• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
According to the wiki.
Turned the one he revived into a demon
249-e500ec63f1a5.jpg

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
It can be in the case where we won more votes via games, which we did.

Funny you call everything NAI except when it's about you. And yes, Kobe got lynched but he WAS scums' escape yesterday.

Wrong.
I made a list of the least to worst NAI claims.
Last page

:whatthe:

RDK

Marvelous
We aren't lynching Zeref lol

If we do it could be game ending for us. We need them alive to block Purple wincon

Like I said, he's purples problem

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
btw Nat if ur zeref I don't have interest in lynching you so u can just say now

How is nat Zeref now?
This literally goes against her main sus which is she is not the vig but actually just faction killing...

RDK

Marvelous
How is nat Zeref now?
This literally goes against her main sus which is she is not the vig but actually just faction killing...
I don't think Nat is Zeref. But if she is I want her to claim it so that we don't lynch her

We need purple

RDK

Marvelous
Don’t be dishonest LOL, clearly you say the blues should be given attention. You did not read her as town.

I won’t defend myself against that target, it’s obvious why I shot her.

Obviously something else. The fact that there’s no life in the thread should tell you plenty.

Didn’t believe he was scum until his last day :dank
where did I say the blues should be given attention? I'd taken those out of Poe ffs

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Guess this also takes care of that discrepancy of Sworder claiming the same ability as hayumi which makes hayumi more probable town now.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Nat/Hime/Blue is the solve here I think

Thought Blue was the indie all game lowkey...
Him telling us it aint him and providing a strong flavor hint as to who it is right now is not very scummy.
It just puts him into a scum sus pile for no reason

RDK

Marvelous
Thought Blue was the indie all game lowkey...
Him telling us it aint him and providing a strong flavor hint as to who it is right now is not very scummy.
It just puts him into a scum sus pile for no reason
He was already in scum sus pile...

remember everyone tried to lynch him as soon as flower repped out lol

Purple needs Zeref out big time, him giving flavor hint towards it being Sworder means they're trying to lynch him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back