• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe

Paramount
As an aside, and I acknowledge this requires some good faith, I request that no one pushes me out of the bubble for this GMG. We should only be pushing poe players out, firstly, and this should be organised somewhat. I request an exception for myself because I'll be able to prove part of my role D3, and it's important it's used around then too. and because there is no limit to the number of winners for this one, I don't need any special favours - just not to be pushed out.

I think that's fair. You're free to hold me to it tomorrow.
Didn't you already imply that you were a high rank?

TSworder

Majin
Eliminate the Balam Alliance and any hostile independents- from Tats flip
Ratchet is a hostile independent huh
so we are basically playing the death roulette here,
from what I understood, zeref and the acnologia guy can be hostiles, both evil asf, these guys wont have to much in comon with town
IDK i probably wont go for an indie lynch this day phase, but it is good to keep this in mind

we can try a lynch on xadlin, I dont like how physic handled herself also, Magic has a point on checking the wagons last dp, haans is looking sus for switching from tats, rdk switched also, but he explained that he just went for his main sus, Natalia has a good point on Tats interaction with Hayumi, there is too much going on.....

Magic

Resplendent
Hate it slightly less if you're not caught up tbh, but the timing of it struck me as you saying heyyy I'm making a case on Tweet based on last days wagon here, please ignore what he just said about me and two other guys shooting Juliets clone

i mean i reviewed the thread after day and already was considering making a case on you.

obviously going overtly into setup spec and analyzing the shots will do town no favours. i'm not exactly putting too much stock into it. tpein shadowing me is weird, but i dont think it's scummy.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Can remove Ratchet from the PoE for now Ig.

Even more wary of Dest now, though. Could be scum here.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
What are your thoughts on the other 4? Being:

Hayumi
X
Hime
Ratchet
X aka BPD isn't here but I'll need to ISO his posts, along with Hime's
Still unsure about Hayumi and Ratchet is always difficult to read for me
I can't give anything concrete on anyone till I study some more

Ratchet

i mean i reviewed the thread after day and already was considering making a case on you.

obviously going overtly into setup spec and analyzing the shots will do town no favours. i'm not exactly putting too much stock into it. tpein shadowing me is weird, but i dont think it's scummy.
I actually feel like T-Pein attempting to link RDK to TAT last day phase was scummy. It required ignoring a days worth of context, and I've seem him attempt this sort of thing as scum quite a lot recently.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I actually feel like T-Pein attempting to link RDK to TAT last day phase was scummy. It required ignoring a days worth of context, and I've seem him attempt this sort of thing as scum quite a lot recently.
He's also pushing me for whatever reason and buddying Psychic. Thoughts on that?

Magic

Resplendent

i mean i saw it too and i didn't like what rdk did. tweet did a similar thing.

anyone that joined tat's wagon with no intention of staying on doesn't look better just because they flipped onto their 'main' scum read. that looks like it's for points more than anything, especially on the site we come from. it's basically joining a wagon so no one can try calling you out later on for avoiding the wagon. he joined the wagon but clearly had no intention to stay on the wagon.

the only difference between rdk and tweet is tweet was also doing the thing tat was in the effect of usually playing catch up and not being around actively for first day 1 interactions. generally i expect a bit more from tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back