• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
This is funny how mecremebering something about a character from an anime I saw 10 years gets jumped to "they"

And what makes you Town btw?
The point is that Purple needs Zeref dead and you're the one presenting a 'gotcha' on someone being Zeref.

Just read the game if you want to know why I'm town

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Same question for @hime
Hayumi or sworder

Leaning much more towards hayumi tho
No one so far flipped with the exact same ability as someone else so I feel like it's a bit sus
Pretty sure one of them is just scum and has a kill buff but claimed the opposite to look more townie

Natalija

Divine Departure
:whatthe:

This is what makes him dangerous.
You would have no idea where he would scan.
Actually
@MangoSenpai on the day that you "forgot" to activate the ability.
Did it say you got crushed or just last night?
It doesn't make him dangerous cause scum always have *something* to render his abilities useless.

A player who doesn't follow the game and is an outed investigator? That's every scum's dream

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Hayumi or sworder

No one so far flipped with the exact same ability as someone else so I feel like it's a bit sus
Pretty sure one of them is just scum and has a kill buff but claimed the opposite to look more townie

:zilla6:

Old.
Sworder is the probable indie.
Means hayumi town.

RDK

Marvelous
It doesn't make him dangerous cause scum always have *something* to render his abilities useless.

A player who doesn't follow the game and is an outed investigator? That's every scum's dream
so why not predict they kill hime...u kno...the watcher

Natalija

Divine Departure
Hayumi or sworder

Hayumi and who else. There are 3 non-town's left at least.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Bs.
He actually came back with a guilty result....
First time he claims cucked was last night

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Yeah, and the previous night he didn't do shit on his own. Why would they kill such a person lmao

This day he said he was role crushed.
Other one claiming this was Kobe.
Kobe dead now
Means they cucked Kobe but not mango.
Mango could had scanned anyone and potentially out them.
Anyway.
You sidetracked me too much.
Point is sworder not guessing on an invest dying is sus in it of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back