• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
interesting
do u believe u should be scum read?
also i tried to engage more with kobe but he ignored my question

Perhaps from your pov it would.make sense based on the questions you asked me and your qualms with my play. Perhaps you liked what you saw afterwards, it's just I don't recall seeing that progression.

Magic

Resplendent
Correct.

Correct.

The content of his posts weren't OMGUSSing or anything of the sort. Its lock and step with his behavior as a townie in the last game, hence why I vibe with my soft town read on him. And you haven't still explained how that make me "scummate" with him if he does flip scum at all. You are kind of just wildly throwing a claim based off nothing but association for me seeing him as more town then scum even in the event I'm wrong.

Bad framing
I mean I said you had teammate potential as again you came to his defense. Nothing I saw from tat shows any outright town meta from him, but that's also a difference of exetpience with him. I still don't get the town read overall based on what he's done but I also don't what behavior you're referring to from his last game. Can you elaborate.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
happy in love GIF by Lifetime

I'll read ig...

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
This makes me question myself, "have I ever played a game with Pein"? "does he have reads early on" "I THOUGHT HE WOULD FLUFF"

It's an early read cuz I was scum with him last game and he was hella frozen in chat.
As soon as someone quoted him or something he would just go to the chat and start panicking.
He liked to "coast" and stay of the radar.
Tracks with his other game where he quits when he gets heat.

Also the games we played together I was scum...
I pocketed you. :3
Also on the Umbrella Academy game you hosted I was scum...

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
My main priority is gonna have to br to establish some town core. Anyone got any oh my god they are 100% town lock reads yet that I'm able to sheep on?

I have read like 20% of the game but i think Flower, Natalja, John Wayne, Magic are town.

Kobe

Paramount
Expecting town/scum read in D1 for every player is the dumbest mafia play that I have seen. I'm not sure who hime is on NF but doesn't seem like a good player.

Apparently, saying you are null on most everyone is somehow being inactive. There is literally nothing to base decisions on except bait/switch.

Ratchet

How many games have you been playing here to have such opinion? Strange take.
He has played in... just about all of them. Why would you think it's strange without first establishing if it's true or not? Why are you challenging that statement at all without such knowledge, actually?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I’m not in the mood to give explanations but I’ll give you a taste of my reads,

Town Leans:
Aurelian
Poison
Magic
Juliet i
Dest

Scum Leans:
Kobe
Natalija
Ruffles
Xadlin
TAT

Neutral:
Ratchet
Melkor
T Sword
Hans
JW
Prof
Hime

The people I’m missing haven’t been relevant or notable enough for me to have specific thoughts about.

Any reasons for scum read on Natalija or a gut feeling? I like her so far.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
He has played in... just about all of them. Why would you think it's strange without first establishing if it's true or not? Why are you challenging that statement at all without such knowledge, actually?

This site just opened so hardly many games to play.

This comment also seemed fake to me.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I'm currently trying to reconcile two things

Flower is saying Xadlin is not to be underestimated and he owned the shit out of that one scum game that one time etc

BPD is saying Xadlin simply looks lost this game

Idk, being lost in thread isn't something I'd expect out of a halfway competent scum player so I guess my question is, which one of these opinions do I trust? Is Xadlin competent scum or is he not?

From what i recall Xadlin is competent but not very active, not someone i would expect to keep tab on things all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back