• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
GUYS.

Can everyone reveal their box submissions, please? We can solve things by doing that, too.

Kobe

Paramount
I mean shots:

--- [S Class Active - Ice Lock] - When performing the factional kill, you will roleblock the victim as you kill them, and prevent them from receiving kill protection from others. [0-shots].
--- [S Class Active - True-Ice Kamui] -
Gain immunity to redirections and watchers/trackers that night. You may alternatively target a player and grant them these immunities that night. [0-shots].
--- [S Class Active - Snow Magic] -
Once at night, target 2 adjacent players and delay their non-super or ultra-kill targeted actions by 1 cycle, then redirect these delayed actions at random away from your team. If any of the 2 players died during this time, their actions will be canceled. [0-shots].
Ah, I thought you were talking about the shooting game. I think it is conditional how those are unlocked. See:

[S Class Active - Winter General] - Starting at S Class, each time you climb a class you will unlock a shot of the following abilities, a different one each time. At 100-Year Class, you can pick any 2 of them to obtain a second shot of:

Seems a bit restrictive for a mafia role. But he was able to level up after the shooting game and would have owned one of those shots.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
GUYS.

Can everyone reveal their box submissions, please? We can solve things by doing that, too.
Cool idea but why would you think non-town would tell you the truth about where they hid and whom they shot?

I haven't double checked this btw but was it possible to take shots in private?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Like Idk why you guys talk about potential scum strats with nobody even revealing their choices to see if the maths adds up. Legit the easiest way to solve this.

Kobe

Paramount
The thing is, Juliet had already +3 points before her shots and would have guaranteed to level up. For her to come out and shoot the ones voted her seemed like covering up the tracks.

She also did it like an hour before the deadline.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Cool idea but why would you think non-town would tell you the truth about where they hid and whom they shot?

I haven't double checked this btw but was it possible to take shots in private?
Uhm, we know if they're lying by calculating points? And no, shots were public.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Up until this point, Hayumi has been good, Poison has not

Comfortability can be faked, line of questioning cannot!

Sigh, seems to be a pass for Poison to coast through the game

Que pasa with this ludicrous statement? How exactly do you scum hunt then?

This post goes hard
Constant shade at Poison and liking Hayumi.

Based off your first post to get things going, no as Town I'm not worried because I agree with the direction

Your later posts however look far more agenda driven!
Hahah this one is so fake

I haven't, only managed the first 3-4 pages (of 60 posts per page) then have skimmed here and there, haven't been able to focus

Only really liked Hayumi and Natalijia looked positive

Looked like a go getter, had a decent investigative questions
:dank

Overall I'd say Poison is probably not a teammate, otherwise he wouldn't mention her so much. Hayumi though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back