• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayumi

Illustrious
Alright, then do your thing and I hope I see it as well. Who do you wanna lynch today and has the flip changed anything for you?
Off the top of my head I don’t have an answer, I need to catch up on the very eod from last dp. I wasn’t present for the voting switch ups around that time but things worked out in our favor with the lynch so can’t complain. I am a little surprised about the Melkor kill tho, I didn’t exactly hard Town read them tbh.

Also off the top of my head, I think Kobe still needs some pressure. I don’t like the comments I’ve been seeing that “His wagon formed too quickly”. Like no, not really. The T sword train was much much quicker and at the end of the dp, Kobe still had the least votes out of the three main wagons. Don’t think he should be in the clear at all. Still did nothing to make me lean otherwise last dp.

Kobe

Paramount
Off the top of my head I don’t have an answer, I need to catch up on the very eod from last dp. I wasn’t present for the voting switch ups around that time but things worked out in our favor with the lynch so can’t complain. I am a little surprised about the Melkor kill tho, I didn’t exactly hard Town read them tbh.

Also off the top of my head, I think Kobe still needs some pressure. I don’t like the comments I’ve been seeing that “His wagon formed too quickly”. Like no, not really. The T sword train was much much quicker and at the end of the dp, Kobe still had the least votes out of the three main wagons. Don’t think he should be in the clear at all. Still did nothing to make me lean otherwise last dp.
I did nothing yesterday for a wagon to warrant 5 votes in a matter of hour. You don't seem honest with that 'pressure'. Are you sure you are trying to solve the game? Why would you not look at TAT/Xadlin wagons? or how the games have progressed? or who would be my teammate if I'm a scum? You need to come up with explanations. You cannot make a house of cards on sand and try to place bricks on top.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 2 - Vote Count 1 (up to post #1607)

Votes:
Tpein ->
RDK
BPD -> Aurelian > Psychic
Magic -> Magic > Tweet
Flower -> Psychic
Hime -> Tweet
Psychic -> Flower
Kobe -> Psychic
Natalija -> Hayumi
Tweet -> Xadlin

Count:
Psychic = 3
(Flower, BPD, Kobe)
Tweet = 2 (Hime, Magic)
RDK = 1 (Tpein)
Flower = 1 (Psychic)
Hayumi = 1 (Natalija)
Xadlin = 1 (Tweet)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

[Vote End Day] is enabled today.

Day 2 and Grand Magic Game 2 ends in a little less than 22 hours
Countdown

does the tags even work?

Last edited:

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Actually Psychic lowkey OMGUS'd Ratchet by shooting him after he shot at her as well lol. Nothing but OMGUS this game so far :kannasip .

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
All the plays for yesterday's game.
Those are 18 quotes and I haven't even counted the ones where players made shots in multiple posts

Contrast that with 23 players who played that game yesterday

That oughta prove that it was possible to make shots in private

Psychic

Yennefer
Actually Psychic lowkey OMGUS'd Ratchet by shooting him after he shot at her as well lol. Nothing but OMGUS this game so far :kannasip .
And? 50% of the time Omgus are scum, for me at least when i Omgus someone anyways. You're reasons for targeting me are so whack, seriously the people following you are so deluded, are probably scum with you or need to be vigged.

Hayumi

Illustrious
I did nothing yesterday for a wagon to warrant 5 votes in a matter of hour. You don't seem honest with that 'pressure'. Are you sure you are trying to solve the game? Why would you not look at TAT/Xadlin wagons? or how the games have progressed? or who would be my teammate if I'm a scum? You need to come up with explanations. You cannot make a house of cards on sand and try to place bricks on top.
I was the first person to vote you as far as I’m aware, and because at the time I wanted to see more content from you. From what I remember seeing, people were down to hop on it as the T Sword wagon was looking far worse and stupid.

I specifically said directly before I mentioned you, that I would be doing exactly that by checking out the state of the game at EOD and the other wagons. I’m simply saying I don’t see how saying “Oh his wagon formed too fast” is a reason to drop all suspicion or pressure in the form of a wagon when, this is literally a multi ball game, hello??

Kobe

Paramount
Those are 18 quotes and I haven't even counted the ones where players made shots in multiple posts

Contrast that with 23 players who played that game yesterday

That oughta prove that it was possible to make shots in private
Those are all the quotes where shots were submitted. You don't need to shoot someone to earn points. If someone shot a clone and lost, you can still earn.

16 players in total advanced, which is about 50% of the players. Probably rounded out due to multiple 0 points at the cut-off.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
And? 50% of the time Omgus are scum, for me at least when i Omgus someone anyways. You're reasons for targeting me are so whack, seriously the people following you are so deluded, are probably scum with you or need to be vigged.
Unlike you I actually lynched scum last day phase. What can you bring to the table? What reason do I have to think you're Town? Contribute today and maybe you change people's minds. But so far nothing you have done screams Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back