• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison

[vote lynch Kobe]

hi kobe. Big name of Kobe. Not big fan of the vote. I know it's a random vote. But why ultra.
If you are new to a site, and have no idea of the players' list and voting someone is your first post, what do you think can be a probable reason for such votes.? is it alignment indicative to you? Liked Hayumi's questioning on this in p2.

@Black Pegged Dragon

Obligatory The Supreme Alliance question. You're in, yes?

First impression is X seems pretty excitable, and TSworder is making sure his thread presence is seen. In X's case, I lean town ever so slightly, for Sworder I think a lot of what he has engaged with is easy, NAI content. Slight Scum pings. Don't love @Magic questioning the Kobe vote either - what sort of reasoning are you expecting from him 2 posts into the game?
classic Ratchet. I might have seen someone questioning about it, the answer is classic Ratchet, wouldn't consider this as alignment indicative yet.

Poison

All I know about this series is that it have some very cute girls+ from what the host wrote at the beginning of the thread, they use magic and can transform/evolve

SORRY FOR THE WALLS BUT GOTTA CATCH UP!

same I don't have any proper reliance on my knowledge of the show cause I might have had seen around 20ish Episodes some 3000 years ago.

is that scummy? am i scummy to you hayumi? where do your thoughts lead you, im so excited to know.
I don't know why but this gives me a rather positive energy although NAI, still positive vibe.
That mafia site that shutdown a few years back.
It was def AB.
I am good girl! Just plugging away at life and leaving earnestly. Back to playing mafia after a long break so it's been fun to see all the old faces! How are you!?
I am just busy altogether with college and prep for PG entrances !!!!
i never said the reason would be valid. every single reason he would give me is an invalid reason to vote ultra as the game just started. i just said i wasn't a fan. i wanted to know more. maybe he wasn't a fan of ultra's last game and so he wanted to vote him out of spite. maybe ultra screwed him in the past so he was voting him because "fuck ulra, i wont let him get me again". maybe it's because they always vote each other to start the game and it's nice safe play.

the potential was endless! motive is always fun. especially when you know exactly 3 players in the game.
lots of words, feels a bit "meh", the thought process here is kind of questionable on logical terms, I mean @Magic how innovative is this phrase :
"fuck ulra, i wont let him get me again"

I just checked the list again, Ultra isn't even a fucking player in this game. I just assumed he was because @Kobe voted for him.
AMUSING. Magic is cute. Kobe cute. @Ultra cutest
Now, here's some food for thought with Ultra not being in this game.

Kobe voted for Ultra. Why?
Magic questioned Kobe for his vote. How come?
Hayumi knows who Ultra is. Why is she raising her voice over this?

Maybe nothing. Maybe something. Just kind of pings me in a way that a vote on a player not in this game somehow got the wheels turning like this.
What exactly is pinging you here? Hayumi? or the entire interaction? and in what way?
yes i love meta. it's nice and constricting as players often feel they can break out of it and then fall into their own pitfalls. And more often than not those pitfalls are town tells! makes the game nice and easy to clear, unfortunately i cant rely on that so instead ill just scumhunt without it.

tat, rdk, tpein, and tweet if that is tweet.
how do you approach with meta exactly? do you tend to rely more on their scum games or town games and then judge the current game?

Poison

Give me one RDK and TAT wolf meta trait.
Give me one Tpein and Tweet town mets trait.

If you'd be so kind.

:orelse
I am loving Peggy so far. good vibes feels like a light hearted man posting while enjoying the waves on a beach.
I don't really see an angle where I can be something. The scum case for Magic's posting would be wanting to latch onto the thread by questioning a vote that can't have a reason behind it, and that would remain possible regardless because he could simply just not know Ultra wasn't in the game. Same applies for Hayumi, though I suppose I would say he comes across better than not, because I'd suspect Ultra to be a name he looks out for if he rolled scum. As for Kobe, he either voted Ultra under the impression he was in the game, or he voted him knowing he wasn't in the game - neither one lends itself to alignment IMO.
I like this.
Go ahead and frame my salute, it wont work, you know it, I know it
Why would you want that? would a townie want to get framed and risk it? would a scum risk it? would a scum say it to look confident ? would a townie say it and lead others to confusion? I wouldn't wanna do it as either faction honestly. why would you think it's a good move?
i think hayumi and poison are town thus far. that's 2/25.
1. why
2. what about the interaction between you and hayumi make you feel? what is towny about it?
3. did you town read me cause you like DUMPLINGS TOO???????????????????????
Ekko said MAYBE indies. But knowing him, I'd be shocked if there is none. I'm guessing probably four wolf teams, serial, and neutral indie.
that my friend, reminds me to read the opening post.

Magic

Resplendent
how do you approach with meta exactly? do you tend to rely more on their scum games or town games and then judge the current game?
Town meta of course! Generally speaking people will only do certain town tells as town. If someone does 3 of these town tells throughout the game, which include not just playstyle but how their conviction with reads is gojng/stubbornness/emotions, then I keep them as town pretty much no matter what.

Poison

!!!!!!

poison only fluffed. her answers were meaningless! she didn't attempt to at all engage! while as engagement increased! looked towny to me. ive never played with her, but she seems quite comfortable and i like that.

i liked hayumi's questioning of my vote and her brief exchange with ratchet.

both looked overall like towny things from me.

:hm

I agree about comments on Poison thus far. It’s a bit early but every game I’ve played with her as town I swear she just fluffs. If she’s scum there’s a bit less shit posting
hey hey @Hayumi don't be so harsh, I have had pretty intense games too, the last dozen was my fluff-phase but... I can do more than fluffies i promise!
So again why are you hard leaning her as a townie based off admitted hesitation in their responses is my question to you. Is it some kind of behavior tell? Why are you confident of her and Hayumi so much?
I like your questioning, loving it actually. Would love to see your speculation about Tsword and Ratchet interaction.
my vote on kobe was bait. i wanted to see what throwing suspicion on nothing would result in while admitting it was nothing.

i liked what hayumi had to say about it. i liked her questioning it. i liked she seemed unsure of it. all this, as i guess you call it behaviour tells, make me think she reacted like a townie would to something that seems confusing at best and backwards in logic otherwise.

as far as poison, i elaborated! it is as i said, she feels comfortable and, based off what i saw of her personality in our discord, it seems to fit more along with what i'd expect someone like her to behave as as town.
is that you GOD @Magic ? also "i'd expect someone like her" 3_3 is it an insult or a compliment of my personality ?
Town meta of course! Generally speaking people will only do certain town tells as town. If someone does 3 of these town tells throughout the game, which include not just playstyle but how their conviction with reads is gojng/stubbornness/emotions, then I keep them as town pretty much no matter what.
I see, I usually go by their scum traits first, that works more for me than town games i think, but only in retrospects after 1-2 lynches. Meta ain't helpful that much. ehhh

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
As someone who also hadn't said anything at that point, i'm curious to know why you'd go for prof specifically.
I figure your more familiar with him, and maybe he's the type to do the intentionally inactive strat... but you know what they say about assumptions
He hides a lot as scum and is less active than as Town/Indie. As the latter he's proactive and as scum he's reactive and has to be dragged into the thread. I would expect him to have said at least sth by now.

Ratchet

Describe what you mean more as questioning me at the start of the game felt like the flow to me.
Home would be aware of what others have said - that you're a good player. As Scum, I would expect her to avoid challenging/questioning players she knows are pretty strong (she also questioned one of my posts, which is where this read comes from). She would be far more inclined to sit on the sidelines and not get involved anywhere, her approach so far strikes me as wanting to get stuck into solving. There is a large degree of meta at play here, so I don't expect you to fully understand it, but that's just how it is.

Magic

Resplendent
hey hey @Hayumi don't be so harsh, I have had pretty intense games too, the last dozen was my fluff-phase but... I can do more than fluffies i promise!

I like your questioning, loving it actually. Would love to see your speculation about Tsword and Ratchet interaction.

is that you GOD @Magic ? also "i'd expect someone like her" 3_3 is it an insult or a compliment of my personality ?

I see, I usually go by their scum traits first, that works more for me than town games i think, but only in retrospects after 1-2 lynches. Meta ain't helpful that much. ehhh
Yes I am god/Pablo on discord. It's about your personality. It aligns with your light hearted start.

Meta is always helpful as long as you use the right cues! But yes in game play obviously can't be ignored.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Tfw I wanna bring back the GTH reads and pizza meme from Arcane and nobody replies :blobnotgood.

Ultra should have played smh.

But yeah, game started like 14h ago and not even everyone has posted yet. Get to work, guys :kannasip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back