• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe

Paramount
I had no interest there. I wasn't caught up but it didn't seem like he was scum to me, although much more reserved, and pretty much same thing with prof. I saw a bunch of role related spec and didn't think much of it. For John I recalled him heavily on ratchet on day 1, seemingly dropping that on day 2, and not having much else to stand out. Combined with what rdk said, I thought he was our best.
Melkor was killed in N1 and Ratchet claimed to have used action him but didn't reveal what it was. That never piqued your interest. On one hand we have a guy that claims BP, not willing to give his wincon, has shaky claims; on other hand there is a guy who pushed for that guy in D1. You could have done what you are doing right now but never bothered with it.

Magic

Resplendent
Melkor was killed in N1 and Ratchet claimed to have used action him but didn't reveal what it was. That never piqued your interest. On one hand we have a guy that claims BP, not willing to give his wincon, has shaky claims; on other hand there is a guy who pushed for that guy in D1. You could have done what you are doing right now but never bothered with it.
I didn't see that from ratchet. I wasn't fully caught up. I knew about the bus driver talk and I knew ratchet had told someone he would clear up his role stuff on day 3 on day 2.

The stuff I'm doing now is because I have time. I can't help when I don't have time mon ami.

Kobe

Paramount
I didn't see that from ratchet. I wasn't fully caught up. I knew about the bus driver talk and I knew ratchet had told someone he would clear up his role stuff on day 3 on day 2.

The stuff I'm doing now is because I have time. I can't help when I don't have time mon ami.
Then why are you rewriting D3 as if there was 3 target in your head? It seems like you were just tunnelling on JW.

Magic

Resplendent
Then why are you rewriting D3 as if there was 3 target in your head? It seems like you were just tunnelling on JW.

im confused, was there not 3 targets on day 3? like i dont get your point here. the discussion revolved around largely ratchet and prof. we CFD john. i didn't consider the other two as people i wanted to lynch.

Kobe

Paramount
im confused, was there not 3 targets on day 3? like i dont get your point here. the discussion revolved around largely ratchet and prof. we CFD john. i didn't consider the other two as people i wanted to lynch.
Ratchet was never a thing outside me, not sure what you are accomplishing by this claim. If you thought it was, you would have interacted with it, you didn't is my point.

Magic

Resplendent
Ratchet was never a thing outside me, not sure what you are accomplishing by this claim. If you thought it was, you would have interacted with it, you didn't is my point.

ah i understand. i have not fully read day 3. i was there for EOD. from my POV it looked like ratchet was more of a thing because of you as you were heavily apart of day 3. i'm not trying to rewrite day 3. my overall point was that none of those options were mafia options so mafia didn't have to resist going on any of them as it wouldn't make a difference to them outside of just trying to make sure they look good.

Magic

Resplendent
S rank - 1x Duelist
SS rank - 1x Absorber - this got used up on n2 on a role I think is towny
10 year - 1x super BP
100 year - pick one extra shot out of the previous and also become Alert

what was the role?

can you answer my question about who you think is and isn't purple from earlier?

outside of self pres do you agree with what was said about bpd or do you have any other candidates?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Since I'll be 100 year by tonight, what we could do is I give myself another Absorber shot, Mango cops me so I can confirm his role and he can, well, cop me, and I also get to use that Cop shot on somebody else

Magic

Resplendent
Since I'll be 100 year by tonight, what we could do is I give myself another Absorber shot, Mango cops me so I can confirm his role and he can, well, cop me, and I also get to use that Cop shot on somebody else

the remaining red would be god father so that would be a waste.

@Black Pegged Dragon can you please full claim for the sake of town?

i think im still leaning into voting tweet due to the juliet situation, but id prefer more clarity.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 4 - Vote Count 3 (up to post #4519)

Votes:
Hime ->
Tweet > Prof > Tweet
Tpein -> Prof > Tweet
Dofla -> Prof > Tweet
Psychic -> Prof > Unvote > Tweet > BPD
Flower -> Prof > Tweet > Kobe > Tpein > Flower > BPD
OLU -> Prof > RAEM
Sworder -> Prof > Tweet > BPD
BPD -> Prof > Psychic
Kobe -> Hime > Flower > BPD
Hayumi -> Tweet
Mango -> BPD
Natalija -> BPD
RDk -> BPD
RAEM -> Hime
Magic -> Tweet

Count:
BPD = 7
(Natalija, Mango, RDK, Flower, Sworder, Kobe, Psychic)
Tweet = 5 (Hime, Tpein, Dofla, Hayumi, Magic )
Psychic = 1 (BPD)
RAEM = 1 (OLU)
Hime = 1 (RAEM)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

[Vote End Day] is enabled today.

Day 4 and Game 4 ends in a little less more than 3 hours
Countdown

does the tags even work?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back