• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Actually.
One question
@Psychic why did you track magic?
Thought he was scum?

Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

Natalija

Divine Departure
actually lowkey nat is looking weird
she made a post last dp abt natsu being a vig to remind ppl of "bigger town roles being present"
and then natsu flips and is a vig
and it was also magic who nat wanted to lynch last phase but no one wanted to go along with??

i legit thought nat was trying to hint indirectly which is y i watched her last night
Are you nuts? Hinting is against the rules. I was using my brain about the Natsu role, unlike anyone here apparently.

Hayumi

Illustrious
Please can I get a full read list from you
I really don’t have a “full read list” lmao, haven’t had time to be fully invested since d2, not gonna sit here and lie or make one up just to do it. I can name a few town leans and people in my scum poe

RDK

Marvelous
I really don’t have a “full read list” lmao, haven’t had time to be fully invested since d2, not gonna sit here and lie or make one up just to do it. I can name a few town leans and people in my scum poe
Well why don't you just do that instead of making a song and dance about it

Psychic

Yennefer
I don't understand how this works, shouldn't mafia have priority in killing Magic, this means that Magic cant use his kill shot vs Hans cuz he would be dead at that point?
Think vig shot still would went through still. mafia probably was too worried about RB cop then RB Magic.
Nah. One is just the scum investigator.

LUCKILY I am not scum, but I will have stuff to say about this setup.

Exactly

Why did you track Magic instead of us?

Actually.
One question
@Psychic why did you track magic?
Thought he was scum?

Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF
magic was my sus. He also dare to threaten to kill me if i killed flower. So i put a kill on Flower, then I tracked his scummy ass.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Think vig shot still would went through still. mafia probably was too worried about RB cop then RB Magic.

magic was my sus. He also dare to threaten to kill me if i killed flower. So i put a kill on Flower, then I tracked his scummy ass.

Yeah I remember the threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back