Kobe was voting for earlier.

Magic

Resplendent
Cause as I said we had a shitload to resolve and going for JW at that point was running away from the situations at hand - obviously some scum hid there.

Want me to tell you the odds?
You guys had fuck all because you were going off claims rather than play. Prof was town. What did you have? You said you read the whole phase, Prof play on day 2 should have been sufficient for a town read but your claim fest led you to him and Ratchet who was just an indy.

It made no sense to resolve what you guys wanted to resolve as you wanted to resolve it based on a missing action.

Natalija

Divine Departure
You guys had fuck all because you were going off claims rather than play. Prof was town. What did you have? You said you read the whole phase, Prof play on day 2 should have been sufficient for a town read but your claim fest led you to him and Ratchet who was just an indy.

It made no sense to resolve what you guys wanted to resolve as you wanted to resolve it based on a missing action.
That is not correct, had we lynched Prof, then Ratchet wouldn’t have won (most likely), JW would be alive and we would deal with Ratchet. This way we lost two townies instead of one and let him win. As for Prof, I did town read him eventually, but I would have rather lynch him than JW and I won’t apologise for that.

What do you mean just an indie? Dude is sk in the making.

RÆM

Distinguished
Hime scum watcher?
if so tpein could be teammate if he just took them
He did not vote for Xadlin on day 2
He believes the watcher claim without questioning it in his reads.
He is voting with Hime today on Tweet.

Think Tweet is a mislynch right now tbh.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You witheld information and never interacted with Prof in D2 for it. Xadlin and Tweet were D2 main wagon I'm giving a good percentage you flat out lying about the whole thing. Your push for town busdrive never materialized, and you continued to tunnel Prof (who already claimed to be the vig and voted Xadlin in D2 and TAT in D1) after Ratchet flipped scum-aligned.

Can you see where I don't buy your claim? Unlike Ratchet who pushed for Prof to claim action, you never did. Your push on him was too convenient but lacked that edginess/felt fake.
ok first of all, y would i outright fully lie abt my claim? if u check xadlin's role, he can only protect for s-class
if someone is roleblocked, they r not informed of being roleblocked and its not like xad had an invest or something that failed

secondly, if i was xad's teammate faking my claim, i dont know whether prof is scum or not still bc its multiball
prof could def just be scum pretending to have roleblocked a scummy player

if i vouched for a scum, how would that make me look?
anyway i was completely right in my vouch as we can see in profs flip

plus trying to fake a claim like this esp this early in the game as scum is too risky
it is very easy to be countered if i just flat out lie

RÆM

Distinguished
Hime scum watcher?
if so tpein could be teammate if he just took them
He did not vote for Xadlin on day 2
He believes the watcher claim without questioning it in his reads.
He is voting with Hime today on Tweet.

Think Tweet is a mislynch right now tbh.
if he just took them at their word*

RÆM

Distinguished
I'd like to solve

Hime
Tpein
Sworder
OLU

wheel-of-fortune-wheel.gif

Magic

Resplendent
Cause as I said we had a shitload to resolve and going for JW at that point was running away from the situations at hand - obviously some scum hid there.

Want me to tell you the odds?

That is not correct, had we lynched Prof, then Ratchet wouldn’t have won (most likely), JW would be alive and we would deal with Ratchet. This way we lost two townies instead of one and let him win. As for Prof, I did town read him eventually, but I would have rather lynch him than JW and I won’t apologise for that.

What do you mean just an indie? Dude is sk in the making.
So hindsight? This has nothing to do with the remaining mafia lol.

Jw also wasn't exactly clear.

Natalija

Divine Departure
So hindsight? This has nothing to do with the remaining mafia lol.

Jw also wasn't exactly clear.
You’re the one who decided to mention it, and call it a useless lynch. And I am telling you you are wrong. Now it doesn’t matter? Lol, don’t go shifting blame if you don’t wanna accept your own.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Looking at these 3 days
@hime hasn't been on any solid mafia lynches.
Avoided Xadlin wagons day 1 and 2,, Avoided red lynch day 1
day 3 voted prof.
i actually voted xad dp2 but ekko replied after i voted and set the deadline like 10 sec before my vote :life
honestly tho i probs wouldnt have switched normally bc i didnt even see tweets claim and xads seemed fine
just saw msgs abt votes being tied so i panic switched

RÆM

Distinguished
i actually voted xad dp2 but ekko replied after i voted and set the deadline like 10 sec before my vote :life
honestly tho i probs wouldnt have switched normally bc i didnt even see tweets claim and xads seemed fine
just saw msgs abt votes being tied so i panic switched
Hmmmm.

is that a good look to be the last minute vote on a mafia flip....
monka-monka-hmm.gif

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmmmm.

is that a good look to be the last minute vote on a mafia flip....
monka-monka-hmm.gif
say what u want, i was at a party and i literally just checked the thread eod in case to find everyone panicking and posting at once
go read back if u wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back