• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Its going to be noted you kept town reading me and only did this schizoid style heel-face turn after even all my sus on you to read me as town then flip it to a soft scum because of my read on TAT, so remember that.

im not doing any turns nor do i are what you note. it's multi-scum. it's important to track who might be aligned with who as scum players can scumhunt and as melkor mentioned there's less reason to distance(although it definitely still happens). you taking "i see teammate potential in tat and aurelian" to such lengths is somewhat silly. there was no flip on you, i read you town based on play. i clarified with another person about your scum play in recent games because i saw poyser mention that you literally quit as scum on day 1 the last time you were scum as you were getting lynched again early game.

to be frank, i dont think someone that is that sloppy as scum would be playing as you are at the moment which is why i backtracked at all.

Ratchet

I wouldn't mind a Ratchet lynch here, the guy was kinda apathetic talking to me, I feel that he does not have a towny attitude, I can vote for these 3 anytime Ratchet, BPD, Tat.
Just read his first post and tell me that it does not reeks of agenda, he antagonized me from the beginning, and the afk sheeps took the bait ofc, this is why I was forced to claim.
How on Earth was I "apathetic"?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 1 - Vote Count 7 (Up to post #1123)

Votes:
Kobe ->
Ultra > Magic
Magic -> Kobe > Sworder > Prof > TAT
BPD -> Flower > Sworder > Flower > Kobe
Ratchet -> Sworder > Xadlin > Kobe > Xadlin
Sworder -> BPD > TAT
Aurelian -> Sworder > Kobe
Tpein -> Sworder > Unvote
OLU -> Flower > Unvote > Hime
Flower -> Prof > Unvote > Voldemort > Kobe > Unvote > Ratchet
Mango -> Sworder > Ruffles > Xadlin
Xadlin -> Sworder > Unvote
Hayumi -> Prof > Kobe
TAT -> Sworder
RDK -> Xadlin
JW -> Sworder > Ratchet
Tweet -> TAT
Hime -> Kobe
Prof -> TAT
Melkor -> Xadlin

Count:
Xadlin = 4
(RDK, Melkor, Ratchet, Mango)
Kobe = 4 (Hayumi, BPD, Hime, Aurelian)
TAT = 4 (Magic, Tweet, Prof, Sworder)
Ratchet = 2 (JW, Flower)
Sworder = 1 (TAT)
Hime = 1 (OLU)
Magic = 1 (Kobe)

Not Voting: Xadlin, Tpein, Psychic, Gad, RAEM, Ruffles, Poison, Juliet, Natalija

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not reflect the actual vote count in play.

A little less than 3 hours 20 mins are left for Day 1 and Magic Game 1 (Part 2)
Day 1 ends in - Countdown

An extension can be granted for Day 1 and Part 2 due to the ~4 hours missed before the game start.
Message me in role PM if you want to vote for a 4 hr extension for Day 1 and Game 1 - Part 2.

Need majority votes for the extension to be granted.

does the tags even work?
tagging outside spoiler so it works ... maybe??
1. @RDK
2. @T-Pein™
3. @Aurelian
4. @Dr_Professor83
5. @Black Pegged Dragon
6. @Kobe
7. @Psychic
8. @Gadministraitor
9. @Xadlin
10. @Hans Tweetenberg
11. @Magic
12. @TSworder
13. @RÆM
14. @Ruffles
15. @One Last Username
16. @Poison
17. @MangoSenpai
18. @Lord Melkor
19. @Hayumi
20. @Juliet
21. @John Wayne
22. @Natalija
23. @Ratchet
24. @hime
25. @TAT
26. @Flower

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Just read his first post and tell me that it does not reeks of agenda, he antagonized me from the beginning
Counterpoint, the agenda can easily be moving the game forward lol.

You didn’t feel this strongly when it was happening. What changed between then and now?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 1 - Vote Count 7 (Up to post #1123)

Votes:
Kobe ->
Ultra > Magic
Magic -> Kobe > Sworder > Prof > TAT
BPD -> Flower > Sworder > Flower > Kobe
Ratchet -> Sworder > Xadlin > Kobe > Xadlin
Sworder -> BPD > TAT
Aurelian -> Sworder > Kobe
Tpein -> Sworder > Unvote
OLU -> Flower > Unvote > Hime
Flower -> Prof > Unvote > Voldemort > Kobe > Unvote > Ratchet
Mango -> Sworder > Ruffles > Xadlin
Xadlin -> Sworder > Unvote
Hayumi -> Prof > Kobe
TAT -> Sworder
RDK -> Xadlin
JW -> Sworder > Ratchet
Tweet -> TAT
Hime -> Kobe
Prof -> TAT
Melkor -> Xadlin

Count:
Xadlin = 4
Ratchet = 2 (JW, Flower)
Sworder = 1 (TAT)
Hime = 1 (OLU)
Magic = 1 (Kobe)

Not Voting: Xadlin, Tpein, Psychic, Gad, RAEM, Ruffles, Poison, Juliet, Natalija

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not reflect the actual vote count in play.

A little less than 3 hours 20 mins are left for Day 1 and Magic Game 1 (Part 2)
Day 1 ends in - Countdown

An extension can be granted for Day 1 and Part 2 due to the ~4 hours missed before the game start.
Message me in role PM if you want to vote for a 4 hr extension for Day 1 and Game 1 - Part 2.

Need majority votes for the extension to be granted.

does the tags even work?
tagging outside spoiler so it works ... maybe??
1. @RDK
2. @T-Pein™
3. @Aurelian
4. @Dr_Professor83
5. @Black Pegged Dragon
6. @Kobe
7. @Psychic
8. @Gadministraitor
9. @Xadlin
10. @Hans Tweetenberg
11. @Magic
12. @TSworder
13. @RÆM
14. @Ruffles
15. @One Last Username
16. @Poison
17. @MangoSenpai
18. @Lord Melkor
19. @Hayumi
20. @Juliet
21. @John Wayne
22. @Natalija
23. @Ratchet
24. @hime
25. @TAT
26. @Flower
15. @One Last Username
16. @Poison
17. @MangoSenpai
18. @Lord Melkor
19. @Hayumi
20. @Juliet
21. @John Wayne
22. @Natalija
23. @Ratchet
24. @hime
25. @TAT
26. @Flower

Magic

Resplendent
I wouldn't mind a Ratchet lynch here, the guy was kinda apathetic talking to me, I feel that he does not have a towny attitude, I can vote for these 3 anytime Ratchet, BPD, Tat.
Just read his first post and tell me that it does not reeks of agenda, he antagonized me from the beginning, and the afk sheeps took the bait ofc, this is why I was forced to claim.

what's the agenda tho?

Ratchet

Count:
Xadlin = 4
Ratchet = 2 (JW, Flower)
Sworder = 1 (TAT)
Hime = 1 (OLU)
Magic = 1 (Kobe)
These wagons are evidence as to why Majority is superior as a lynch format.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
can we not allow ignoring in games? i dont believe personal matters should carry into games and it only serves to hurt town overall
if u and another player have issues with each other, deal with it outside of the thread or dont sign up for games theyre in..

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You were not interested at all about my slot, had me as scum read in your first post, rolled with it until I claimed, you did not even have a problem when random afks started to vote me at random.
well tbf, pretty sure ratchet did have a problem with xadlin voting u

Ratchet

You were not interested at all about my slot, had me as scum read in your first post, rolled with it until I claimed, you did not even have a problem when random afks started to vote me at random.
I don't have a problem with people voting on a wagon I started, no. My read on you has evolved and I really don't know what sort of expectation you hold for me if me pressuring you early means I'm not interested in your slot.

Magic

Resplendent
can we get more votes on tat as he's basically dipped the thread both times i started questioning him and dropped his read back too.

TSworder

Majin
That’s not what I asked lol.

I’m asking why you decided it’s scummy now and not before.

One of the biggest differences I see is that other people are scum reading Ratchet now.
Are you reading this thread at all?
I was scum reading Ratchet and still scum read Ratchet now, idk why are you so confused about my read on him now.
I'm back, so practically no change so far, almost no activity, should I claim?( ability claim, not flavor and etc, unless enough people wants to move on, I can end the day you know...)
From my wagon I got sus vibes from BPD, Ratchet and T-pein/Kobe
1. BPD is fluffing a lot, sheeped the vote on me, does not want to solve anything, he mostly greets people and that's about it(+ he acts like Ratchet is confirmed town).
2. Ratchet`s gameplay this phase is sussing my page 1 posts, bad gameplay, he will succeed with my lynch most likely, i saw people sheeping him, and their reason is: ”oh yeah, Tsworder does not care, ratchet is right, because tsworder dared to say sup and talked at the start of the game on the FIRST page, sus sus sus”, and then we have Kobe who is saying the opposite, talking about how im trying to much.
I mean fair enough, sheeping the guy who played every mafia game ever is a valid strategy, but maybe they should think for themselves if they want to do something in this game, i think that Ratchet is scummy and confident, he is not afraid of being mechanically investigated, town keep an eye on this one. GTH Id say that he is a god father.
3. T-pein/Kobe, their only gameplay is voting me, they can be scum, can be town also, leaning more scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back