• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
So, I will be frank. There is no way town can have a watcher, a tracker AND a flavor cop.
I can see this happening especially since we cant even use our abilities early game because of the games. We were all basically generic until last night.

LOL Nat sounds like scum that got mad because town can finally use abilities now.

Psychic

Yennefer
*THREE

THAT'S IT, GOING TO BED, SAYONARA
LOL confirmed mad scum is mad. You and Dofla are next.

banjo GIF

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I can see this happening especially since we cant even use our abilities early game because of the games. We were all basically generic until last night.

LOL Nat sounds like scum that got mad because town can finally use abilities now.

She just shading mango...
To disprove his check on kobe.
Kobe aint even townie lowkey.

TSworder

Majin
I don't understand how this works, shouldn't mafia have priority in killing Magic, this means that Magic cant use his kill shot vs Hans cuz he would be dead at that point?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her

actually lowkey nat is looking weird
she made a post last dp abt natsu being a vig to remind ppl of "bigger town roles being present"
and then natsu flips and is a vig
and it was also magic who nat wanted to lynch last phase but no one wanted to go along with??

i legit thought nat was trying to hint indirectly which is y i watched her last night

RDK

Marvelous
She just shading mango...
To disprove his check on kobe.
Kobe aint even townie lowkey.
Kobie could be the indie tbh. Don't see much teammate equity anywhere but he has the red check..

Altho flower had self protect which is hella indie- sus if we being honest

RDK

Marvelous
actually lowkey nat is looking weird
she made a post last dp abt natsu being a vig to remind ppl of "bigger town roles being present"
and then natsu flips and is a vig
and it was also magic who nat wanted to lynch last phase but no one wanted to go along with??

i legit thought nat was trying to hint indirectly which is y i watched her last night
Tbh I did not like nat asking about the extra nuance of my abilities. Was like she was fishing cz she didn't want get caught in a lie later, need to think on this one more

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I feel he gonna try and off me now if he doesn't get lynched.
He might think if I die yall just gonna allow him to live forever.
Kek

Natalija

Divine Departure

Nah. One is just the scum investigator.

LUCKILY I am not scum, but I will have stuff to say about this setup.
and all left alive
Exactly

LOL confirmed mad scum is mad. You and Dofla are next.

banjo GIF
Why did you track Magic instead of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back