• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
And? I was busy that day. Funny how you excused other people for being afk but somehow I'm not allowed.

It's not OMGUS, you actually use some weird duel shit on me.

She gonna be afk in 2 days.
We can cfd her then...
Afk = lock scum

Up To No Good Plotting GIF by Hey Violet

Natalija

Divine Departure
I skimmed and I'm leaning town on Flower and Aurelian. Tsworder claimed he can revive which can be confirmed and he is probably town. I have alot of null reads.

I don't know how Kobe plays as town and I've only played 1 game with him when he was scum when he subbed in. In the beginning he didn't post much and in later day phases he posted more pretending to scum hunt and I thought he played good. I'm null on him.

Xadlin and TAT I've never played with. Xadlin's last few posts it looked like he started reading from page 1 and instead of giving reads he gave a summary which I didn't like. Tat's posts looked like they are suspecting Magic since they said Magic is encouraging suspicion for the sake of suspicion. He hasn't even come back afterwards and he still has his vote on Tsworder who claimed reviver which doesn't look good.
This was also an informative post. Who do you want to lynch today?

Hayumi

Illustrious
Oh, welcome!

No, I've noticed as scum you tend to say a lot without saying anything, and these specific posts are very much that, for example:
"To an extent I agree, since like I said he seems self aware and hasn’t given the type of response I would expect as a town throughout the interaction. A little more concern would be nice, but I also know nothing about them as a player or what’s typical of them. You’ve referenced a recent game with them as part of your argument but I can’t exactly share my thoughts on that aspect meta-wise. Since it’s early I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt very sparingly, but I can see the logical conclusion given his scumminess."

This is basically: I agree but I dunno in a lot more words.

Also, you know I love you, you're scary as scum :catsad
I guess that’s fair, a lot of extra words, but I think I do that regardless of alignment given I’m Town af.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I guess that’s fair, a lot of extra words, but I think I do that regardless of alignment given I’m Town af.
Alright, then do your thing and I hope I see it as well. Who do you wanna lynch today and has the flip changed anything for you?

Magic

Resplendent
Thoughts on Psychic's reaction towards my duel rn?

not the best tbh. espefcially as im pretty sure she thought it was a duel to the death so the instant OMGUS was out of self preservation. you honestly should have withheld that info for longer to see her continuous reaction but oh well

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Magic, One Last Username and Tpein all shot her second box. It shouldn't be possible for her to have +5 points unless those 3 shot her clone. If you shot the clone, you lost 1 point and the one who got shot gains 1 point -> 3 points.
Oh okay gotcha. I haven't double checked this but ima just assume you're not telling me lies that can easily be uncovered.

In which case, those three evidently shooting her clone box is interesting in and of itself. Magic wants to talk about people who apparently shot TATs correct box, what about there three seemingly shooting Juliets wrong box?

Magic

Resplendent
Oh okay gotcha. I haven't double checked this but ima just assume you're not telling me lies that can easily be uncovered.

In which case, those three evidently shooting her clone box is interesting in and of itself. Magic wants to talk about people who apparently shot TATs correct box, what about there three seemingly shooting Juliets wrong box?

i mean i did mine kind of at random and tpein copied my selection for some reason.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
not the best tbh. espefcially as im pretty sure she thought it was a duel to the death so the instant OMGUS was out of self preservation. you honestly should have withheld that info for longer to see her continuous reaction but oh well
Tbf I could still be lying and it does kill her :kermit . To repeat her words from Wrestling game "let's see how things develop" (@Grammaton) .

Juliet

Illustrious
I don't like how players are suspecting me for scoring 5 points. Three people shot my clone. I hid my clone in box 2 and myself in box 3.

Kobe

Paramount
shoot xadlin box 1
shoot tat box 1
Shoot flower box 1
Shoot RDK box 1
Shoot RDK box 2
Shoot RDK box 3
Shoot Psychic Box 1
Shoot Psychic Box 2
Shoot OLU Box 1
Shoot OLU Box 2
Shoot Ruffles Box 1
Shoot RDK box 2
Shoot RDK box 1
Shoot RDK Box 3
Shoot Juliet Box 2
Shoot Ratchet Box 3.
Shoot ratchet box 2
Shoot TAT box 2
Shoot Kobe box 3
Shoot Xaladin box 1
Shoot Ruffles box 2
Shoot OLU box 1
[Shoot Kobe box 2]
[Shoot Xadlin box 3]

[Shoot TAT box 3]

[Shoot Mango box 3]
Shoot Ratchet Box 1.
Shoot Prif Box 3.
Shoot RDK box 3
Shoot TAT box 2
Shoot Magic box 1
Shoot Magic box 2
Shoot Magic box 3
shoot juliet box 2

shoot kobe box 2

shoot tat box 3

shoot xadlin box 3

shoot hime box 2
Shoot Xaladin Box 3.
Shoot Xaladin Box 3.
Shoot Xaladin Box 1.
Shoot Xaladin Box 1.
Shoot Dr_Professor83 Box 1
Shoot Dr_Professor83 Box 2
Shoot Dr_Professor83 Box 3
shoot juliet box 2

shoot kobe box 2

shoot tat box 3

shoot xadlin box 3

shoot hime box 2
Shoot Ratchet box 3
Shoot Hayumi box 1
Shoot TSworder box 2
Shoot Magic box 3
Shoot Natalija box 2
Shoot TAT box 2
Shoot Tpein box 2
Shoot Tpein box 3
Shoot One Last Username box 1
Shoot Magic box 2

All the plays for yesterday's game.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
did you know gram is the poor man's version of myself. that's why he's too scared to play in a game with me again.
Lol no. I just tagged him because he was amused at that comment in the Wrestling game kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back