• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
i mean i saw it too and i didn't like what rdk did. tweet did a similar thing.

anyone that joined tat's wagon with no intention of staying on doesn't look better just because they flipped onto their 'main' scum read. that looks like it's for points more than anything, especially on the site we come from. it's basically joining a wagon so no one can try calling you out later on for avoiding the wagon. he joined the wagon but clearly had no intention to stay on the wagon.

the only difference between rdk and tweet is tweet was also doing the thing tat was in the effect of usually playing catch up and not being around actively for first day 1 interactions. generally i expect a bit more from tweet.
Can't say I agree with your take here. You can have scum reads and feel more strongly about some than others, that doesn't mean that you don't believe in your other scum reads. In fact it's sort of nonsensical if you boil it down to which of your scum reads you end up voting because you can't vote more than one guy at a time.

I gave my reasons for why I feel bad about Xadlin and TAT (and a few other guys for that matter), and I've been open about the fact that I'd have been voting Xadlin from the start except he said he wasn't gonna be around so why waste my vote there when I can pressure my second best scum read?

Not getting particularly great vibes from you in all this

RDK

Marvelous
Think Kobe tried to pivot lynch from Aladdin and TAT onto me.

hella sus

Only thing that gives me pauses is that I don't actually think Aladdin and tat could be teamed and it would only be a problem if they were

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Britney Spears GIF

what did you expect by asking that?
I trusted he would guess right.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Before I go to bed since I wanted to clarify that before going to bed...

I might need some votes on Hime as well, pls. She was my backup target and I have no idea if I'm dueling Psychic or her rn. Which just makes me feel dumb now. I'm sorry about this :dunfukdup .

RDK

Marvelous
Before I go to bed since I wanted to clarify that before going to bed...

I might need some votes on Hime as well, pls. She was my backup target and I have no idea if I'm dueling Psychic or her rn. Which just makes me feel dumb now. I'm sorry about this :dunfukdup .
Wait won't it be both??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back