• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAT

Preeminent
why let it play out when i can interject instead! what could be a nothing thing might become a something and i get to be involved! youre right, any motivation would be external, as i said to the other user(whose name i forget, im sorry), but i can still learn things from that external motivation about the player themselves and their personality.

and note taken in regards to sworder. so what are your thoughts on poison and hayumi?

Up until this point, Hayumi has been good, Poison has not

Magic

Resplendent
I'm glad you're here to teach people the game, I went mad last game
mad about what?

also i'm not here to teach anyone anything and no one here has any incentive to accept any 'teachings' from me as they dont know or rate me.

and what if im scum? did you ask yourself that before being happy i could teach anyone anything?

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Guys, sorry for low activity, I'm pretty tired today, and I just had some time to wind down after driving for 14 hours - and now I need to go to work

:catsob :catsob :catsob

I'll try to play on the phone while on work tho, maybe, don't expect too much tho.

Natalija

Divine Departure
on what basis do you think it's hogwash? simply because there were a lot of votes for it?

and if you do think it's hogwash do you think anyone on it is scum?
A lot of votes at a moment where it's not even pressure. The last user just voted them based on the opening post about Fairy Tail, which is meh

Ofc, they love to hop on hogwash. The odds for that are 0.2

Natalija

Divine Departure
Guys, sorry for low activity, I'm pretty tired today, and I just had some time to wind down after driving for 14 hours - and now I need to go to work

I'll try to play on the phone while on work tho, maybe, don't expect too much tho.
Mangopangooo

No problem, just tell us if you're scum or not?

Magic

Resplendent
A lot of votes at a moment where it's not even pressure. The last user just voted them based on the opening post about Fairy Tail, which is meh

Ofc, they love to hop on hogwash. The odds for that are 0.2

brilliant. can you tell me which users youd say are scum on it?

also town also just hop on hogwash without much reason. if anything scum has more incentive to make up a reason than a town player that just wants to see the thread move along if they cant add anything themselves. or do you disagree? and before you say town should be the ones giving reason so they look town, i agree! unfortunately not everyone plays to look town.

Magic

Resplendent

if youre town, make sure you check out the competition thread if you haven't done so already before leaving!

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
has she said similar things in other games youve played with her, i.e. "scum are likely paying more attenton than town so it's more likely town is making this mistake than scum"
Mhh a lot of us thought she was talking her fair share of nonsense and fake looking stuff last game and she was town then so her saying that is nowhere near damning

Natalija

Divine Departure
brilliant. can you tell me which users youd say are scum on it?

also town also just hop on hogwash without much reason. if anything scum has more incentive to make up a reason than a town player that just wants to see the thread move along if they cant add anything themselves. or do you disagree? and before you say town should be the ones giving reason so they look town, i agree! unfortunately not everyone plays to look town.
I can tell you... Once I actually start reading the game :lul

And I don't think I'll be reading all the pages, so I will just have to take it from here. Ya, townies do that too, and there are obviously some townies there, but I bet some scum players want to comfortably park their vote on a popular wagon.

TAT

Preeminent
mad about what?

also i'm not here to teach anyone anything and no one here has any incentive to accept any 'teachings' from me as they dont know or rate me.

and what if im scum? did you ask yourself that before being happy i could teach anyone anything?

simple things, as mentioned in the Discord nobody bothered to analyse town flips of myself and SoulKiller which if they did they have caught Fujishiro, a scum player who we and only we were sussing

also it doesn't really matter if you're scum or not, the encouragement to create content is one that is pro-town regardless of who says it, if you're scum you'll come out in the wash because there's been content for you to make a mistake from!

TAT

Preeminent
!!!!!!

poison only fluffed. her answers were meaningless! she didn't attempt to at all engage! while as engagement increased! looked towny to me. ive never played with her, but she seems quite comfortable and i like that.

i liked hayumi's questioning of my vote and her brief exchange with ratchet.

both looked overall like towny things from me.

Comfortability can be faked, line of questioning cannot!

:hm

I agree about comments on Poison thus far. It’s a bit early but every game I’ve played with her as town I swear she just fluffs. If she’s scum there’s a bit less shit posting

Sigh, seems to be a pass for Poison to coast through the game

Let the record show Magic's response while 'adequate' is not what I would consider convincing and leans more into the area of posturing to me. Suspicious, but not strong enough to to commit myself in extraditing him as potential scum yet. I have never been a fan of using supposed 'tells' or behavioral hints to belie someone's alignment or role in mafia games.

Que pasa with this ludicrous statement? How exactly do you scum hunt then?

Then what exactly is your method of basing personal reads and what do you view as alignment indicative? Behavioral hints are a huge part of the game. This feels like a way to slyly discredit their reads. It should go without saying there aren’t any “hard” leans at this point in the game, are you nervous about townies potentially spotting each other?

This post goes hard

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 1 - Vote Count 3 (Up to post #538)

Votes:
Kobe ->
Ultra
Magic -> Kobe > Sworder > Prof
BLD -> Flower > Sworder > Flower
Ratchet -> Sworder > Xadlin
Sworder -> BPD
Aurelian -> Sworder
Tpein -> Sworder
OLU -> Flower > Unvote
Flower -> Prof > Unvote
Mango -> Sworder
Xadlin -> Sworder
Hayumi -> Prof
TAT -> Sworder

Count:
Sworder = 5
(Aurelian, Tpein, Mango, Xadlin, TAT)
Prof = 2 (Magic, Hayumi)
Flower = 1 (BLD)
Xadlin = 1 (Ratchet)
BPD = 1 (Sworder)

Not Voting: Kobe, OLU, Flower, RDK, Prof, Psychic, Gad, Tweet, RAEM, Ruffles, Poison, Melkor, Juliet, JW, Natalija, Hime

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not reflect the actual vote count in play.

A little less than 23 hours and 35 minutes are left for Day 1.
Day 1 ends in - Countdown

A little less than 4 hours and 35 minutes are left for Game 1 (Part 1).
Game 1 (Part 1) ends in - Countdown

An extension can be granted for Day 1 and Part 2 due to the ~4 hours missed before the game start.
An extension will not be granted for Part 1 as that is currently a full 24 hours as intended.

does the tags even work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back