• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

He's also pushing me for whatever reason and buddying Psychic. Thoughts on that?
I've missed the first part of today, on the surface of it buddying Psychic isn't out of character for him even as town, but from what I've picked up Psychic has just OMGUS'd which makes T-Pein's buddying fairly suspect. At the very least, I don't think they'd be scum together. As for pushing you, I assume he has acknowledged your trust tell use yestrday? I've forgotten if he talked about it, either way he comes across as wanting to keep the PoE wide. Lean scum.

Kobe

Paramount
X aka BPD isn't here but I'll need to ISO his posts, along with Hime's
Still unsure about Hayumi and Ratchet is always difficult to read for me
I can't give anything concrete on anyone till I study some more
So not much, huh? I don't suspect that you have null on them, but expected *a bit* more. Looking forward to further ISO on X, I don't think him being not here is related. He has 111 posts.

Magic

Resplendent
i mean i saw it too and i didn't like what rdk did. tweet did a similar thing.

anyone that joined tat's wagon with no intention of staying on doesn't look better just because they flipped onto their 'main' scum read. that looks like it's for points more than anything, especially on the site we come from. it's basically joining a wagon so no one can try calling you out later on for avoiding the wagon. he joined the wagon but clearly had no intention to stay on the wagon.

the only difference between rdk and tweet is tweet was also doing the thing tat was in the effect of usually playing catch up and not being around actively for first day 1 interactions. generally i expect a bit more from tweet.

^all this said, this isn't a defense of tpein as i dont think he was exactly thinking this when going after rdk. im just saying a general rule of thumb for our players.

Ratchet

anyone that joined tat's wagon with no intention of staying on doesn't look better just because they flipped onto their 'main' scum read. that looks like it's for points more than anything, especially on the site we come from. it's basically joining a wagon so no one can try calling you out later on for avoiding the wagon. he joined the wagon but clearly had no intention to stay on the wagon.

the only difference between rdk and tweet is tweet was also doing the thing tat was in the effect of usually playing catch up and not being around actively for first day 1 interactions. generally i expect a bit more from tweet.
RDK was pushing Xadlin pretty strongly - T-Pein's argument was that RDK was pushing Xadlin late to deflect from TAT. To make this argument, he would have to ignore the context of the day, and if he didn't have any, he has no reason to assume motivation. That's what comes across to me as trying to tie RDK to a scum buddy - he didn't have any reason to be confident on TAT being scum if he hadn't read the thread, but yet not only was he confident, he was preflipping and looking for associates.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
i mean i reviewed the thread after day and already was considering making a case on you.

obviously going overtly into setup spec and analyzing the shots will do town no favours. i'm not exactly putting too much stock into it. tpein shadowing me is weird, but i dont think it's scummy.
I tagged him to tell me why he did it and he hasn't answered yet

I'm kinda conflicted on whether scum Pein would just flat out copy you if you were teammates, but also not willing to WIFOM about it too much

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
What worries me about Dest is that he tends to lay low as scum. And he aggressively pushes his scum reads as Town. Like I don't believe for a damn second that he really thought I was scum and he voted me twice which I intentionally no sold and yet he didn't push hard for me. That's unlike him tbh.

Magic

Resplendent
RDK was pushing Xadlin pretty strongly - T-Pein's argument was that RDK was pushing Xadlin late to deflect from TAT. To make this argument, he would have to ignore the context of the day, and if he didn't have any, he has no reason to assume motivation. That's what comes across to me as trying to tie RDK to a scum buddy - he didn't have any reason to be confident on TAT being scum if he hadn't read the thread, but yet not only was he confident, he was preflipping and looking for associates.
from what i saw tpein said two posts prior to rdk's vote flip that people would likely now try to change tat's wagon now that it was in the read after someone(i think flower) broke the tie. in that same moment rdk flipped his vote, hence the suspicion.

again i think that's a fairly straight forward thought process.

Magic

Resplendent
I tagged him to tell me why he did it and he hasn't answered yet

I'm kinda conflicted on whether scum Pein would just flat out copy you if you were teammates, but also not willing to WIFOM about it too much

and you think i'd have nothing to do about that as a scum teammate?

Ratchet

I suppose my inclination for now is to pursue a claim from Xadlin and go from there - there is value in seeing his flip today too so this is where I'd like to start.

Vote: Xadlin

RDK

Marvelous
Hv you read the mechanics of the game? Particularly around how kills work.
I don't want to claim anything concrete yet, Flower. At the very very least, I claim to be playing town in the thread. This isn't to say I'm not town, I just don't think ruling myself out as Indie/Town right now is optimal. I'm not worried about kills etc.
Got a live one @brother zolo

Ratchet

from what i saw tpein said two posts prior to rdk's vote flip that people would likely now try to change tat's wagon now that it was in the read after someone(i think flower) broke the tie. in that same moment rdk flipped his vote, hence the suspicion.

again i think that's a fairly straight forward thought process.
That's not really my point. If he's town, we can assume he's uninformed, yet his posting end of day was unduly confident on TAT being scum. He would, after all, have to be uninformed about the thread, otherwise he would know RDK was within reason (from his position, at least) to pursue a Xadlin lynch. Scum typically will only commit to a bus on a player when they can tie someone else to them, to make the best of losing a mate. I see that behaviour indicated here, and frankly I have an easier time reconciling it.

RDK

Marvelous

U asked for pressure on tat fgs

Don't come sussing it for me later. Scummy as fuck

I wanted to lynch Aladdin

Still do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back