• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe

Paramount
Vote count before the changes in the last hour:

TAT = 5 (Magic, Tweet, Prof, Sworder, RDK)
Kobe = 4 (Hayumi, BPD, Hime, Aurelian)
Xadlin = 3 (Melkor, Ratchet, Mango)

Then in the last hour:

D-36m: You changed your vote from Unvote to TAT [TAT: 6, Kobe: 4, Xadlin: 3]
D-31m: Flower changed from Ratchet to TAT [TAT: 7, Kobe: 4, Xadlin: 3]
D-21m: RDK changed from TAT to Xadlin [TAT: 6, Kobe: 4, Xadlin: 4]
D-14m: I changed from Magic to RDK [TAT: 6, Kobe: 4, Xadlin: 4]
D-9m: Tweet changed from TAT to Xadlin [TAT: 5, Xadlin: 5, Kobe: 4]
D-4m: Aurelian changed from Kobe to TAT [TAT: 6, Xadlin: 5, Kobe: 3]

From here, Flower gets a pass. Fang also does due to being the tie-breaker at the last minute. RDK and Tweet are clear lynch diverts, but you (@T-Pein™) were kind of in a safe position until the last hour. Coming from Unvote to TAT without a build up was weird. It doesn't seem like you are aligned TAT looking at it this way as you could have also voted me.

Day 2 - Subs

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 2 - Subs

@Chuck is subbing in for @Gadministraitor
@DoflaMihawk
is subbing in for @Poison

Do not discuss substitutions.

Day 2 and Grand Magic Game 2 ends in a little less than 12 hours
Countdown

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Vote count before the changes in the last hour:

TAT = 5 (Magic, Tweet, Prof, Sworder, RDK)
Kobe = 4 (Hayumi, BPD, Hime, Aurelian)
Xadlin = 3 (Melkor, Ratchet, Mango)

Then in the last hour:

D-36m: You changed your vote from Unvote to TAT [TAT: 6, Kobe: 4, Xadlin: 3]
D-31m: Flower changed from Ratchet to TAT [TAT: 7, Kobe: 4, Xadlin: 3]
D-21m: RDK changed from TAT to Xadlin [TAT: 6, Kobe: 4, Xadlin: 4]
D-14m: I changed from Magic to RDK [TAT: 6, Kobe: 4, Xadlin: 4]
D-9m: Tweet changed from TAT to Xadlin [TAT: 5, Xadlin: 5, Kobe: 4]
D-4m: Aurelian changed from Kobe to TAT [TAT: 6, Xadlin: 5, Kobe: 3]

From here, Flower gets a pass. Fang also does due to being the tie-breaker at the last minute. RDK and Tweet are clear lynch diverts, but you (@T-Pein™) were kind of in a safe position until the last hour. Coming from Unvote to TAT without a build up was weird. It doesn't seem like you are aligned TAT looking at it this way as you could have also voted me.

I was lowkey just sheeping magic.
If he was on you I would had voted for you too.

Kobe

Paramount
h2WxEYV.png

- Flower (1): Empty, Flower (2): Self, Flower (3): Clone
Based on this, RDK should get 0 from Flower (1). In order to maintain "0", Xadlin (1), TAT (1) and Tweet's shot on RDK (3) should be in total "0".

- Xadlin who didn't shoot anyone somehow has "4". There are in total 5 x Xadlin 3 shots, and 4 x Xadlin (1) shots. For him to get "4", he must hide his clone in (1) and leave (3) empty.
Based on this, RDK should get -1 from Xadlin (1). In order to reach "0", his TAT (1) and Tweet's RDK (3) should total to "0". That is only possible if his TAT (1) gets him +2, and Tweet's RDK (3) loses him -1. So RDK must have hid himself in (3), while TAT must have hid himself in (1).

- Tweet gets +1 from Magic (1), Magic (2), Magic (3). In order to maintain "2", RDK (3) and TAT (2) should be in total "1".
Based on above, Tweet successfuly predicted RDK's self-box so it gets him +2, but he got -1 from hitting TAT (2) so he must have hit TAT's clone box. So that tells us TAT (2) is clone.

- In order for Juliet to get +5, those who shot her must have missed. So Juliet (2) should be Juliet's clone. Kobe (2) was empty, and so was Xadlin (3) based on above. In order for Tpein to have -2, he must have hit one clone from TAT (3) and Hime (2). Based on above, TAT (3) is empty. So Hime (2) must have been clone.

--

TL;DR

Tweet, RDK and TAT knew each other's "self" clones. In combination with EoD shenanigans, it becomes very much possible that RDK, TAT and Tweet are teammates.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Tweet, RDK and TAT knew each other's "self" clones. In combination with EoD shenanigans, it becomes very much possible that RDK, TAT and Tweet are teammates

You do realize I said this on my first post this day and have been tunneling RDK for it?
Why are you saying I am trying to protect him then?
Its literally dumb to say such a thing.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I dont care.
You probably assumed it wouldn't look "sus" or that it was "logical" but I aint bitting.
You tried to prevent the lynch of a flipped scum player and I won't let you off the hook for that.
Also trying to pocket flower is cringe af.
Imagine not gifting to the dude that actually flipped a scum?

^

Kobe

Paramount
You do realize I said this on my first post this day and have been tunneling RDK for it?
Why are you saying I am trying to protect him then?
Its literally dumb to say such a thing.
Who said that? I said there was likely a teammate in TAT's wagon. You are in my PoE, not because I think you are teammates with TAT. You realize there are 2 mafia factions, right?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Who said that? I said there was likely a teammate in TAT's wagon. You are in my PoE, not because I think you are teammates with TAT. You realize there are 2 mafia factions, right?

Nope.
You said I was sus cuz I was defending RDK
Explain why else I am in your "poe"

Kobe

Paramount
Nope.
You said I was sus cuz I was defending RDK
Explain why else I am in your "poe"
I asked if it was an hard defense on RDK, you took it as if I'm putting you in the same basket. If you were already sussing RDK, why defend him then? Looks like a useless effort.

I have you in my PoE for a different reason that I said above^. Read.

Kobe

Paramount
I never defended him
Why question my vote change then? You weren't part of the conversation in relation to my view on TAT's question. That was a rather general claim. You took it personal and directly challenged my vote on RDK, did the same when I voted too. If that is not defense, then what is it?

Kobe

Paramount
Why question my vote change then? You weren't part of the conversation in relation to my view on TAT's question. That was a rather general claim. You took it personal and directly challenged my vote on RDK, did the same when I voted too. If that is not defense, then what is it?
TAT's wagon*

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

I already told you.
I said "not now, tomorrow"
Trying to CFD RDK for vote switching right there is dumb.
No one would go for it
We needed to flip TAT and then see if the switch was sus.
He flipped scum so yes it is sus.
Preflipping TAT and sussing another one is not optimal.
Also like I said.
You just wasted your vote there.
Bad.
I could say you tried to save TAT there if RDK happens to flip town.

Kobe

Paramount
I already told you.
I said "not now, tomorrow"
Trying to CFD RDK for vote switching right there is dumb.
No one would go for it
We needed to flip TAT and then see if the switch was sus.
He flipped scum so yes it is sus.
Preflipping TAT and sussing another one is not optimal.
Also like I said.
You just wasted your vote there.
Bad.
I could say you tried to save TAT there if RDK happens to flip town.
"Not now, tomorrow" what? Did you have TMI on TAT being a red mafia? You realize hindisight does not work there, right?

I voted on someone whom I thought was acting scummy regardless of TAT's flip. You continuing to sus me for this does not look good for you. If I tried to save TAT when I was the second wagon, I would not vote RDK, I would vote Xadlin. Like, duh.

Kobe

Paramount
h2WxEYV.png

- Flower (1): Empty, Flower (2): Self, Flower (3): Clone
Based on this, RDK should get 0 from Flower (1). In order to maintain "0", Xadlin (1), TAT (1) and Tweet's shot on RDK (3) should be in total "0".

- Xadlin who didn't shoot anyone somehow has "4". There are in total 5 x Xadlin 3 shots, and 4 x Xadlin (1) shots. For him to get "4", he must hide his clone in (1) and leave (3) empty.
Based on this, RDK should get -1 from Xadlin (1). In order to reach "0", his TAT (1) and Tweet's RDK (3) should total to "0". That is only possible if his TAT (1) gets him +2, and Tweet's RDK (3) loses him -1. So RDK must have hid himself in (3), while TAT must have hid himself in (1).

- Tweet gets +1 from Magic (1), Magic (2), Magic (3). In order to maintain "2", RDK (3) and TAT (2) should be in total "1".
Based on above, Tweet successfuly predicted RDK's self-box so it gets him +2, but he got -1 from hitting TAT (2) so he must have hit TAT's clone box. So that tells us TAT (2) is clone.

- In order for Juliet to get +5, those who shot her must have missed. So Juliet (2) should be Juliet's clone. Kobe (2) was empty, and so was Xadlin (3) based on above. In order for Tpein to have -2, he must have hit one clone from TAT (3) and Hime (2). Based on above, TAT (3) is empty. So Hime (2) must have been clone.

--

TL;DR

Tweet, RDK and TAT knew each other's "self" clones. In combination with EoD shenanigans, it becomes very much possible that RDK, TAT and Tweet are teammates.
Btw, this graph is wrong. Upon looking at it, it does not make sense for 3 x TAT (2) + 3 x TAT (3) + 1 x TAT (1) to net -1.

@Ekkologix , can you confirm your results for the yesterday's game? Is the table correct?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
"Not now, tomorrow" what? Did you have TMI on TAT being a red mafia? You realize hindisight does not work there, right?

I voted on someone whom I thought was acting scummy regardless of TAT's flip. You continuing to sus me for this does not look good for you. If I tried to save TAT when I was the second wagon, I would not vote RDK, I would vote Xadlin. Like, duh.

Wrong.
What if TAT had flipped town.
Is RDK still scummy to not wanna lynch there?

:whathekong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back